What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 1 (1 Viewer)

Sea Leopard of Death said:
Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :thumbup: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
Didn't make a pick, pre-drafted a pick 4 out and didn't want to go 7 out. Had to go check on a house where the ceiling collapsed. Heck, I even came back here and picked before calling the owner and ruining their day.
Did you tell the owner about your pick to cheer them up?

Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :lmao: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
Didn't make a pick, pre-drafted a pick 4 out and didn't want to go 7 out. Had to go check on a house where the ceiling collapsed. Heck, I even came back here and picked before calling the owner and ruining their day.
:goodposting:

Looking over League 1's draft so far, I really like PurpleHaze's team. If Gore is ok come opening day, I think Aaron's is strong so far as well. LHUCK's is nice too, but I'd be a bit wary of the WRs, TEs, and QBs available over the next few picks. He better hope his "supersleepers" really pan out. David's tri-headed TE monster is very, very interesting. I'm very curious to see how that works out for him. SLBD's is very strong, too. Several others are strong so far as well. This should be a very competitive year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :own3d: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
I don't think there Cowgal fans.Wow what a mess. No power or water on at the place and half of the downstairs ceiling is on the floor. 3200 sf home. We're talk 1000's in damage. It looks like something exploded, but damn if I can figure it out.

Green, Ahman HOU RB

Maroney, Laurence NEP RB

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB

Johnson, Chad CIN WR

Although I would have much rather ended up with Harrison over Johnson I like the start of my draft.

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :banned: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :)
I will predraft if close, but if 30 picks away, you'll just have to wait for me to land somewhere other than Mexico City.

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :goodposting: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :confused:
I will predraft if close, but if 30 picks away, you'll just have to wait for me to land somewhere other than Mexico City.
Fair enough.

WTF? How did the timer expire in 12 minutes???

I'll be emailing David with a pick in a minute, but I haven't looked yet...

EDIT:Done, and PMed as well

Sorry for timing out - was just busy this afternoon and evening and didn't realize it had gotten that close to me. Pre-drafted for the next round.

Any chance I can get my pick changed to a guy that still hasn't been taken yet?

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :bs: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :thumbup:
...as he goes night-night without predrafting on the turn. Not 30 picks away, but 6, count 'em SIX picks away and he blows it off, ON THE TURN.Thanks for being so considerate.

LOL at Sonny. On the bostonfred delays last year, wasn't that related to the bat story? I'm waiting for similar creativity this year.

:lmao:

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :football: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :football:
...as he goes night-night without predrafting on the turn. Not 30 picks away, but 6, count 'em SIX picks away and he blows it off, ON THE TURN.Thanks for being so considerate.
Who was it that went nitey-nite - bamboso?

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :thumbup: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :thumbup:
Finally. Next time, pick the two TE's BEFORE your milk n' cookies. TIA

Now, BassnBrew makes a pick and knows he's got one, ONE person up, before he needs to pick again. So what does he do? He leaves. :sarcasm: Seriously, how do you not just put in a couple of predrafts so we can all move forward with this?Maybe I'm just not cut out for this type of drafting...
You're a Sea Leopard of Death. You can't do something about this?
Apparently not, been two years running now that I've tried to nudge this iceberg along, to no avail. I even send out p-mails because I doubt people go through the "trouble" once they've picked. I do like it when you guys stop by and talk #### -- that actually helps more than anything, I think. :confused:
:moneybag: DB

Man you don't know what DB means?

And here I thought you were so hip with all the clicky net vernacular.

Here are some options to help figure it out:

1. Use your imagination.

2. Try a google search.

3. Start a pole.

4. Ask Donny what he thinks it means.

I could just tell you but this is more fun.

Yudkin, on the draft results page, if you go to the "grid" format, it is out of order. If it's not a hassle, could you input the correct draft order? Thanks.

Gotta crash here for a bit, haven't been to bed. I predrafted however, imagine that?

Yudkin, on the draft results page, if you go to the "grid" format, it is out of order. If it's not a hassle, could you input the correct draft order? Thanks.Gotta crash here for a bit, haven't been to bed. I predrafted however, imagine that?
high maintenance
What do ya mean? I'll do it in 5 minutes if he gives me the password. High maintenance is people having to constantly be reminded to pick a ####### player.Have a nice day. :lmao:

Yudkin, on the draft results page, if you go to the "grid" format, it is out of order. If it's not a hassle, could you input the correct draft order? Thanks.

Gotta crash here for a bit, haven't been to bed. I predrafted however, imagine that?
high maintenance
What do ya mean? I'll do it in 5 minutes if he gives me the password. High maintenance is people having to constantly be reminded to pick a ####### player.Have a nice day. :lmao:
:fishing:

Yudkin, on the draft results page, if you go to the "grid" format, it is out of order. If it's not a hassle, could you input the correct draft order? Thanks.Gotta crash here for a bit, haven't been to bed. I predrafted however, imagine that?
I see what you mean but I don't know how to adjust the order of the teams to get them in the right order on the grid.

Predraft bueno, why can't you just predraft?Speaking of which, bostonfred was here an hour ago and failed to predraft. :mellow: I had forgotten about it, but I went back and checked and it was bostonfred who continually held us up (the most) last year. Seems out of character but it's true.Come on Frederick, help is all out, man... :shrug:
Finally. Next time, pick the two TE's BEFORE your milk n' cookies. TIA
Hey, when you turn 12, maybe your mommy will let you stay up late wih the big boys.

LOL at Sonny. On the bostonfred delays last year, wasn't that related to the bat story? I'm waiting for similar creativity this year. :rolleyes:
The bat story was stuff that legends are made of . . .
I have NO recollection back that far. Help me out.
Quick rendition, a bat got into our house and was clinging to the chimney in our upstairs loft, scared the #### out of my girlfriend, she came running downstairs crying, i had to get it out, but of the two windows in the room, one wouldn't open, and the other had an air conditioner in it. Tried to catch it in a sheet, but that doesn't work too well with only one person holding a sheet. Tried to get a sheet calling animal control for ideas, they openly laughed at me and told me that if I felt like I was in danger, yes, I could legally defend myself. Tried looking for ideas on the internet, and they all said, open a window or try to catch it in a sheet. Girlfriend decides to emasculate me by calling over her brother. He puts on a pair of leather gloves like he's going to kill it with his hands, then as soon as he sees it, runs behind me and hides like a little girl. In the end, we opened the sliding door in the kitchen, threw things at it to scare it down off the chimney, ran screaming and hid from it as it claimed air superiority over my home, then watched it disappear downstairs. After a while of this, it disappeared, and while to this day nobody actually witnessed it leaving the house, we decided to tell my girlfriend that it was definitely gone.And when I got back, I had been given Curtis Martin.

LOL at Sonny. On the bostonfred delays last year, wasn't that related to the bat story? I'm waiting for similar creativity this year.

:confused:
The bat story was stuff that legends are made of . . .
I have NO recollection back that far. Help me out.
Quick rendition, a bat got into our house and was clinging to the chimney in our upstairs loft, scared the #### out of my girlfriend, she came running downstairs crying, i had to get it out, but of the two windows in the room, one wouldn't open, and the other had an air conditioner in it. Tried to catch it in a sheet, but that doesn't work too well with only one person holding a sheet. Tried to get a sheet calling animal control for ideas, they openly laughed at me and told me that if I felt like I was in danger, yes, I could legally defend myself. Tried looking for ideas on the internet, and they all said, open a window or try to catch it in a sheet. Girlfriend decides to emasculate me by calling over her brother. He puts on a pair of leather gloves like he's going to kill it with his hands, then as soon as he sees it, runs behind me and hides like a little girl. In the end, we opened the sliding door in the kitchen, threw things at it to scare it down off the chimney, ran screaming and hid from it as it claimed air superiority over my home, then watched it disappear downstairs. After a while of this, it disappeared, and while to this day nobody actually witnessed it leaving the house, we decided to tell my girlfriend that it was definitely gone.And when I got back, I had been given Curtis Martin.
If only all of that had happened a couple of years earlier...

And when I got back, I had been given Curtis Martin.
The thing is, at the time Curtis Martin was not looking as decrepit as he turned out to be. I gave you Martin as the #42 RB off the board and it there was no reason to belief that he was not going to play. The only news was that he *MIGHT* see a reduced workload coming back from injury. As it turned out he did not come back, but there was no way to know that. Basically, a later round situation of Dom Davis.

The thing is, at the time Curtis Martin was not looking as decrepit as he turned out to be. I gave you Martin as the #42 RB off the board and it there was no reason to belief that he was not going to play. The only news was that he *MIGHT* see a reduced workload coming back from injury. As it turned out he did not come back, but there was no way to know that. Basically, a later round situation of Dom Davis.
Oh I realize you weren't doing it meanspiritedly. I had wanted nothing to do with Curtis, and within hours of my pick news came out that looked worse and worse. But it was my fault for not having predrafted. It's just that I knew I was going to be home, etc.

Oh I realize you weren't doing it meanspiritedly. I had wanted nothing to do with Curtis, and within hours of my pick news came out that looked worse and worse. But it was my fault for not having predrafted. It's just that I knew I was going to be home, etc.
Actually it's your fault for not having a PAC10 education and being equipped to oVVn the bat.

Actually it's your fault for not having a PAC10 education and being equipped to oVVn the bat.
It was definitely the best "The Dog Ate My Homework" kind of story I've heard in a very long time. :bag: BF gets creativity points for sure.

BassnBrew picks @ #15, then just decides to bail like we have all day (MONTH)... :moneybag: :shrug:
Torn between Rivers and Clark, Gator hosed that plan. Back to the drawing board....pick up in an hour...will have to travel home.
:moneybag:Bro, I think you've timed out actually. How could you check in, TWICE no less, and not just make a decision? Blows my mind. FYI, this is NOT a money league.

BassnBrew picks @ #15, then just decides to bail like we have all day (MONTH)... :bs: :confused:
Torn between Rivers and Clark, Gator hosed that plan. Back to the drawing board....pick up in an hour...will have to travel home.
:DBro, I think you've timed out actually. How could you check in, TWICE no less, and not just make a decision? Blows my mind. FYI, this is NOT a money league.
He probobly trusted Anarchy's decision more than his own.

BassnBrew picks @ #15, then just decides to bail like we have all day (MONTH)... :thumbup: ;)
:thumbup:Bro, I think you've timed out actually. How could you check in, TWICE no less, and not just make a decision? Blows my mind. FYI, this is NOT a money league.
I'd suggest focusing on your picks a little more this year.League Standings BassNBrew 2943.18 140.2 SLBD 2620.16 124.8 Also, we had a power outage here. I'd blame it on the heat, but out Democrat mayor has bulldozed every tree in a 10 block area to make room for more Yankees so his business cronies can line their pockets. Our ####### streets look like the PA turnpike. I'm sending the ####er a bill for my replacement bike tire.

BassnBrew picks @ #15, then just decides to bail like we have all day (MONTH)... :bye: :no:
:bye:Bro, I think you've timed out actually. How could you check in, TWICE no less, and not just make a decision? Blows my mind. FYI, this is NOT a money league.
I'd suggest focusing on your picks a little more this year.League Standings BassNBrew 2943.18 140.2 SLBD 2620.16 124.8 Also, we had a power outage here. I'd blame it on the heat, but out Democrat mayor has bulldozed every tree in a 10 block area to make room for more Yankees so his business cronies can line their pockets. Our ####### streets look like the PA turnpike. I'm sending the ####er a bill for my replacement bike tire.
Well, I smoked you the first year so settle down.Power outage, politics, :shrug: ... Come on now brother, the power wasn't out when you made your first pick. Or, when you checked backed in, which I saw. :yes: The point is, and I'm about to give up on this ####, is that it simply makes no sense, especially when drafting AT THE TURN, to not at least predraft your next pick. I would admit my frustration is unwarranted if not for the other leagues being able run more smoothly. Baffling.I don't know, it's the inconsiderate (not you) part that gets me, but I'm over it...can't win. Anyway, glad your power's back on, seriously. Have a good night. :bye:

BassnBrew picks @ #15, then just decides to bail like we have all day (MONTH)... :bye: :lmao:
:lmao:Bro, I think you've timed out actually. How could you check in, TWICE no less, and not just make a decision? Blows my mind. FYI, this is NOT a money league.
Well, I smoked you the first year so settle down.Power outage, politics, :lmao: ... The power wasn't out when you made your first pick, now was it bro? Or, when you checked backed in. The point is, and I'm about to give up on this ####, is that it simply makes no sense, especially when drafting AT THE TURN, to not at least predraft your next pick. This is not just you, but why are the other leagues able to do it? It's simple.Do you honestly not think that is a little bit inconsiderate? Anyway, glad your power's back on, seriously. Have a good night. :bye:
You'll notice my first pick has been pre-drafted. However the list has included three different positions each time. I really don't know what I want for a second pick until my first has been made. I get home tonite and head to the computer. Funny...the monitor was on earlier. ####! no power. Next thought....the Sea Leopard of Death is going to be on the prowl. Keep fighting the good fight.

:lmao: All's well.

You know what I just realized? I have bachelor party this weekend, AWAY. Uh oh. And they just called to see if I can leave early, on THURSDAY. I said sure.

Looks like you and the others may have sweet, biting revenge soon enough. :lmao:

:rant: All's well.You know what I just realized? I have bachelor party this weekend, AWAY. Uh oh. And they just called to see if I can leave early, on THURSDAY. I said sure.Looks like you and the others may have sweet, biting revenge soon enough. :rant:
Don't worry....Yudkin will hook you up with a few cripples to fill out your roster. You can send me your plans/list along with a password and I can help out if you like. That said, they may be others around more often. I'm shorthanded this week and business has be insanely good. Already have 55 hours in since Saturday. :rant:

:rant: All's well.You know what I just realized? I have bachelor party this weekend, AWAY. Uh oh. And they just called to see if I can leave early, on THURSDAY. I said sure.Looks like you and the others may have sweet, biting revenge soon enough. :rant:
Don't worry....Yudkin will hook you up with a few cripples to fill out your roster. You can send me your plans/list along with a password and I can help out if you like. That said, they may be others around more often. I'm shorthanded this week and business has be insanely good. Already have 55 hours in since Saturday. :rant:
This is when Yudkin throws out the "Well, back when I made the pick, the news about Priest was that he was going to play" routine.

This is when Yudkin throws out the "Well, back when I made the pick, the news about Priest was that he was going to play" routine.
LOL...so true. That said, he did make some good picks for you.

Users who are viewing this thread