What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (6 Viewers)

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Chimay Red. Haven't had a dubbel in a long time, so this is a nice change of pace. :towelwave:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :towelwave:
I believe he decided not to participate in BIF and left others high and dry. He then vanished after that
BOTM2. After getting 7 or 8 months of free beer he disappeared. Never sent out what he promised (the only decent Abita beer and something else). Then started logging on as an alias.

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Chimay Red. Haven't had a dubbel in a long time, so this is a nice change of pace. :banned:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :confused:
I believe he decided not to participate in BIF and left others high and dry. He then vanished after that
BOTM2. After getting 7 or 8 months of free beer he disappeared. Never sent out what he promised (the only decent Abita beer and something else). Then started logging on as an several different aliases.
i was warned by the mods to stop bothering him :shrug:

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Chimay Red. Haven't had a dubbel in a long time, so this is a nice change of pace. :banned:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :shrug:
BOTM2. After getting 7 or 8 months of free beer he disappeared. Never sent out what he promised (the only decent Abita beer and something else). Then started logging on as an several different aliases.
Seriously? That blows. It was probably best to let it go. Wasn't worth a couple bottles of beer.

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :confused:
So we can screw people over on this board with no worries? furley> wanna trade?

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :(
So we can screw people over on this board with no worries? furley> wanna trade?
sure! :lmao:

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Chimay Red. Haven't had a dubbel in a long time, so this is a nice change of pace. :lmao:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :(
BOTM2. After getting 7 or 8 months of free beer he disappeared. Never sent out what he promised (the only decent Abita beer and something else). Then started logging on as an alias.
Damn guys, that's cold.

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :potkettle:
Damn guys, that's cold.
What? Was I a little harsh on the Abita brewery? :fishing:

Skylord said:
regularguy said:
Chimay Red. Haven't had a dubbel in a long time, so this is a nice change of pace. :lmao:
Whatever happened to this guy? Top 20 poster in this thread. :bag:
Seriously? That blows. It was probably best to let it go. Wasn't worth a couple bottles of beer.
Oh. ;)

Had some of my IPA homebrew, Bells Double cream stout, and Dogfish 90 minute IPA Chase that with pretzel sticks and horseradish mustard. MMMM!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread