Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Mike, from the preview for next week:

"I'm aware of only two kinds of heists. Those where the men got away, and those that left witnesses."

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Edited by Socrates11

Mike, from the preview for next week:"I'm aware of only two kinds of heists. Those where the men got away, and those that left witnesses." :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:reported:

Did they ever show what kind of car Walt was driving in the first episode?

I predict Walt Jr. dies in his car and Skylar takes the baby and runs, with or without Hank's help.

He's had the Aztek since Day 1.

he meant the first episode of this season i think

I don't know what he came in on, but he left with this car.

My link

I think it was a Volvo, with New Hampshire plates. It definitely was not that Chrysler.

skylar is wasting time on this show.. i really dont care about her.. i need more action or better acting

LOL @ Jesse using an exploding watch to get Walt.

This thread is killing me. First, you ladies getting your panties in a bunch b/c of spoilers and then #### like this :lmao: Btw, anyone jumping aboard the Gomez is a mole train? he's just there to monitor Hank. Edited by Major

This thread is killing me. First, you ladies getting your panties in a bunch b/c of spoilers and then #### like this :lmao: Btw, anyone jumping aboard the Gomez is a mole train? he's just there to monitor Hank.
I like the idea.

This thread is killing me. First, you ladies getting your panties in a bunch b/c of spoilers and then #### like this :lmao: Btw, anyone jumping aboard the Gomez is a mole train? he's just there to monitor Hank.
A few of people in this thread think Gomes is the mole, myself included

I think its the best theory/prediction I've seen.

I'm on board with that as well.Not following along this year in this thread as I don't watch the episode until almost a week later but man I was hoping Skylar would stay at the bottom of the pool. I know it's part of the whole story line but man is she just annoying the hell out of me this season. Needs to go.I think its the best theory/prediction I've seen.

I wonder if Skylar ends up telling Hank everything she knows. Unlike just going to the cops, Hank would make sure her safety and the kids' safety would be the top priority. He'd probably be willing to bend a few rules to make sure of it. I could envision him starting to suspect Walt and prompting Skylar to tell spill it or Skylar being the one who opens Hank's eyes after something happens that pushes her over the edge.

So it looks like the following 3 things will happen b/w now and the end of the show. The question is...what order? Thoughts?

Walt vs. Jessie

Walt vs. Mike

Walt vs. Skyler

Walt vs. Hank

It looks like it's shaping up to be Skyler, Mike, Jessie, Hank....but I guess you never know. I'm honestly torn on what I'd rather see at the end (Hank or Jessie)

Edited by Tiger Fan

skylar is wasting time on this show..

I wonder if Skylar ends up telling Hank everything she knows.

I have no idea who that is.

Scheillor

I'm on board with that as well.Not following along this year in this thread as I don't watch the episode until almost a week later but man I was hoping Skylar would stay at the bottom of the pool. I know it's part of the whole story line but man is she just annoying the hell out of me this season. Needs to go.I think its the best theory/prediction I've seen.
We're supposed to think it's Gomez, but I'm going with the guy who just promoted Hank.And the Skyler story line is not only great, but absolutely essential to the show. It's funny how many people around here want to see unsympathetic or unlikeable/annoying characters killed off. They can be among the most fun characters. Marie is annoying as hell, and she is one of my favorites. :purple:

We're supposed to think it's Gomez, but I'm going with the guy who just promoted Hank.And the Skyler story line is not only great, but absolutely essential to the show. It's funny how many people around here want to see unsympathetic or unlikeable/annoying characters killed off. They can be among the most fun characters. Marie is annoying as hell, and she is one of my favorites. :purple:
Agree 100%. They are critical to the story.

Yes, every time somebody spells Skyler as most women named Skylar spell it is worth mentioning. Wgaf?

Yes, every time somebody spells Skyler as most women named Skylar spell it is worth mentioning. Wgaf?
never really understood the spelling correction shtick.Skylar seems way more common, or at least I'm pretty sure that's how it was spelled in Good Will Hunting.

:confused: Me.

I don't know what he came in on, but he left with this car.

My link

Thanks for the link. I thought I remembered it being a white car.

I just can't see that. The guy who promoted Hank would not have intimate knowledge of the case. Gomez would know that they are going to bust somebody at Madrigals, Gomez would then tip off Mike, who would tip off Lydia. The guy who promoted Hank is way up the food chain.He may be dirty, but I still think Gomes is the mole

I just can't see that. The guy who promoted Hank would not have intimate knowledge of the case. Gomez would know that they are going to bust somebody at Madrigals, Gomez would then tip off Mike, who would tip off Lydia. The guy who promoted Hank is way up the food chain.He may be dirty, but I still think Gomes is the mole
I can't see Gomez being a mole. Gomez investigated the industrial laundry location for Hank, and tricked the employees into letting him search it without a warrant. He also took at least one picture of the fake machine hiding the door to the lab.

This thread is killing me. First, you ladies getting your panties in a bunch b/c of spoilers and then #### like this :lmao:

Btw, anyone jumping aboard the Gomez is a mole train? he's just there to monitor Hank.

I'm on board with that as well.

Not following along this year in this thread as I don't watch the episode until almost a week later but man I was hoping Skylar would stay at the bottom of the pool. I know it's part of the whole story line but man is she just annoying the hell out of me this season. Needs to go.

I think its the best theory/prediction I've seen.

We're supposed to think it's Gomez, but I'm going with the guy who just promoted Hank.

And the Skyler story line is not only great, but absolutely essential to the show. It's funny how many people around here want to see unsympathetic or unlikeable/annoying characters killed off. They can be among the most fun characters. Marie is annoying as hell, and she is one of my favorites. :purple:

I just can't see that. The guy who promoted Hank would not have intimate knowledge of the case. Gomez would know that they are going to bust somebody at Madrigals, Gomez would then tip off Mike, who would tip off Lydia. The guy who promoted Hank is way up the food chain.

He may be dirty, but I still think Gomes is the mole

Higher up the food chain can get any information he wants.

I can't see Gomez being a mole. Gomez investigated the industrial laundry location for Hank, and tricked the employees into letting him search it without a warrant. He also took at least one picture of the fake machine hiding the door to the lab.
If Gomez was being paid for information I doubt they would reveal exactly where the entrance to the lab was concealed. If I recall Gomez was fairly reluctant to investigate the laundry, and could have relented only because it would look suspicious if he didn't.

If Gomez was being paid for information I doubt they would reveal exactly where the entrance to the lab was concealed. If I recall Gomez was fairly reluctant to investigate the laundry, and could have relented only because it would look suspicious if he didn't.
Hank talked him into it.

I wonder if Skylar ends up telling Hank everything she knows. Unlike just going to the cops, Hank would make sure her safety and the kids' safety would be the top priority. He'd probably be willing to bend a few rules to make sure of it. I could envision him starting to suspect Walt and prompting Skylar to tell spill it or Skylar being the one who opens Hank's eyes after something happens that pushes her over the edge.

Interesting, didn't think of that angle.I guess most people don't like Skylar or her role, or that she is too fat but I think Skylar's position on the show is one of the best for the show.For the last 2 weeks while most have just wanted to fast forward through her scenes, I have been looking forward to what she will do/react.She is the 1 person I have a very hard time gauging which way she will turn.-turn Hank in-become 100% involved-flee-suicide-get broken under the pressureThe last scene with her makes me feel she is officially become numb and somewhat accepted her role...but I also can't stop thinking she is looking for a way out and will do so.While we are all waiting for the Walt/Hank showdownThe Hank (Marie)/Skylar story-line is a good one I am looking to see how it unfolds.

Yeah, but I originally posted my hunch a few years back in Season 3. Good to see you sheep finally coming around :bowtie:

If Gomez was a mole, wouldn't he have told Gus that Tio did not tell the DEA anything? Or, I guess it's possible he was just Mike's guy, and Gus was in the dark while Mike was off feeding chickens in Mexico.

Why hasn't Skylar asked Walt to leave or get a divorce? It immediately jumped to I'll fake injuries and alert the authorities. Of course Walt did not back down at that point.

Why hasn't Skylar asked Walt to leave or get a divorce? It immediately jumped to I'll fake injuries and alert the authorities. Of course Walt did not back down at that point.

She's been there, done that.Now she's truly scared for her/her kids' lives.

I watched the last 2 episodes last night.I officially hate Skyler now.

It's pretty bad when the scenes with Junior are awesome by comparison.

I watched the last 2 episodes last night.I officially hate Skyler now.

It's pretty bad when the scenes with Junior are awesome by comparison.
Looking forward to whatever happens that has Walt rolling solo on his 52nd birthday leaving $100 tips.

Earlier in the show (when she was talking to the lawyer) it was mentinoed that she can't be compelled to testify against her husband. Ex-husband is a different story.

even though Walt is the focal point of the show, and Cranston is an amazing actor, I find myself wishing there was more Jesse in each episode. I guess eventually he will be a bigger part, once he has to pick sides.

Earlier in the show (when she was talking to the lawyer) it was mentinoed that she can't be compelled to testify against her husband. Ex-husband is a different story.
That doesn't mean she cannot voluntarily though.

Also I like these last 2 episodes a lot more than the first 2.

But what was with the women in this last ep? All 3 were flipping out at once. It was kind of jarring. The Madrigal chick was giving me an anxiety attack.

But what was with the women in this last ep? All 3 were flipping out at once. It was kind of jarring. The Madrigal chick was giving me an anxiety attack.

Isn't that to be expected? She's a woman who sees her 'pristine' life crashing around her. She never knows when Mike may strike. I'd be a shivering ##### as well.

Isn't that to be expected? She's a woman who sees her 'pristine' life crashing around her. She never knows when Mike may strike. I'd be a shivering ##### as well.
How did she get involved in the first place then, if she is such a scatter?

Yeah. The actress bugs me.

How did she get involved in the first place then, if she is such a scatter?
I am guessing she was doing OK working with Gus. Gus had a strong firm hand that made her feel comfortable. But with Gus gone, she is a wreck

pretty sure the last sound of the watch ticking was the LOST smoke monster.

pretty sure the last sound of the watch ticking was the LOST smoke monster.
I'm hoping for another Flash Forward :popcorn: