What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Barack Obama FBG campaign headquarters *** (1 Viewer)

This guy's mission us to divide this country. Never shuts up about hammering anyone who disagrees with him. The political parties have never been more divided. The American people are more divided than they have been in decades. Guy is such a huge pos. Worst leader ever
:goodposting: Total scum
The sad thing is that he's even divided us Bears fans. Because before Obama, I only thought that the two of your were sort of dip####s instead of complete ones

This guy's mission us to divide this country. Never shuts up about hammering anyone who disagrees with him. The political parties have never been more divided. The American people are more divided than they have been in decades. Guy is such a huge pos. Worst leader ever
:goodposting: Total scum
The sad thing is that he's even divided us Bears fans. Because before Obama, I only thought that the two of your were sort of dip####s instead of complete ones
Lol, so you're saying Flap is spot on for the most part?

It really bothers you that we don't like him? He means that much to you? :lmao:

I agree Obama deserves criticism for not working well with Congress. He did a poor job of finding common ground, and took a divisive approach.

Blaming him for cops being shot may be the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested that if elected president he might be the first African-American to hold the position noting, President Barack Obama was "raised white" and outside of the United States.
"He's an 'African' American. He was, you know, raised white. Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think, is a bit of a stretch," the retired neurosurgeon told Politico's Glenn Thrush on his "Off Message" podcast aired Tuesday.
All that talk of the 'first black President' for nothing. :kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread