What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Well, that was odd... (1 Viewer)

This is the new direction of this website, things were getting murky and are getting cleaned up.

Don't expect things to remain this strict. People and threads are being made examples of to set a precedent.

You always have :e: to run to if you want to show your wild side. But overall, we have a new Football Season starting soon once the draft rolls around and the new authority needs to be established.

Thanks for reading,

Em
Ok come on, who are you really??
MOP?

This is the new direction of this website, things were getting murky and are getting cleaned up.

Don't expect things to remain this strict. People and threads are being made examples of to set a precedent.

You always have :e: to run to if you want to show your wild side. But overall, we have a new Football Season starting soon once the draft rolls around and the new authority needs to be established.

Thanks for reading,

Em
You are a Joe Bryant alias? That would explain why you are still allowed to post here.
I doubt it.

-B

jon_mx said:
fantasycurse42 said:
jon_mx said:
McGarnicle said:
I thought a timeout was the equivalent of a warning point.
Warning points are usually tied to timeouts, but not neccessarily. It is the descretion of the moderater.
I had a timeout for 5 days worth 3 warning points :thumbup:

I currently have 5 points, so I'm averaging about 1 a year, I'm due.

Who has the most? Anyone still a member over 10?
I think Dr. Detroit and Mad Sweeney each confessed to 9 points. I think at 10 points they DeSean Jackson you. I have not heard from Mad Sweeney in a while. :oldunsure:
I've got 10.

Thanks for reading,

Em
Dude is trying so hard to get hired by FBG's. :lol:

Thanks for reading,

Em
Why doesn't he just threaten to sue Joe if he doesn't get hired? Or maybe threaten to commit suicide?

Thanks for reading,

Em
Why doesn't he just threaten to sue Joe if he doesn't get hired? Or maybe threaten to commit suicide?
That was a different Eminence. He has turned over a new leaf.

Thanks for reading,

Em
A marijuana leaf?

Thanks for reading,

Em
A marijuana leaf?
10 bucks says he wrote this post when he should have been doing homework.

Thanks for reading,

Em
A marijuana leaf?
10 bucks says he wrote this post when he should have been doing homework.
The only person that would take that bet with such horrible odds is......Eminence.

Eminence needs to make a YouTube apology to win back the FFA. His serious apology attempt was derailed & got hard deleted. FBG admins can't censor YouTube!

Eminence needs to make a YouTube apology to win back the FFA. His serious apology attempt was derailed & got hard deleted. FBG admins can't censor YouTube!
What was his serious apology attempt? :confused:
I think it was over the weekend.

He wrote a note titled Dear FFA, where he apologized for some of his actions.

Joe then erased the thread :kicksrock:
This place shouldn't be allowed to be open on the weekend. I hate missing things.

Was it any good? Did he seem genuinely apologetic? Or was it more of the same where he asks for forgiveness/advice then ignores it and calls everyone idiots?

This place shouldn't be allowed to be open on the weekend. I hate missing things.

Was it any good? Did he seem genuinely apologetic? Or was it more of the same where he asks for forgiveness/advice then ignores it and calls everyone idiots?
I only got to see the first page, & it was going exactly as you would expect... I woke up with anticipation to see what had developed since I last checked in and it was gone :hot:

Well, seeing as he said he was apologizing because he didn't want his past actions to affect his future opportunities, I'd say it was a self-serving apology.

I only got to see the first page, & it was going exactly as you would expect... I woke up with anticipation to see what had developed since I last checked in and it was gone :hot:
I wonder if the apology was required before he was officially hired on as a staff member?

Well, seeing as he said he was apologizing because he didn't want his past actions to affect his future opportunities, I'd say it was a self-serving apology.
:lmao:

See above.

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

-admitted to making suicide post to get thread shut

-contemplated making alias but didn't want to lose out on all of the board credit he has established with his shark pool post

-some kind of excuse for making outlandish post because he was on the tricep machine at the gym

That's about all I can remembrr

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

-contemplated making alias but didn't want to lose out on all of the board credit he has established with his shark pool post

-some kind of excuse for making outlandish post because he was on the tricep machine at the gym

:lol:

I asked him about the tricep machine and got him to post his workout routine. It was worthy of its own thread.

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

I remember this :thumbup:

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

What cred? This is the dumb ### that said the Panthers need to spend a first round pick on a running back. People listen to this clown for FF advice?

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

What cred? This is the dumb ### that said the Panthers need to spend a first round pick on a running back. People listen to this clown for FF advice?
I was going to ask this, since I don't ever go to this place called the Shark Tank: Do people listen to him over there or does he have the same success with posts as he does here over there?

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

I was going to ask this, since I don't ever go to this place called the Shark Tank: Do people listen to him over there or does he have the same success with posts as he does here over there?
I don't spend too much time there anymore, but I did see one particular post about the Bills that was liked by Joe B which is probably serving as an ego booster.

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

There is a lot of duplication between posters on this board and the SP.

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

I spend the vast majority of my time there in the Official Panthers thread. He came in there one day to inform us of his genius. We were not impressed.

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

Hey, Roy Finch may be available in the first round. :gamechanger:

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

I spend the vast majority of my time there in the Official Panthers thread. He came in there one day to inform us of his genius. We were not impressed.
:lmao:

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

Please quote where I suggested the Panthers should take a RB in the first. I have no RB with 1st Round grades.

Please don't spread disinfo.

Thanks,

Em

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

Please quote where I suggested the Panthers should take a RB in the first. I have no RB with 1st Round grades.

Thanks,

Em
So between being a stock expert, a shift manager, a student, a crash bandicoot extrodinare, NBA sports gambling expert, a weed connoisseur, a ladies man, workout guru, a tweeterer.....where do you get time to evaluate college football talent and do in depth draft analysis?

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

Thanks,

Em
So between being a stock expert, a shift manager, a student, a crash bandicoot extrodinare, NBA sports gambling expert, a weed connoisseur, a ladies man, workout guru, a tweeterer.....where do you get time to evaluate college football talent and do in depth draft analysis?
Pffft! Haven't you heard about the innernets??

;)

There was a thread on Shady McCoy which I cannot find. Basically Em thought he was going to stink it up, not lead the NFL in rushing and hang over 34 points up in week 16 championship games.

To his credit he did like Le'Veon Bell.

Why does every ####### bad Eminence thread disappear, WTF :hot: :scared:

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

Please quote where I suggested the Panthers should take a RB in the first. I have no RB with 1st Round grades.Please don't spread disinfo.

Thanks,

Em
Did you mean disinfo or datinfo?

Here is what I remember,

-genuine apology

Thanks,

Em
tick tock, tick tock...

I hate taking breaks from here for no good reason. I get totally lost and have to go on a dig to find what happened.

Isn't that the routine? Eminence starts a thread, it doesn't go the way he expects/wants and the thread gets Hard Deleted. :shrug: Same as day one.

Users who are viewing this thread