What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 rosters (1 Viewer)

CAPTAIN HOOK 1.-9QB Favre, Schaub, RosenfelsRB M. Barber, S. Young, Sproles, Dunn, D. WardWR Marshall, Welker, Galloway, Branch, Gaffney, A. Davis, HurdTE Winslow. Des ClarkK CrosbyDS Kansas City, AtlantaDead men walking.
Watch Sage go to Green Bay.....

Foster - Cut - Signed in SF

Kennison - Cut

I.Bruce - Cut -signed in SF

Roscoe Parrish - DUI

Wilkins - RETIRED!

Gates - foot surgery out until camp

Jennings - Aaron Rodgers time

:goodposting:

Why the heck does a kicker retire? Seriously, is there an easier high paying job in the world?
There was, backup to Brett Farve. Think about all the cap space the Packers could have saved by just having 1 Qb on the roster all these years.Green Bay QB Backup at 2 AM on Saturday night, "I really shouldn't have another drink, we have a game tomorrow." Friend says, "Come on, Brett's starting tomorrow." Green Bay back up QB, " You're right, another round.!"

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't somebody in here pimping their Norwood pick...
Yeah...even my devalued RB4 will outproduce most of your pathetic RBs. In the meantime Crumpler, Henry, and Bennett have far improved their standing to outweigh Norwood's upside potential going down the crapper.
your team took a couple of hits yesterday too bassgrant with no favre and walker in oaklandthe first 2 wrs you drafted play in oak and baltouch

wasn't somebody in here pimping their Norwood pick...
Yeah...even my devalued RB4 will outproduce most of your pathetic RBs. In the meantime Crumpler, Henry, and Bennett have far improved their standing to outweigh Norwood's upside potential going down the crapper.
your team took a couple of hits yesterday too bassgrant with no favre and walker in oakland

the first 2 wrs you drafted play in oak and balt

ouch
:thumbup: :confused:

:sadbanana:

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

RB M. Jones-Drew, Bradshaw, L. Washington, Dayne, Duckett

WR Wayne, K. Curtis, D. Mason. Hilliard, N. Washington, B. Jones, R. Ferguson

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle

New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is)

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle
New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is) :shrug:

Guess who?

12) LHucks - R Brown, Alexander, Caddy, Mendenhall ® & Irons 11.5

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle

New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is)
easy...you're talking about the 16th rated RB corps here :shrug: psst...we won't finish 16th!

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle
New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is) :wub:

Guess who?

:angry:

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle
New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is) :lmao:

Guess who?

:shrug:
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Seahawks agreed to terms with Julius Jones.

:missing: = SA
:popcorn:

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle
New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is) ;)

Guess who?

:lmao:

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle
New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is) :lmao:

Guess who?

:shrug:

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle
New contract for T.J. in Seattle looks pretty good for him - not so good for the SA owner (whomever the heck that is) :confused:

Guess who?

:confused:
:confused:
:rolleyes:
I want in on this... :confused:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Raiders have agreed to terms with WR Drew Carter.

Carter, 26, caught 38 passes for 517 yards (13.6 YPC) and four TDs as the Panthers' third receiver in 2007. He has no trouble separating, but has struggled to do the "little things" well. Carter will get good tutelage from WRs coach James Lofton and be a strong bet to pick up some starts when Javon Walker's knee acts up again. He's currently Oakland's third receiver.

FULLBACK FRO 1.-1

QB

Brees,

Delhomme,

Moore

RB

Tomlinson,

J. Stewart,

Fargas, :yes: <---- big contract

M. Pittman

WR

B. Edwards,

Roydell Williams,

D Patten, :X <---- No free agents yet

Stokely, :o <------- wlaker gone

D. Williams,

D. Carter, :bs:

A Lelie :mellow: <---- Bruce Signing

TE

Dallas Clark,

Scheffler

BASSnBREW 1.-12

QB Palmer, Redman

I was fully prepared to go with one QB but thought Redman offered some promise to win the job in Altanta. With Palmer on board I couldn't justify burning a mid round pick on a guy who would only score a week or two.

RB Grant, W. Parker, Norwood, T. Henry

It's possible that I have 4 opening day starters rostered. Grant and Parker both offer two five potential but have questions and could bust. Norwood should be the starter in Atlanta and has exceelent stats when he plays. Shanahan wouldn't have gone to the mat for Henry unless he had plans for him.

WR J. Walker, Mark Clayton, C. Henry, D. Bennett, C. Jackson, Meacham, Jarrett, Mike Clayton

I'll finish in the middle of the pack or be a contender based on the performance of this group. Walker is risky as a WR1 but has the talent to finish top 5. Last year Clayton was a hot pick, this year the old man Mason. I betting the pendulum swings back. Henry...needs to stay out of jail and he'll score for me nicely in six weeks. I Bruce leaves the Rams then Bennett is a steal and I'm looking better. Jackson/Meacham/Jarrett all have more talent than the rookies that flew off the board. I suspect one will hit and two will bust. Clayton...hopefully he'll keep me from eating donuts on occasion.

TE Daniels, Crumpler

A strong area for my team. Crumpler that late was a gift.

K Kaeding, Scobee

Two that have jobs.

DS Chicago, Dallas

Two of the better fantasy defenses.

Very happy with this team. Things broke well for my in this draft and I think I scooped up a ton of value. As mentioned, WR will make or break this team
XXX

BASSnBREW 1.-12

QB Palmer, Redman

I was fully prepared to go with one QB but thought Redman offered some promise to win the job in Altanta. With Palmer on board I couldn't justify burning a mid round pick on a guy who would only score a week or two.

It's possible that I have 4 opening day starters rostered. Grant and Parker both offer two five potential but have questions and could bust. Norwood should be the starter in Atlanta and has exceelent stats when he plays. Shanahan wouldn't have gone to the mat for Henry unless he had plans for him.

WR J. Walker, Mark Clayton, C. Henry, D. Bennett, C. Jackson, Meacham, Jarrett, Mike Clayton

I'll finish in the middle of the pack or be a contender based on the performance of this group. Walker is risky as a WR1 but has the talent to finish top 5. Last year Clayton was a hot pick, this year the old man Mason. I betting the pendulum swings back. Henry...needs to stay out of jail and he'll score for me nicely in six weeks. I Bruce leaves the Rams then Bennett is a steal and I'm looking better. Jackson/Meacham/Jarrett all have more talent than the rookies that flew off the board. I suspect one will hit and two will bust. Clayton...hopefully he'll keep me from eating donuts on occasion.

TE Daniels, Crumpler

K Kaeding, Scobee

Two that have jobs.

DS Chicago, Dallas

Very happy with this team. Things broke well for my in this draft and I think I scooped up a ton of value. As mentioned, WR will make or break this team
XXX
Broke my cardinal rule during this draft and paid the price. I've been avoiding these guys like the plague for years. Couldn't resist a bite of the apple. Ouch.

BASSnBREW 1.-12

QB Palmer, Redman

TE Daniels, Crumpler

K Kaeding, Scobee

Two that have jobs.

DS Chicago, Dallas

XXX
Broke my cardinal rule during this draft and paid the price. I've been avoiding these guys like the plague for years. Couldn't resist a bite of the apple. Ouch.
Its funny b/c its not me and its even more funny b/c its you.

CAPTAIN HOOK 1.-9

QB Favre, Schaub, Rosenfels

RB M. Barber, S. Young, Sproles, Dunn, D. Ward

WR Marshall, Welker, Galloway, Branch, Gaffney, A. Davis, Hurd

TE Winslow. Des Clark

K Crosby

DS Kansas City, Atlanta

Madden curse got ya...

To keep track with bye weeks added:

QB: Hasselbeck (4), T. Edwards (6), Losman (6)

RB: Addai (4), E. James (7), Keith (4), M. Bush (5), J. Wright (5)

WR: Holt (5), Chambers (9), Reggie Brown (7), James Jones (8), M. Jenkins (7), L. Moore (9)

TE: Shockey (4), A. Smith (10)

K: Graham (8), Kasay (9)

DEF/ST: Denver (8), Cincinnati (8)

RAVNZFAN 1.-13QB D. Anderson, LeinartRB M. Jones-Drew, Bradshaw, L. Washington, Dayne, DuckettWR Wayne, K. Curtis, D. Mason. Hilliard, N. Washington, B. Jones, R. FergusonTE Cooley, J. KingK Bironas, JanikowskiDS Minnesota, Seattle
:ph34r: want to update byes and see where the hell we stand here....in the morning, after some rack time

RZRBACK77

QB McNabb (7) and J. Russell (5)

RB Portis (10), Maroney (4), S. Morris (4), Davenport (6) and P. Thomas (9)

WR Cotchery 5), Coles (5), A. Gonzalez (4), Stallworth (5), Burleson (4), S. Smith NYG(4). Booker(8) and Hagans

TE T. Gonzalez (6)

K Reed (6) and Feeley (4)

DS Green Bay (8) and Miami (4)

Immunity in week 3 would ne nice

RZRBACK77 QB McNabb (7) and J. Russell (5)RB Portis (10), Maroney (4), S. Morris (4), Davenport :penalty: (x) and P. Thomas (9)WR Cotchery 5), Coles (5), A. Gonzalez (4), Stallworth (5), Burleson (4), S. Smith NYG(4). Booker(8) and Hagans TE T. Gonzalez (6)K Reed (6) and Feeley (4)DS Green Bay (8) and Miami (4)Immunity in week 3 would be nice
Only off-season bad news was Davenport getting dumped, Still need big games out of Portis, Booker, Cotchery and Coles in week 4

RZRBACK77 QB McNabb (7) and J. Russell (5)RB Portis (10), Maroney (4), S. Morris (4), Davenport :hot: (x) and P. Thomas (9)WR Cotchery 5), Coles (5), A. Gonzalez (4), Stallworth (5), Burleson (4), S. Smith NYG(4). Booker(8) and Hagans TE T. Gonzalez (6)K Reed (6) and Feeley (4)DS Green Bay (8) and Miami (4)Immunity in week 3 would be nice
Only off-season bad news was Davenport getting dumped, Still need big games out of Portis, Booker, Cotchery and Coles in week 4
Hoping that the bump everybody is giving Coles and Cotchery for their new QB come to fruition!

CAPTAIN HOOK 1.-9QB Favre, Schaub, RosenfelsRB M. Barber, S. Young, Sproles, Dunn, D. WardWR Marshall, Welker, Galloway, Branch, Gaffney, A. Davis, HurdTE Winslow. Des ClarkK CrosbyDS Kansas City, AtlantaMadden curse got ya...
....and maybe not :shrug:
Don't F with a HOF Quarterback.
:excited: fixed...Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's BACK
this will be one for the ages, but I think Madden walks away on top.

BASSnBREW 1.-12

QB Palmer, Redman

TE Daniels, Crumpler

K Kaeding, Scobee

Two that have jobs.

DS Chicago, Dallas

XXX
Its funny b/c its not me and its even more funny b/c its you.
He's BAAAAAAAAACCCCCK!For the moment.

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle

Guess who?

:goodposting:
I want in on this... :bye:
:blackdot: I'll take the under and it's not even close.

RUDY 1.-3

QB Brady, Croyle

RB McFadden, B. Jacobs, C. Johnson ®, Betts, L. Booker

WR Hackett, V. Jackson, Crayton, Wilford, J. Hardy®, E. Doucet®,

TE Witten, M. Lewis

K Nedney, Lindell

DS Houston, Detroit

RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle

LHUCKS 1.-14

QB Roethlisberger, Garcia

RB R. Brown, S. Alexander, Mendenhall, C. Williams, Irons

WR R. Moss, S. Holmes, D. Bowe, K. Walter, M. Kelley ®, Sweed ®, C. Davis

TE E. Johnson, Pope

K Gostkowski. Elam

DS Jacksonville, Arizona
:lmao: well, that was quick! can we use TEAM-TE next year?!?!?! :shrug:

I'm expecting Rudy and the HUCK'ster over here soon....no worries, :confused: are really cold!

Last edited by a moderator:
RAVNZFAN 1.-13

QB D. Anderson, Leinart

TE Cooley, J. King

K Bironas, Janikowski

DS Minnesota, Seattle

Guess who?

:popcorn:
:blackdot:
I want in on this... :blackdot:
:blackdot: I'll take the under and it's not even close.
Both Bass and Lhucks bounced before October.

Users who are viewing this thread