What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread - Divisionals - New England V Denver (1 Viewer)

It would tell me that he plans on playing the 3-4 almost exclusively which makes sense anyway since Anderson and Bell have struggled against the 3-4.
:goodposting: Just saw this.
Is this supposed to be a surprise?They're going to get Colvin, McGinest, Vrabel and Bruschi on the field as much as possible.
The Pats are known to mix things up shifting back and forth from the 3-4 to the 4-3 as much if not more than any other team. The key to that is that Seymour can play DT and DE at an All Pro level.The 3-4 is the preferred D against the Broncos because you want LB's out on the bootleg with Plummer and not DE's.

It is only a slight surprise because Bruschi was hurt last week. Only 5 DL would also bode well for Bruschi being pretty healthy.
Right, but I still think it will be interesting watching the DL. If one goes down, the Broncos might run all over NE. That thin air changes things, as New England fans should know.

It would tell me that he plans on playing the 3-4 almost exclusively which makes sense anyway since Anderson and Bell have struggled against the 3-4.
:goodposting: Just saw this.
Is this supposed to be a surprise?They're going to get Colvin, McGinest, Vrabel and Bruschi on the field as much as possible.
The Pats are known to mix things up shifting back and forth from the 3-4 to the 4-3 as much if not more than any other team. The key to that is that Seymour can play DT and DE at an All Pro level.The 3-4 is the preferred D against the Broncos because you want LB's out on the bootleg with Plummer and not DE's.

It is only a slight surprise because Bruschi was hurt last week. Only 5 DL would also bode well for Bruschi being pretty healthy.
Right, but I still think it will be interesting watching the DL. If one goes down, the Broncos might run all over NE. That thin air changes things, as New England fans should know.
Obviously depends on which one. Seymour is the most irreplaceable and then Wilfork. Warren has had a good season and Green and Marquise Hill are rotation guys.

I have concerns that beyond Champ Bailey - the Broncos will find it tough to defend the pass of Brady and the Patriots.

I think also look for Andre Davis' speed to possibly exploit the Bronco secondary - he will not be consistent, but he might be able to get deep to cause some damage.
Foxworth is no slouch....

Seriously, the Pats can't let this kind of stuff get to them...first Brady, then Branch. You guys need to concentrate on the game, not on what else is going on.

Who is the biggest whining qb in the NFL when it comes to crying to the officials after no flags were thrown? Jake Delhomme or Tom Brady? It's a tough one.

Seriously, the Pats can't let this kind of stuff get to them...first Brady, then Branch. You guys need to concentrate on the game, not on what else is going on.
what are you talking about, how many times have you seen receivers and QBs argue a bit about pass interference calls?

Not another refs are god and can do no wrong post from this guy..... :rolleyes:

Who is the biggest whining qb in the NFL when it comes to crying to the officials after no flags were thrown? Jake Delhomme or Tom Brady? It's a tough one.
Lynch did keep his hands on him too long. That's given. Not long enough for a flag, but still too long.But, Brady can't take that stuff and start worrying about that. Not in this kind of game.

what are you talking about, how many times have you seen receivers and QBs argue a bit about pass interference calls?
I'm talking about the Brady bit more than the Branch one...but the same holds true. You don't get the call, get up and move on.

Using those long counts to try and make the blitzers show what they're going to do.It worked against the Jags, but Denver looks ready for it.

Using those long counts to try and make the blitzers show what they're going to do.

It worked against the Jags, but Denver looks ready for it.
Denver is getting good pressure even on the completed passes.

Users who are viewing this thread