What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a good tool for shoplifting (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
Do you guys have any good programs or tools or websites you use for shoplifting and other petty theft? What are your favorites?

TIA!

I usually bring a bag into the store with me. Sometimes things fall off the shelf and into my bag. Since I own the bag, I assume I own what ever is in it.

I usually bring a bag into the store with me. Sometimes things fall off the shelf and into my bag. Since I own the bag, I assume I own what ever is in it.
I should mention that nothing ever falls into my bag at mom and pop shops as that would be unfortunate. It always happens at those big stores who are doing well. Dont feel sorry for them, they can afford it.

Shopping at the Wal-Mart, short just a couple of beans Theres a George Foreman grill down the back of your blue jeans They caught you at the checkout and the blue lights blink Only one guy to call, cause the others all stink Better Call Saul, Better Call Saul

Cjw_55106 said:
Cjw_55106 said:
I should mention that nothing ever falls into my bag at mom and pop shops as that would be unfortunate. It always happens at those big stores who are doing well. Dont feel sorry for them, they can afford it.
Plus you know they have other copies of the same item, so it's not really hurting them if you take a copy too.

Otis said:
Do you guys have any good programs or tools or websites you use for shoplifting and other petty theft? What are your favorites?

TIA!
You have been reported to the Department of PreCrime.

As a former employee in retail...the thing to do these days is to buy a ps4/xbone, iPad....then you go home, take it out and fill the box with weight, typically a phone book for a console or a small sample pad of tiles you'd find at home depot for an iPad. Make sure the weight is secured and doesn't move. Bring it back with your receipt, bingo, free console or iPad. Just pray the person at customer service doesn't think to open the box and check the contents.

I'm assuming it's OK for me to shoplift CDs and DVDs because all my friends do and they never get caught. Can we all at least agree it's not a big deal?

I'm assuming it's OK for me to shoplift CDs and DVDs because all my friends do and they never get caught. Can we all at least agree it's not a big deal?
Why would it be a big deal? The people that make those have tons of money.

Users who are viewing this thread