What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL #4: Mockin' Is Rockin' (1 Viewer)

A concession to the scoring system, at the 2.15: Clark, Dallas TE-IND

Last edited by a moderator:
2.16 Brandon Jacobs RB, NYG3.01 Drew Brees QB, NOPMing next
I like your start sig.Way to knock out two rounds in two days guys. Be sure to use the PM function to forward draft lists if you're not going to be around. These drafts move pretty quickly if you can keep the momentum up....once you loss it, it's tough to get back.

3.3 Joseph Addai RB Indy

Tough decision and I hope I made the right one between 2 guys. Darn it all

2.16 Brandon Jacobs RB, NYG3.01 Drew Brees QB, NOPMing next
I like your start sig.Way to knock out two rounds in two days guys. Be sure to use the PM function to forward draft lists if you're not going to be around. These drafts move pretty quickly if you can keep the momentum up....once you loss it, it's tough to get back.
:thumbup: Hey, the day's not over yet! Mush on, huskies!! Round 4 is in sight!!! :unsure:

I'm seeing the last pick at 8:08 PM CDT. The clock for Duke runs until 12:08 PM CDT, if I have that right. I'll hold until then, or correct me if I'm wrong.

3.10 Kurt Warner, QB Cardinals

Swinging for the fences... the straw that stirs the drink just HAS to be back...DOESN'T HE???

If so, a virtual lock for 30+ six points per TDP...

If it gets to Moe Green's picks for rounds 3-4 today pm me--I've got them in hand.

eta--thanks for the headsup Toads!

When I picked, hawkeye was in the thread...I PM'd him 'I see you lurking...you're up'. Surprised he didn't make his move yet. Maybe it was the Warner pick... :lol:

Sorry... I had just checked while I was eating lunch... and no it wasn't the Warner pick that has me hesitating... it's making the pick I'm about to make...

3.11 Terrell Owens, WR, DAL(at least for now)

Sorry... I had just checked while I was eating lunch... and no it wasn't the Warner pick that has me hesitating... it's making the pick I'm about to make...3.11 Terrell Owens, WR, DAL(at least for now)
Could be a nice payoff there. Considering other WSL'ers were willing to take that gamble @ 2.01, 3.01 & 3.04...

Sorry... I had just checked while I was eating lunch... and no it wasn't the Warner pick that has me hesitating... it's making the pick I'm about to make...

3.11 Terrell Owens, WR, DAL(at least for now)
Could be a nice payoff there. Considering other WSL'ers were willing to take that gamble @ 2.01, 3.01 & 3.04...
The word on the street is that TO can "no longer seperate." Quite an indictment. He's still a good value here.We should be chatterin' elsewhere....force of habit, I guess?

Hi Toads, I see you're on. Can you cover for Moe's picks if he's not back? I'm gonna be offline for awhile...

He won't time out at this point, so if not, I'll be on early am in any case.

3.12 Eddie Royal, WR, Den

Sorry for the delay guys, I tried to call this one in through a buddy but I guess it didn't get through

Hi Toads, I see you're on. Can you cover for Moe's picks if he's not back? I'm gonna be offline for awhile...

He won't time out at this point, so if not, I'll be on early am in any case.
Looks like a hole in the space/time continue-um.I'll PM whoever and see if we can get 'er up to warp speed.

Looks like the last pick was made early this morning, before the clock was back on, correct?

By my calculations ES Gringo was 'on the clock' @ 8 AM EST this morning, meaning he has about an hour an a half left before we move on to beachbum @ 4PM EST, correct?

(and based on the prior message, Crippler has a list for beach if needed?)

OK....gringo had a eight hour stint followed by a four hour stint. Once he fails to show up at 8:00 PM, is he replaced?

All times are EST.

Sent a PM to grantsa4

Well, if I'm swinging for the fences with Kurt Warner in the 3rd, then I'm going High-Risk, High-Reward the rest of the way, damn it!!!

4th Rd Selection, whatever that might be: Lee Evans, WR Bills. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE YEAR, DOESN'T IT???!!!

OK....gringo had a eight hour stint followed by a four hour stint. Once he fails to show up at 8:00 PM, is he replaced?

All times are EST.

Sent a PM to grantsa4
Gringo can make his pick at any time. His clock is cut in half to 4 hrs, and if he misses 3 picks in a row he is replaced.

All times are EST.

Sent a PM to grantsa4
Gringo can make his pick at any time. His clock is cut in half to 4 hrs, and if he misses 3 picks in a row he is replaced.
Basically, he's on a bit shorter leash. The same as the original guy we had to replace: Missed pick #1, missed pick #2 four hours later. That's twelve hours.If he misses his 8:00 PM, EST date with destiny, he's (probably) gonna be replaced......grantsa4 looks like he'll take the sword and do battle. We're in a PM, introduction mode as we speak.

:goodposting:

JUST IN TIME TO SAVE THE DAY

sorry.

ok so crap. lotta picks gone. i was travelling all day and just got at a comp. so sorry that i didn't pm someone with the picks. i personally hate waiting so i feel crappy about making you guys do the same. good thing that you moved on and made your picks. my pick is incoming in like... 5

Users who are viewing this thread