What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL** Tim Tebow appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

B-Deep

Footballguy
The title speaks for itself.

I have PMd Joe asking for the construction of a Tebow forum (text of PM below). In the meantime this thread is all about Tim Tebow. His greatness, his purity, his rock hard abs. You name it, if it is Tim related we'll discuss it.

ALSO

there is one TIM in this thread, Tebow. Anyone else with Tim in their name who posts here shall be referred to as their entire name, or a different shortened version (such as chochet). While all are welcome, there is only one Tim

and now I present...

Tim

http://dailypostal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tim_tebow.jpg

man I wish I was that NFL dork's left hand....

PM to joe:

Some things are bigger than football, some things can be contained by neither the FFA nor the Shark Pool. Timothy Tebow is one of those things. a bright star in a time of darkness, a tender soul when the world has become so hard. Many quarterback have led teams to victory, only one can lead a nation to its salvation.

In the name of Tebow I implore you, create a Tebow forum now. Let us have a temple where we can extol the virtues of Timness free from the scorn of those who are not enlightened enough to grasp his purity. This is the right thing to do, deep in your heart you KNOW it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to picture Timmy Tebow in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

ALSOthere is one TIM in this thread, Tebow. Anyone else with Tim in their name who posts here shall be referred to as their entire name, or a different shortened version (such as chochet). While all are welcome, there is only one Tim
Don't worry. Nobody's going to confuse me with Him. That would be sacrilege.

Take another look at Tim Tebow's stunning 20-yard touchdown run that knocked off the Jets on Thursday night. Watch the play of New York's Antonio Cromartie, No. 31, and Kyle Wilson, No. 20.

As Tebow barrels downfield, Cromartie and Wilson tangle with Broncos blockers in the end zone.

Cromartie, especially, appears disinterested in shedding wideout Eric Decker to confront the bulldozing (possibly magical) quarterback head-on.

It wasn't just these two. Rex Ryan's entire defense seemed to be under a spell during Tebow's 95-yard march.

"I'm shocked. This is crazy. I'm just so shocked right now," Darrelle Revis told the New York Daily News. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting Tim Tebow's skills. He's a great football player. We felt like we had him where we wanted him. Those legs he's got brought the Denver Broncos home. He did it. Tim Tebow did it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8243cbc0/article/jets-cromartie-wilson-dance-with-blockers-as-tebow-scores?module=HP11_headline_stack

you can vote multiple times, as QBs are the first page it is easy

scroll down, click tebow, click submit, click vote again, repeat

just cast 12 votes

If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time?

Answer: Tim Tebow

By that do you mean he has read the bible with both of them? Tebow is not a sinner.

By that do you mean he has read the bible with both of them? Tebow is not a sinner.
I would imagine he knows them. And I highly doubt a God would consider anything involving those miraculous creatures "sinning."

I would imagine he knows them. And I highly doubt a God would consider anything involving those miraculous creatures "sinning."
Yeah, word is that he's a virgin...saving himself for marriage.

Yeah, word is that he's a virgin...saving himself for marriage.
Seriously? Where'd you hear that?

Before meeting Tebow, those were only B-cups

Before meeting Tebow, those were only B-cups
Before meeting Tebow, that was Chaz Bono.

I like to picture Tim Tebow as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

After last night's game, Jesus was quoted as saying, "I should be praying to that guy, not the other way around."

Do you think if Tebow went to Notre Dame, they would rename the mural "Touchdown Tebow" or build a whole new shrine? or both?

Users who are viewing this thread