What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (7 Viewers)

Some of these predictions are so stupid. Mine are far more likely:

[*]Flynn joins the circus, performing mainly with the bearded lady. They elope.

[*]While Marie is painting the bedroom purple, Holly gets out of the house and crawls to El Paso before anyone notices she's gone.

[*]Bogdan shaves his eyebrows and donates them to 'Locks of Love'.

[*]Hank eliminates all carbs from his diet.

[*]Walt's principal comes over to have sex with me. A lot.

Maybe Walter White is friends with Gale Sayers? :shrug:
Writing is a little fem... I'm going with Gwen Stephani
Good guess, her maiden name is Black (in a different language)
But then again, Gale Sayers is black
If you say so. I don't see color. :shrug:
How do you negotiate traffic lights?
If it's on top, stop. If it's down low, go.
Stay out of Syracuse

Regarding the feeling of impending doom while watching Walt's kids at the pool:

I think this is an omen that one of Walt's kids gets killed in the final season. This would be very dark and sad, but this show is dark and sad.

What I think is that when Walt was screwing in the outlet cover his hand slipped and he stuck the screwdriver into the outlet itself. He electrocuted himself to death. Anything and everything that happened (happens) after that is just a death dream.

What I think is that when Walt was screwing in the outlet cover his hand slipped and he stuck the screwdriver into the outlet itself. He electrocuted himself to death. Anything and everything that happened (happens) after that is just a death dream.
Really? I thought he died of cancer in the first season.

My thought was he didn't position it right and when he screwed the cover on, it crushed the glass releasing the ricin. Then Holly comes along and eats it

Really? I thought he died of cancer in the first season.
Walt died in the pilot, when he shot himself in the head, committing suicide when he thought the cops found his RV. We saw that he accidentally left the safety on and didn't die, but, in fact, the entire series since that moment has been a "what if" flashing before his eyes as the bullet tears through his brain.

I find that notion that Walt's ex gf initials things using the first letter of her first name and the first letter of the german translation of her maiden name to be quite reasonable.

She probably went to sign the book in Walt's bedroom, couldn't find a pen so she unscrewed the outlet plate behind the night stand to hopefully find one, found the ricin capsule instead, replaced it with salt and is biding her time to return and dose the kids and Skylar so she can reclaim Walt as her own and join him atop his empire. Fade to black. Finito.

Regarding the feeling of impending doom while watching Walt's kids at the pool:I think this is an omen that one of Walt's kids gets killed in the final season. This would be very dark and sad, but this show is dark and sad.
Walt coming home one night to a scene of complete carnage with everyone he loves dead would be a good way to tie in the "buying a machine gun " in a diner restroom bit.

'Brady Marino said:
Maybe we should have a Walt/Nancy/Dexter three-headed monster to end all three series in one fell swoop. :shrug:
If Dexter could kill Nancy, I'd vote for this.

'Brady Marino said:
Maybe we should have a Walt/Nancy/Dexter three-headed monster to end all three series in one fell swoop. :shrug:
If Dexter could kill Nancy, I'd vote for this.
Walt: (dumping Nancy's body in a barrel) "Dexter, this is Hydrofluroic Acid. This, combined with a Polyeurethane barrel, will dissolve a man's body into a liquid base. From there, it's just finding a hole in a desert or a remote lake somewhere to dispose of the former Nancy Botwin."Dexter: (thinking internally and cue conspicuous background music) "Hydrofluoric Acid. That's genius. My method of disposing my dead bodies almost got me labeled the Bay Harbor Butcher, if it weren't for my crazy ex-girlfriend Lila. If I could turn my victims into liquid...I could kill until I'm six feet deep in a casket. I think I'll hang around with this Walter White for a while. I get the feeling that's not all I can learn from him."

'Apple Jack said:
'Major said:
'Apple Jack said:
Sorry, I don't read this thread aside from immediately after episodes air as much of it's chock full of tard. I misunderstood what was being questioned. Forget it.
Don't apologize, it's a sign of weakness...b*tch!
Wouldn't really call that an apology.So, yeah, this is the weakest season of the show by a significant margin.http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9rljtSe9A1qde336o1_500.jpg
LMAO!!!!

'Raider Nation said:

[*]While Marie is painting the bedroom purple, Holly gets out of the house and crawls to El Paso before anyone notices she's gone.

Actually, every character dies in a fiery explosion and Walt Jr. is left to carry on the empire in his father's name.

Sorry if this one's a Honda, but c'mon, the show is obviously going to end with Walt going out in a blaze of glory ...And then awakening in a sideways world, where he wanders into a church to find Gus, Mike, Jane & Gale waiting for him. They'll all join hands and stroll off into the afterlife like BFF soulmates whose lives were always meant to intertwine. It'll be pretty deep and metaphorical and stuff.

Sorry if this one's a Honda, but c'mon, the show is obviously going to end with Walt going out in a blaze of glory ...And then awakening in a sideways world, where he wanders into a church to find Gus, Mike, Jane & Gale waiting for him. They'll all join hands and stroll off into the afterlife like BFF soulmates whose lives were always meant to intertwine. It'll be pretty deep and metaphorical and stuff.
"Yo, so that means Jesse is the Smoke Monster up in this domicile! #####!"

Skyler has more money than she can ever spend and she sits inside the car wash office all day instead of going shopping or getting massages?

Okay.

Skyler has more money than she can ever spend and she sits inside the car wash office all day instead of going shopping or getting massages?Okay.
If I'm her, I tell Walt to run the damn car wash and I'm going to buy that nail salon that Saul pimped before and add a masseuse service.

Skyler has more money than she can ever spend and she sits inside the car wash office all day instead of going shopping or getting massages?Okay.
If I'm her, I tell Walt to run the damn car wash and I'm going to buy that nail salon that Saul pimped before and add a masseuse service.
She can hire an office manager. "If anyone comes in looking for me, tell them I have the day off."Problem solved.

'Raider Nation said:
'Tiger Fan said:
I still think Holly breaks the outlet and finds the ricin
If it doesn't factor in somehow after all this it'll be a huge letdown.
You know, she doesn't have to ingest it, just find it. That would be enough to shake Walt's foundation.

'Good said:
'NMYMND said:
One estimate of how much is in the storage locker.

"Based on this nonscientific image analysis the minimum amount in the pile would be around $17,500,000. If every bundle were $5000 then it'd be $43,860,000.00. The actual value is likely somewhere in between those two estimates."
Gilligan said in an interview that they didn't really have a number they were trying to represent, just wanted a big ### pile of money. But, in their heads after seeing it, they assumed it was about $80 million.

'Raider Nation said:

Actually, every character dies in a fiery explosion and Walt Jr. is left to carry on the empire in his father's name.
:thumbup: Keyser Söze Jr.

Starting a new cooking show featuring me and my neighbor driving around in a stolen RV cooking cookies and cupcakes..... Calling it '' Baking Bad '' !!!!

'Raider Nation said:
'Tiger Fan said:
The ricin itself should, and I think most definitely will, but I think Gilligan has been throwing out red herrings a lot lately to try and get us to think/worry that a convention might be used to move the issue forward. Like that long drawn out trip that Jr took pushing Holly alongside the pool. Everyone was waiting for the gimp to trip and send the tot into the pool for the tragic cliffhanger. The overlong shot of Walt testing the outlet just screams fish to me. Too blatant, too obvious too BS for such a carefully crafted show. Now, I do think Holly is doomed and will either be the last straw for Skylar (if she doesn't go Susan Smith on Holly in the first place) to turn against Walt or to off herself. And, as one reviewer called it, Chekhov's Ricin most definitely needs to come in to play, perhaps payback from Jesse for Brock.

'Raider Nation said:
'Tiger Fan said:
The ricin itself should, and I think most definitely will, but I think Gilligan has been throwing out red herrings a lot lately to try and get us to think/worry that a convention might be used to move the issue forward. Like that long drawn out trip that Jr took pushing Holly alongside the pool. Everyone was waiting for the gimp to trip and send the tot into the pool for the tragic cliffhanger. The overlong shot of Walt testing the outlet just screams fish to me. Too blatant, too obvious too BS for such a carefully crafted show. Now, I do think Holly is doomed and will either be the last straw for Skylar (if she doesn't go Susan Smith on Holly in the first place) to turn against Walt or to off herself. And, as one reviewer called it, Chekhov's Ricin most definitely needs to come in to play, perhaps payback from Jesse for Brock.
VG loves to build tension and is good at it.

Knowing the ricin is out there creates tension.

knowing how vulnerable each of these characters is, creates tension.

I wish Hell on Wheels did this more rather than moving for the quick resolve.

Because there are not enough guesses on the ricin in this thread... if Hank gets a search warrant, maybe they bring in a drug-sniffing dog, which then finds the scent behind the outlet.

Because there are not enough guesses on the ricin in this thread... if Hank gets a search warrant, maybe they bring in a drug-sniffing dog, which then finds the scent behind the outlet.
Didn't Walt say that ricin was tasteless and odorless? Or something like that?
Now that you mention it, I remember that too. I guess my post can be thrown into the trash heap of wrong predictions.

'Raider Nation said:

Borrowing from an idea stolen from Gus Fring - he uses IHOP as his base of operations.

Users who are viewing this thread