What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Drinking some discovered Tito's Handmade Vodka now. This stuff was rated higher than grey goose and ketel one in a SW airlines mag ad taken out by Tito.

We shall see

Sorry Kev. To be fair, I was out of town last weekend.

Quick story on that...

We had a poker run on Saturday on Lake Wisconsin and started at 9am with bloody's and mimosas. We got back around 6...I think. Then we were pouring Captain Morgan Lime into a huge bowl shaped like a fish and slamming them, while chanting "USA! USA! USA!". For no reason. :thumbdown: I was so tanked I passed out in a hammock...ended up flipping over and woke up around 8:30. I called a buddy of mine asking if he could come pick me up because I was "still up at 8". I legitimately thought it was 8:30am. I proceeded to drink another 10 beers til about midnight and won about $60 playing "Ship Captain Crew", "Threes" and "Left, Right, Center"

Sunday was rough.

Monday, we won a big softball game and stayed at the bar until after 1. I wanted to stop in to this thread but my old lady wanted some action. :thumbdown:

Tuesday me and the old lady went out for "quality time" before she left for her trip. I got loaded and when we got back she said I "should take advantage" of her. :thumbdown:

So that's why I have been missing from this thread. Sorry, wish i had a Homer-esque story

also GBSTRYKRPKS , how old are you, and are you married yet?
Violent repercussions in the restroom after a good night of drinking, wings and possibly tacos. Thats how it happens.Not sure about this stryperkiss fellow, but Samuel L Bronkowitz is 31, knocking on 32 and will be almost 33 when he gets married on 7/30/11.Also, I got this IM today from my old lady in Colombias
so....what if there is ANY possibility and affordability for me to stay thru the weekend and see if my mom can sell my jam ticket? :-/ think that's a bad idea?

Violent repercussions in the restroom after a good night of drinking, wings and possibly tacos. Thats how it happens.Not sure about this stryperkiss fellow, but Samuel L Bronkowitz is 31, knocking on 32 and will be almost 33 when he gets married on 7/30/11.Also, I got this IM today from my old lady in Colombias
so....what if there is ANY possibility and affordability for me to stay thru the weekend and see if my mom can sell my jam ticket? :-/ think that's a bad idea?
should prolly have her killed

Violent repercussions in the restroom after a good night of drinking, wings and possibly tacos. Thats how it happens.Not sure about this stryperkiss fellow, but Samuel L Bronkowitz is 31, knocking on 32 and will be almost 33 when he gets married on 7/30/11.

Also, I got this IM today from my old lady in Colombia

s

should prolly have her killed
She is in Colombia...prolly wouldnt be too hard...kinda like the blind guy in a tittie bar

sam, look, you seem like an alright guy. no offense, but i got waaaay back with strykpiece. can you do me a flavor and tell him hes got great abs/.?

sam, look, you seem like an alright guy. no offense, but i got waaaay back with strykpiece. can you do me a flavor and tell him hes got great abs/.?
He just texted me and said "Cspr Vn DM wuld smoke BK"eta :shrug:
noted. sounds like hes drunk again. hows the fiance like the FBG-free nights/.?
She's bout-it bout-itNow, If she's staying in freaking Columbia again next weekend, I might just have to travel somewhere.Cornhole applications are now beign accepted

He just texted me and said "Cspr Vn DM wuld smoke BK"eta :shrug:
noted. sounds like hes drunk again. hows the fiance like the FBG-free nights/.?
She's bout-it bout-itNow, If she's staying in freaking Columbia again next weekend, I might just have to travel somewhere.Cornhole applications are now beign accepted
next weekend? pretty booked unfortunately. plus the brewers are gay

Users who are viewing this thread