What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FBG All things BATTLEFIELD Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm going to buy Special Forces just soIi can get unlocks and Armored fury Friday. How many inlocks can I expect to get? I am a Gunnery Sargent.

I've still never been able to get Euro Force to work.  I'm not sure I want to throw another 10 bucks EA's way until that happens. 

I've been out a while since I reached First Seargant, so I guess I'm due for a few battles this weekend.  I'll see you then.  :boxing:
Tell me what your problems wiht Euro Force is? I reinstalled and got mine working.BF2

BF2:SF

1.3 Patch

Euro Forces

1.2 Patch Again
Do you really have to run the 1.2 patch again after installing Euro Forces? That could be the problem.
I did and it worked.

Cooleyo, avoiding me? :)

I have no voice in Team Speak. perhaps that's a good thing, but You'd think there's be an admin on in prime time gaming time.

I jsut got kicked off a server for spawn camping.

I was driving down the east road past hotel towards square. I turned the turret down the alleyway where MEC spawns at hotel and let loose a blast. Killed an "ADMIN". Next thing I know, I was told I was spawn camping in Armor.

What a ####ty cheesy server and rule.

I told him I was just driving up the road and he happened to show up in my sights. It's ridiculous that I have to check my fire just because it's close to spawn. I asked him how far away is safe?

Then I said are we playing Tag or Battlefield? I got kicked.

The server is MoonGamers BF2 Karkand Only

I was driving down the east road past hotel towards square. I turned the turret down the alleyway where MEC spawns at hotel and let loose a blast. Killed an "ADMIN". Next thing I know, I was told I was spawn camping in Armor.

I told him I was just driving up the road and he happened to show up in my sights. It's ridiculous that I have to check my fire just because it's close to spawn. I asked him how far away is safe?

Thats the server that FireStorm plays on a lot...He's in the top 5 overall of all BF2 players

FireStorm Stats

That's not even an uncappable flag.So if you were in armor and waiting at a flag to turn it, and an enemy spawns what are you suppose to do? :whoosh:

You should have asked if would like some cheese with his whine, or maybe you could have just told him you had sex with his make believe girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Report the #####es. :thumbup: Make up something like all infantry or all knives.

Paging CNUTZ. I had to reformat my DISK and now Teamspeak is acting like I've never been there before. U'm listed as unregistered and have no voice.
Welcome to the Dave Club. Here's your sign.

Paging CNUTZ. I had to reformat my DISK and now Teamspeak is acting like I've never been there before. U'm listed as unregistered and have no voice.
Um, yeah, well, we kinda decided to cut you off of TS, so we'll need to take your stapler and have you move your office downstairs. Thanks.

Um, yeah, well, we kinda decided to cut you off of TS, so we'll need to take your stapler and have you move your office downstairs. Thanks.
Son of a... I can't believe I got kicked out of the :nerd: club. No worries. I think I found the problem anyway. I just haven't had time to test the solution yet..

Son of a... I can't believe I got kicked out of the :nerd: club. No worries. I think I found the problem anyway. I just haven't had time to test the solution yet..
Oh, sorry, I was referring to Shawn. :clyde:

A long running Fantasy Basketball league I'm in has an opening for a GM of an existing team and two openings for expansion teams. I've been in the league for about 7 years.

Here's the website:

http://nbnfba.homeip.net/NBNFBA

It's a good league with decent GMs. It's a head to head game by game fantasy league. I actually designed and ran an entire website that was ASP-based devoted to leagues like these. What this means is that each teams plays 60+ regular season games. Your Game 1 might be against Team X. You get stats (pts + asst + reb + stl + blk - to) for each of your starting players for game 1 of whatever NBA team they play on. We don't aggregate stats over a week and it's not rotisserie format.

Check it out and let me know if interested. I'm one of the commissioners so I can pretty much guarantee you a spot if you want one. I trust each of you based on your demonstrate, er, cough, free time, to take a team.

Speaking of problems with the latest patch...

Ever since I installed patch 1.3, when I choose a server to join, the screen goes black and it takes a "long" time for anything else to happen.

So I hit Control-Alt-Del to access the task manager and see that the BF2 program is "not responding", and then I close the task manager (without ending the BF2 program), and then the window that shows the load bar and server info comes up and I'm good to go.

This has happened EVERY single time I've played since I intalled the new patch.

Any ideas?

I hope after I purchase AF tonight that the problem will fix itself.

Ever since I installed patch 1.3, when I choose a server to join, the screen goes black and it takes a "long" time for anything else to happen.

So I hit Control-Alt-Del to access the task manager and see that the BF2 program is "not responding", and then I close the task manager (without ending the BF2 program), and then the window that shows the load bar and server info comes up and I'm good to go.

Any ideas?

I have noticed a few more crashes with 1.3, no doubt. AF has been a fun experience.However, now I have to go on "vacation" for 10 days and the only forseeable way for me to get on between now and then will be to drug my wife and let her sleep, let my mom take my kids to a park, and I :nerd: out with the laptop I am taking. :bag:

Any ideas?

I have noticed a few more crashes with 1.3, no doubt. AF has been a fun experience.However, now I have to go on "vacation" for 10 days and the only forseeable way for me to get on between now and then will be to drug my wife and let her sleep, let my mom take my kids to a park, and I :nerd: out with the laptop I am taking. :bag:
So the chances are pretty good we'll see you then?

Any ideas?

Only if my online order for GHB gets here before we leave tomorrow AM. :unsure:

Any ideas?

www.janikowski-discount-drugs.com?

Any ideas?

www.janikowski-discount-drugs.com?
:thumbup:

:hot:

Online BF2 Buddies

Username Servername Server IP Mapname Players

GS_0811 24/7 Operation Road Rage Crazed Crack Heads 69.74.45.217:16567 AF: Op. Road Rage 31/32

:hot:

Online BF2 Buddies

Username  Servername  Server IP  Mapname  Players 

GS_0811  24/7 Operation Road Rage Crazed Crack Heads  69.74.45.217:16567  AF: Op. Road Rage  31/32
I PWN A-10s and Su39s in my Mobile AA. Pilots are going to have to get new strategies. You can't just level off and make a shallow dive on an AA in the A-10 or Su39. Reason why, the max airspeed of the A-10 and Su39 is like 700 mph. Your approach takes almost 40% longer and all the while I'm getting a lock and firing. Almost ALWAYS I get two missiles off and a good 3 seconds of guns before they even drop their bombs. All the while I'm moving closer or backwards to throw off their aim. They rarely kil me and becuase they are so slow, I finish them off on the egress.They are going to have to dive bomb....which means most of them will have to drop their bombs at high altitude to avoid crashing into the ground. This r00ls. :)

I am going to be rebuilding my gaming rig with a new case and mobo when I get back from Ohio - going with the Biostar TForce6100-939 micro ATX mobo (the best OC'ing mobo for mATX on the market) and an Aspire X-QPack small form factor case. Looks pretty nice and is tiny. That way, I can truly show off my :nerd: and tote my rig with me.

All is ordered and will be awaiting me when I return.

I am going to be rebuilding my gaming rig with a new case and mobo when I get back from Ohio - going with the Biostar TForce6100-939 micro ATX mobo (the best OC'ing mobo for mATX on the market) and an Aspire X-QPack small form factor case.  Looks pretty nice and is tiny.  That way, I can truly show off my :nerd: and tote my rig with me.

I have the X-Qpack. In fact, I'm going to take a picture of my rig and post it in a few mintues.QPack from Front

QPack from Side - Note Blue Neon - I rizzule.

Desk View - Where the Magic Happens :nerd:

The Mouse Pad

This was my system in my camper, but I don't take it with me any more.

A long running Fantasy Basketball league I'm in has an opening for a GM of an existing team and two openings for expansion teams. I've been in the league for about 7 years.

Here's the website:

http://nbnfba.homeip.net/NBNFBA

It's a good league with decent GMs. It's a head to head game by game fantasy league. I actually designed and ran an entire website that was ASP-based devoted to leagues like these. What this means is that each teams plays 60+ regular season games. Your Game 1 might be against Team X. You get stats (pts + asst + reb + stl + blk - to) for each of your starting players for game 1 of whatever NBA team they play on. We don't aggregate stats over a week and it's not rotisserie format.

Check it out and let me know if interested. I'm one of the commissioners so I can pretty much guarantee you a spot if you want one. I trust each of you based on your demonstrate, er, cough, free time, to take a team.
Sign me up, I'm a long time fantasy bballer. Mark Davis (Rip Van Stamp) has also played in a similar format.

I am going to be rebuilding my gaming rig with a new case and mobo when I get back from Ohio - going with the Biostar TForce6100-939 micro ATX mobo (the best OC'ing mobo for mATX on the market) and an Aspire X-QPack small form factor case.  Looks pretty nice and is tiny.  That way, I can truly show off my :nerd: and tote my rig with me.

I have the X-Qpack. In fact, I'm going to take a picture of my rig and post it in a few mintues.QPack from Front

The Mouse Pad

I clearly need a black keyboard.

my bro has been taggin along with me as a medic today. Needless to say, my ownage as a suport has been quite impressive. The PKM is awesome.

now if i could just teach that kid to hit the broad side of a barn with his gun

o yeah. very cool case. I wish i had something smaller like that as oppossed to the monster i have right now.

and no pics. I dont have a digital camera. By the way, another build for mad cow? You just never stop do ya. I guess the eye doctor gig is a good one.

I am going to be rebuilding my gaming rig with a new case and mobo when I get back from Ohio - going with the Biostar TForce6100-939 micro ATX mobo (the best OC'ing mobo for mATX on the market) and an Aspire X-QPack small form factor case. Looks pretty nice and is tiny. That way, I can truly show off my :nerd: and tote my rig with me.

The Mouse Pad

I clearly need a black keyboard.
Wow, clearly we will be able to be Twinkies. :nerd:

Nice setup GS - no problems with heat or anything with the small form factor? I considered that with my last build briefly, but I really like the case I got (CoolerMaster Centurion).

Nice setup GS - no problems with heat or anything with the small form factor? I considered that with my last build briefly, but I really like the case I got (CoolerMaster Centurion).
Actually, at sfftech.com, the X-QPack tested very well for cooling. I plan on modding mine and adding a few more fans by cutting into the windowed sides.GS - What mobo you have?

The day before a vacation is a nightmare - I am still trying to get everything ready on my end and have seen a ton of patients. I have probably generated $3000 in exams and sales today alone. :eek:

Wish I could do this every day of the year.

I like the sites that allow base raping but not spawn camping. I know that is not exactly a popular position, but I like special ops and there are several maps that you are hindered because the trailer and the radar are in a capped base.

Doh! This is the message I get on BF2 Tracker:

Code:
ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /bf2_buddylist.php on this server.Apache Server at bf2tracker.com Port 80
I'll be on TS in about half an hour.

Doh! This is the message I get on BF2 Tracker:

ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /bf2_buddylist.php on this server.Apache Server at bf2tracker.com Port 80I'll be on TS in about half an hour.
Me to :cry:

You can see the CPU temp in the one pic. It rarely goes above 25 degrees C. Sometimes up into the low 30s if I am decoding a DVD.You can see it stays out in the open and I have a big thermaltake fan on the case plus it has vents cut into both sides. Plus the Video Card has it's own fan.

...snip...

I like the sites that allow base raping but not spawn camping. I know that is not exactly a popular position, but I like special ops and there are several maps that you are hindered because the trailer and the radar are in a capped base.
Wait a minute . . . if a server doesn't allow base raping you can't go blow up commander assets if they are in the base? As long as you aren't killing people (except for those trying to stop you) isn't that just part of the game (ie. war?) - That's the whole point (mostly) of playing spec-ops!Grrr.....

(BF2tracker down for me too, I'll jump on TS in a couple minutes to see where you guys are playing)

That Operation Road Rage is a kick in the pants. I can see how the bombers are at a huge disadvantage, though. Their cannons suck vs armor and I actually took 3 down with the tank and a regular cannon shot, since they fly so low. :devil:

Oh, and damn you all to hell for getting to play tonight and me having to pack for my trip. :wall:

I fixed TeamSpeak, I was just using the wrong ID.
LOL nooob! Wow, I don't check the thread for a few days and you lock your self out? Glad you got it figured out. I started my new job this week :thumbup: so I haven't had ANY surf time at work yet. :thumbdown: I stress yet!

Went past the 1.0 ratio tonight! I was down 2400 kills 7 weeks ago after starting life as a medic whore. Good crowd tonight: Gator, Joe, Maelstrom, Cramer, even an appearance from the low key amd_dude.

Just so you all know I have my priorities straight, my golf clubs are packed and I patched my BF2 on my laptop to 1.3 and installed Armored Fury and Euro Force on the laptop, along with Teamspeak. Also brought along a headset/microphone. :nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread