What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** OFFICIAL **** LOST - The TV Series (2 Viewers)

It appears to be a reverse angle of the shot where the doc is taking a picture of Hurley and the bald guy from sex in the city.  Yet, the bald guy's not in the picture, but Hurley's arm is still up like its around him.  I'm guessing the bald guy is Hurley's imaginary friend, and the reason he was in the mental ward in the first place.
To me it just looks like Hurely resting his arm on the chair while someone takes a pic. Think you might be reading too much into that pic but I don't disagree about the imaginary friend theory.
If you blow it up, you can tell his arm is NOT resting on the chair.
I think I agree with beer30 on this Hulk, even with the pic expanded.
Besides Hurley's arm probably weighs what 60-80 pounds, no way he could hold it up long enough to do a scene. ;)
Again, don't disagree about what you saw at all, definitely agree on that.

I did expand the pic and it doesn't change my thoughts HULK. I'll be the first to congratulate you if you are right :thumbup:

Hey dlos, you don't have the quotes done correctly, so other folks can see your post which includes Hulk's spoiler text shown.

Pre-posty bump for tomorrow night's NEW show. Damn, has this thread slowed to a crawl or what?

Wednesday, March 22 at 9/8c

"The Whole Truth"

Sun wrestles with the thought of telling Jin a newfound secret that threatens to upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, Locke enlists Ana Lucia to interrogate the prisoner in order to extract more information than he, Jack or Sayid could.

Pre-posty bump for tomorrow night's NEW show. Damn, has this thread slowed to a crawl or what?

"The Whole Truth"

Sun wrestles with the thought of telling Jin a newfound secret that threatens to upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, Locke enlists Ana Lucia to interrogate the prisoner in order to extract more information than he, Jack or Sayid could.
Let me get this straight...if your professional torturer can't get the info you need the next step is turn to the LAPD? Man, they DO have a bad rap.

"The Whole Truth"

Not too hard to see why this thread has slowed to a crawl.It's a pretty frustrating show to follow...

I'm quitting "Lost". Too tired of checking when it's a new show and when it's not, and the storylines move at the pace of soap operas (i.e. at the speed of molasses). There's a lot of filler, and I've gotten too annoyed with the backstory format. How many more times do we need to see the backstory of Jack?

Frankly, I've just lost patience with the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
loyal fan here. i'm not really frustrated by the pace of things, as the utter delight that i experience when i am engrossed in a new episode. it's still better than anything else on network television, nevermind anything better on wednesday nights.

you guys want to bail? great. quit your bellyaching and move on to "Law & Order: CSI Extreme Makeover Idol", ok? Crimeny! I've never seen a more resentful group of viewers for a show showing a re-run.

"The Whole Truth"

:goodposting:

"The Whole Truth"

Let me get this straight...if your professional torturer can't get the info you need the next step is turn to the LAPD? Man, they DO have a bad rap.
:lmao:

loyal fan here. i'm not really frustrated by the pace of things, as the utter delight that i experience when i am engrossed in a new episode. it's still better than anything else on network television, nevermind anything better on wednesday nights.

you guys want to bail? great. quit your bellyaching and move on to "Law & Order: CSI Extreme Makeover Idol", ok? Crimeny! I've never seen a more resentful group of viewers for a show showing a re-run.
:goodposting: Some people who post on this forum seem to have an issue with the Internet. Here I will help:

TV Guide Link to Lost

For this one if there is a little red "NEW" next to the episode name then it will be a new show. If not, then it is a re-run.

TV.com Link to Lost Episodes

This one is a little tricky, so please read carefully. This shows you all of Season 2's episodes, so you have to scroll the page down using the long bar on the right hand side of the window. No, not that window, the IE, or Internet Explorer, window on your PC, or Personal Computer sometimes referred to as Compaq or Dell or HP.

If you know how to scroll, then move down to episode that has the same date on it that matches the date that you would like to watch Lost. If you cannot find the date, then the show will not be new on that date. Also, unlike TVGuide.com, this site uses numbers for the entire date. It is Month followed by Day followed by Year according to the Gregorian Calendar.

Yahoo Lost Link

This one is the toughest because if you have not already been here, they will ask you for your zip code first. That is the thing you write at the end of the address when you mail a letter. Then you pick your TV provider. Pick DirecTV or Dish if you have one of those grey dishes on the side of your house.

Now, here is where it gets tricky. If the date at the top of the episode matches the "Original Airdate" at the bottom of the episode description, then it is new.

*** Please be careful to check the date next to the show to make sure it is the same as the day you are thinking about watching the show. Just in case, you can mouse over the small clock in the bottom right hand corner of your PC, or Personal Computer sometimes referred to as Compaq or Dell or HP, and verify that today's date is actually what you think it is.

lots and lots.. and lots of spoilers

hints as to what will happen in the last part of the season.. you've been warned!

SPOILERFIX.COM 03/21 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): Henry's true identity is going to be the topic of a lot of contention on the show. We plan on heaping twist upon twist upon twist with that! Henry is a character that the fans are going to have to watch very closely, because he carries great meaning for the future of Lost and the castaways in general. On the island, his ultimate faith is going to affect everyone on the show. [Fans should keep close attention to] the Others [and] where they have drawn a line on the island. You can expect that situation to get a lot worse. There are going to be some surprises that are going to be some very dark turns, that at least one of the characters is going to make. One of the characters is going to have some shocking destiny! The focus of the season is how do we co-exist with the Others. Their intentions are very obscure. The [survivors and the Others], both through circumstance and willingly, are going to step over [the] line [drawn by Mr. Friendly, aka Zeke.] The results of that are what the rest of the season is going to be about. We are building towards a serious moment of chaos. [We will learn about what happened to Michael.] What happened to Michael, who did he see, who was communicating with Michael, and how does Michael's story resolve itself is going to be a major concern of the last third of the season. The Others are by no means anything that we think they are. What is going to be interesting is how that unfolds -- that is something we are going to be giving you some very definte hints about towards the end of this season, but the full picture of who the Others are, why they're here, and what they're doing, is going to remain a mystery for a while. [Rousseau] is one of those characters who is always going to be in the periphery of events. [The Kate, Jack and Sawyer situation will get more complicated.] You can expect that to be unresolved for a while to come! In response to [the frustration he lives on the island], Locke is going to go to some new places that we have not seen that character go to before. Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 4, May/June 2006

I love that show!

:goodposting: Some people who post on this forum seem to have an issue with the Internet. Here I will help:

TV Guide Link to Lost

For this one if there is a little red "NEW" next to the episode name then it will be a new show. If not, then it is a re-run.

This one is a little tricky, so please read carefully. This shows you all of Season 2's episodes, so you have to scroll the page down using the long bar on the right hand side of the window. No, not that window, the IE, or Internet Explorer, window on your PC, or Personal Computer sometimes referred to as Compaq or Dell or HP.

If you know how to scroll, then move down to episode that has the same date on it that matches the date that you would like to watch Lost. If you cannot find the date, then the show will not be new on that date. Also, unlike TVGuide.com, this site uses numbers for the entire date. It is Month followed by Day followed by Year according to the Gregorian Calendar.

Yahoo Lost Link

This one is the toughest because if you have not already been here, they will ask you for your zip code first. That is the thing you write at the end of the address when you mail a letter. Then you pick your TV provider. Pick DirecTV or Dish if you have one of those grey dishes on the side of your house.

Now, here is where it gets tricky. If the date at the top of the episode matches the "Original Airdate" at the bottom of the episode description, then it is new.

*** Please be careful to check the date next to the show to make sure it is the same as the day you are thinking about watching the show. Just in case, you can mouse over the small clock in the bottom right hand corner of your PC, or Personal Computer sometimes referred to as Compaq or Dell or HP, and verify that today's date is actually what you think it is.
Don't forget this site...http://islostarepeat.com/

I love that show!
yeah, well, it's a repeat tomorrow night...

I love that show!
That last one was a little sad. The guy's got cancer and they build him a new home for his family, pay for his kid's education and then they go and shoot him while he was singing karaoke. Right in front of the kids. I know they solved the crime in just under 15 minutes because of the DNA testing, but I cried when he flopped to the floor.

'][QUOTE=stbugs][QUOTE=saintfool]loyal fan here. i'm not really frustrated by the pace of things said:

TV Guide Link to Lost

Yahoo Lost Link

[/QUOTE] :kicksrock: How the F did I forget that one? Damn, all that work to try and be funny just flushed right down the toilet.

I love that show!
That last one was a little sad. The guy's got cancer and they build him a new home for his family, pay for his kid's education and then they go and shoot him while he was singing karaoke. Right in front of the kids. I know they solved the crime in just under 15 minutes because of the DNA testing, but I cried when he flopped to the floor.
I liked the part where Randy called the shooter "Dawg" and Paula said she loves the shooter and the victim equally because they owned and or have 'it', whatever 'it' is.And Simon thought the beginning was awful, but like the ending where he shot the guy.

[QUOTE=']
saintfool said:

TV Guide Link to Lost

Yahoo Lost Link

:kicksrock: How the F did I forget that one? Damn, all that work to try and be funny just flushed right down the toilet.

[/QUOTE]Yeah, I read your whole post in anticipation of that obvious pay-off at the end and you blew it!

http://islostarepeat.com/[/URL]
:kicksrock: How the F did I forget that one? Damn, all that work to try and be funny just flushed right down the toilet.
Yeah, I read your whole post in anticipation of that obvious pay-off at the end and you blew it!
Thanks, might as well just jump out of the window. On second thought, I am only a half story up, so maybe I sprain my ankle, just not worth the indignity. I don't want to be one of those losers that tries to kill themselves only to have to explain that they tried and failed and everyone laughs at them. I mean it is one thing to have the feeling of wanting to commit suicide, but could you imagine how much worse it is to know you can't even do that?Anyway, looking forward to the new episode tomorrow night!!!!!!!!! At least I think it is new, maybe I should click on that link?

Dharma logo on Ethan's canteen.

Its definately not the logo from the medical hatch, and it looks a lot like the one on the shark from season one. Correct me if Im wrong, but I think this is the first time we've seen a logo from one hatch in another hatch. Im not sure what that might mean though.

Dharma logo on Ethan's canteen.

Its definately not the logo from the medical hatch, and it looks a lot like the one on the shark from season one. Correct me if Im wrong, but I think this is the first time we've seen a logo from one hatch in another hatch. Im not sure what that might mean though.
To me it looks like it almost may say "DHARMA" in the middle. I wonder if there is some general gear for the research folks that isn't assigned to a station.Anyway, I don't think it will have any significance. I almost think of the labelling as more of a normal supply operation. Think of it this way, when the Dharma folks got the research effort going, all of the supplies were put together off the island and labelled with a particular hatch location or just a general tag. It was just to make sure that the right stuff gets to the right location. The canteen was probably something Ethan brought with him.

Oh well, I think I have already gone into way, way too much thought on a canteen and Dharma's supply chain processes.

By the way, there is a NEW episode on tonight, just in case people didn't know. ;)

The second clip, "We've got a serious problem".

It doesn't give anything away that we don't already know, but there is something really odd about it, or I'm hearing things. I won't say what because I don't want to predjuice anyone's opinion, but please watch it and let me know if you hear something very odd.

It doesn't give anything away that we don't already know, but there is something really odd about it, or I'm hearing things. I won't say what because I don't want to predjuice anyone's opinion, but please watch it and let me know if you hear something very odd.
Nope, you're not hearing things. Not real sure what to make of it though.

It doesn't give anything away that we don't already know, but there is something really odd about it, or I'm hearing things.  I won't say what because I don't want to predjuice anyone's opinion, but please watch it and let me know if you hear something very odd.
I was like, "WTF!?!?!"I'm still like that.

I'll wait for a few more to listen to it, then we can discuss.

I've skipped all the recent pages because I didn't want to see any possible spoilers but I was out of town last week and am just wondering if last week's was a new episode or repeat. I taped it but haven't had a chance to watch it yet and wanted to make sure it was a new episode. Any help would be appreciated. TIA :)

I've skipped all the recent pages because I didn't want to see any possible spoilers but I was out of town last week and am just wondering if last week's was a new episode or repeat. I taped it but haven't had a chance to watch it yet and wanted to make sure it was a new episode. Any help would be appreciated. TIA :)
You should have read the thread. The last two weeks have been repeats and unfortunately, we have lost some of our beloved Lost fans because of it. ;) I am just finally looking forward to some halfway decent discussions with at least the next 3 weeks being new shows.

season 1 repeat. tonight's is new...

It doesn't give anything away that we don't already know, but there is something really odd about it, or I'm hearing things.  I won't say what because I don't want to predjuice anyone's opinion, but please watch it and let me know if you hear something very odd.
I was like, "WTF!?!?!"I'm still like that.

I'll wait for a few more to listen to it, then we can discuss.
Just to be sure we're on the same page...
"you haven't said two words to me and now you're sitting outside my tent?"

That surely doesn't sound like Anna Lucia's voice. And it's also the only phrase where they are not showing the character while they are speaking. Assuming this is correct, I have absolutely no idea what the point of this is.

"you haven't said two words to me and now you're sitting outside my tent?"

That surely doesn't sound like Anna Lucia's voice.  And it's also the only phrase where they are not showing the character while they are speaking.  Assuming this is correct, I have absolutely no idea what the point of this is.
Exactly.

You should have read the thread. The last two weeks have been repeats and unfortunately, we have lost some of our beloved Lost fans because of it. ;) I am just finally looking forward to some halfway decent discussions with at least the next 3 weeks being new shows.
Thanks for the info and while I'm just as frustrated as everyone else by all the repeats I'm not going anywhere. I still love this show. :)

Thanks for the info and while I'm just as frustrated as everyone else by all the repeats I'm not going anywhere. I still love this show. :)
Actually, I am one of the few that isn't frustrated by the repeats. I don't think I have seen a "real" full episode list, but they are supposedly still showing the 24 episodes or 24 hours, not sure how the 2 hour episodes count and I can't remember if the season 2 premier was 2 hours or 1 hour.Some people love 24 in that it is new every episode until it is done, but it also doesn't start in September, it starts in January. To me it is almost the same. I think the only thing the did wrong recently is that they aired a repeat then a new one and then another repeat. Not sure why (Olympics, Idol premiere, etc.), but I think if they had avoided that, it would have been better received. Any show that goes from September to May will have repeats, period, Lost just did a meh job of grouping them.

Edit to Add: I still love the show and I can't think of anything else I would rather watch even if the reruns bothered me. Think about it, how many other shows could you watch almost 40 hours of so far on one story line (not like CSI with a new topic every week) and still think it is exciting. Think about it, so far Lost, with commercials factored in has shown almost 27 hours of one story line. That is 3 times as long as the LOTR's trilogy. Even 24 has a new story line per season.

Thing that pisses me off about repeats is that they are repeats from last season. I'd rather catch up on this season - then in the summer or whatever, start from day 1 and go forward.

For sher?2nite's new?

gotta reset the recorder if it is new.

For sher?2nite's new?

Try this:http://islostarepeat.com/

Woo-hoo, got to use it! :thumbup:

For sher?2nite's new?

Try this:http://islostarepeat.com/

Woo-hoo, got to use it! :thumbup:
To think I have been doing it the hard way.

Henry is a *******!
Never liked him and that open field seemed fishy to me that the three were walking in. Any burial site would be new land turned up and not some high grass field. Screen shots showed a canopy that was similar to a balloon however being in that tree over a period of time it would not hang up there so nicely.

Quick synopsis?
Much of the episode centered on Sun and Jin's flashback to when they tried unsuccessfully to conceive. That was counterbalanced by Sun discovering she is now pregnant on the island. The kicker is the reason they couldn't conceive earlier is because of Jim being unable to. Another subplot involved Sun meeting with the man she had a blind date with last season (I forget his name, but he's the son of the hotel ownere where Jin previously worked). There was some sexual tension between the two but Sun insisted to Jim she had never slept with another man. So Jin said the baby must be a "miracle." And life was good between them.The other aspect of the episode dealt with Henry drawing a map for Ana to find his balloon. She took Sayid and Charlie to find it but when they arrived at the destination on the map they did not find a balloon. Back in the hatch, Jack let Henry out of the locked room and gave him breakfast. Henry told them about the map (they didn't know about it) and said if he was one of the Others he would've drawn up a map that led them to a secluded place where they would be ambushed and then offered in trade for his return. The episode then ended with him looking at Locke and saying

"You guys got any milk?"

Terrific episode.

Sun is pregnant, but Jin is unable to produce children.

Ana interogates Henry, tells him to draw her a map to his balloon. He does, she doesn't tell Locke and Jack about it. She recruits Sayeed and Charlie to hike with her to find the balloon. Jack invites Henry to eat cereal with him and Locke. Henry tells them about his map. Then he says, if he was one of the others, he would draw a map to a secluded place where his people would be setting a trap, capture Ana, Sayeed and Charlie, then trade those 3 for him so he could be released. Henry then says, of course, I am not one of them.

Henry is a *******!
Never liked him and that open field seemed fishy to me that the three were walking in. Any burial site would be new land turned up and not some high grass field. Screen shots showed a canopy that was similar to a balloon however being in that tree over a period of time it would not hang up there so nicely.
If he's not an Other (and I still believe he is) he's one manipulative SOB, no doubt about that.I really liked the scene where Sawyer and Barnard discuss Sun being a father and Sun hearing nothing but gibberish. That was a great moment which really drove home how lost and isolated he is on the island without Sun.

It reminded of me of the old Charlie Brown cartoons where their teacher or another adult would talk and we couldn't understand them.

Henry is a *******!
If he's not an Other (and I still believe he is) he's one manipulative SOB, no doubt about that.I really liked the scene where Sawyer and Barnard discuss Sun being a father and Sun hearing nothing but gibberish. That was a great moment which really drove home how lost and isolated he is on the island without Sun.
I was seriously hoping Jack or Locke would take a closed fist and pop him one. That would have been a good ending to this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread