What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When you die how are the rest of us going to know? (1 Viewer)

JNox3

Footballguy
Do you have a friend that checks in at FBGs that will update us on how you died? Spouse?

Don't you care about the rest of us that are left behind at all?

there will be a disturbance in the brohan force and you will know take that to the bank

Cos and Bentley and maybe Shuke would eventually figure out that I was gone and let everyone know.

My strava feed would abruptly stop, then the 10k crew would figure it out. Might take a few days.

No more office pranks = Fat Nick is dead...or retired or changed jobs...

But seriously, I've only interacted with a few of you IRL, and I doubt anyone would notice. I'd honestly rather you fools just not know than tell my wife where this board is.

Do one of the Board Moderators clean up the board with accounts of those that no longer are "active"?

I know I've been on this website a long time (since '01) and I can feel the aging on the forums... I'm a chief offender.

But when we're already talking about massive numbers of board members dying off when I feel like the average age around here is in our 40's... well that's concerning.

I can't imagine this website being here in 30 years when this is a legitimate concern... but until then godspeed to all.

You won't. I'll die and after that my guess is that you will never hear from me again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... *poof* ...he is gone.

I just assume that after I die the President will address the nation and call for a national day of healing.

My bro has my password to my facebook page, my cancer journey thread and to my photo bucket page so he could post proof that it's not a hoax.

I have a few local FBG's in my facebook, I'd imagine they would learn from that and spread the word here.

Or not. either way.

You won't. I'll die and after that my guess is that you will never hear from me again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... *poof* ...he is gone.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I would love to be invited to the wake the Ox and Yams would throw for you.

Clayton Gray and my wife are facebook friends(I don't facebook). I figure it would trickle down from there.

Guessing Tipsy would be the one to post up, but could be flapgreen, clayton gray or sbonomo. I have met a bunch of folks here but generally keep ongoing RL/Forum overlap to a minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread