What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (8 Viewers)

I'm convinced Walt and Hank have a new relationship and Walt has the upper hand - the adversarial relationship will end. The medical bills are a big one. Don't forget how Hank ####ed out doing border patrol when he saw the cartel stuff. Walt also has the ability to scare Hank.

You know Walt developed a plan long ago for when Hank finds out. He's been under threat of that for 4 seasons and he had the balls to come to Hank and show him the GPS. He knows what he's doing.

Tread lightly doesn't mean a physical threat, it means Walt has the upper hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many great scenes but one I loved was when Hank first comes out of the house after his moment of clarity in the toilet and Marie is talking to Walt and jokingly says "You're the devil."

Great moment.
Loved that. First thing he heard when he opened the door.

I'm convinced Walt and Hank have a new relationship and Walt has the upper hand - the adversarial relationship will end. The medical bills are a big one. Don't forget how Hank ####ed out doing border patrol when he saw the cartel stuff. Walt also has the ability to scare Hank.

You know Walt developed a plan long ago for when Hank finds out. He's been under threat of that for 4 seasons and he had the balls to come to Hank and show him the GPS. He knows what he's doing.

Don't underestimate ol Hank. He took out 3 cartel members. One had an assault rifle. The other 2 had guns and an axe against an unarmed Hank.

Don't underestimate ol Hank. He took out 3 cartel members. One had an assault rifle. The other 2 had guns and an axe against an unarmed Hank.
Wellllllll, let's be realistic. Hank only survived against the cousins because the one got cocky and passed up the easy kill shot when Hank was on the ground and defenseless.

Hank realizes that he can't get to Walt legally, so he puts the word on the street that Heisenberg is flipping. Todd and the guys who he is cooking with (presumably his skin head Uncle) attempt to get him.

I think Hank chooses family over bringing down Heisenberg. Career or not, I don't think Hank turns him in. Walt will probably walk out of that garage at the beginning of the next episode, and unless he kills Hank, Hank lets him go after knowing who he is.
I don't think he could live like that for long. His life pretty much revolves around work and family. As mentioned earlier, he's a guy who tries to do the right thing, and he's going to be reminded every waking hour that he's doing the wrong thing. His conscience will eventually get the best of him.
So, Hank kills himself?
More likely he tries to kill Walt.When the legal route isn't an option, it will make the most sense.

Actually, it'll be the most logical conclusion for both men trying to accomplish their 2 most important goals (choose the order you prefer). Both men big egos and professional drive that have led them into each other's crosshairs. Both men want to protect the family and both think they are best suited for that. Both will soon come to believe that protecting the family isn't possible with the other alive or free.
Hank wants Walt to pay.He knows Walt is right that cancer will kill him before the legal system makes him pay.

And Killing someone who is about to be killed by cancer isn't exactly a punishment. Dying from cancer is brutal. Hank would want him to experience death that way.

What Hank is going to try to do is take away everything Walt has so that Walt dies from cancer alone. Walt will lose his family, his car wash business, everything. Everyone will know he is a drug lord thanks to Hank. That is why his house is graffiti with "Heisenberg" and his neighbor is scared ####less to see him.

Walt went to get the ricin because he's going to kill himself with it instead of die from cancer.

Wellllllll, let's be realistic. Hank only survived against the cousins because the one got cocky and passed up the easy kill shot when Hank was on the ground and defenseless.
Sure. And Walt only took out Jesse James because he stumbled onto someone willing to blow himself up for the cause.

I think Hank chooses family over bringing down Heisenberg. Career or not, I don't think Hank turns him in. Walt will probably walk out of that garage at the beginning of the next episode, and unless he kills Hank, Hank lets him go after knowing who he is.
I don't think he could live like that for long. His life pretty much revolves around work and family. As mentioned earlier, he's a guy who tries to do the right thing, and he's going to be reminded every waking hour that he's doing the wrong thing. His conscience will eventually get the best of him.
So, Hank kills himself?
More likely he tries to kill Walt.When the legal route isn't an option, it will make the most sense.

Actually, it'll be the most logical conclusion for both men trying to accomplish their 2 most important goals (choose the order you prefer). Both men big egos and professional drive that have led them into each other's crosshairs. Both men want to protect the family and both think they are best suited for that. Both will soon come to believe that protecting the family isn't possible with the other alive or free.
Hank wants Walt to pay.He knows Walt is right that cancer will kill him before the legal system makes him pay.

And Killing someone who is about to be killed by cancer isn't exactly a punishment. Dying from cancer is brutal. Hank would want him to experience death that way.

What Hank is going to try to do is take away everything Walt has so that Walt dies from cancer alone. Walt will lose his family, his car wash business, everything. Everyone will know he is a drug lord thanks to Hank. That is why his house is graffiti with "Heisenberg" and his neighbor is scared ####less to see him.

Walt went to get the ricin because he's going to kill himself with it instead of die from cancer.
Like someone mentioned before, ricin might not be much better. It doesn't insta-kill you.

So, Hank kills himself?

Why would he drive from NH to get ricin to kill himself?

So, Hank kills himself?

and why purchase the m60 if he was gonna kill himself?

So, Hank kills himself?

He has something left to do before he dies.

So, Hank kills himself?

Like someone mentioned before, ricin might not be much better. It doesn't insta-kill you.
:goodposting:

There are hundreds of better ways to commit suicide. Using ricin on yourself ranks somewhere between smashing your head into a sidewalk repeatedly and jumping into a wood chipper.

So, Hank kills himself?

couldnt he just shoot himself with the gun after he does what he has to do?

So, Hank kills himself?

There are hundreds of better ways to commit suicide. Using ricin on yourself ranks somewhere between smashing your head into a sidewalk repeatedly and jumping into a wood chipper.
It's not his choice of death because of its ease of death. It his choice because it leaves behind no sign of why he died. Walt is too proud to leave evidence behind that would tell Hank he committed suicide. Everyone will think he died of cancer,

So, Hank kills himself?

couldnt he just shoot himself with the gun after he does what he has to do?
With an M-60?

I doubt he uses the ricin to commit suicide, but the advantage it has over other suicide methods is that is not immediately evident as a suicide. Which would be significant if Walt still has family that is alive.

So, Hank kills himself?

It's not his choice of death because of its ease of death. It his choice because it leaves behind no sign of why he died. Walt is too proud to leave evidence behind that would tell Hank he committed suicide. Everyone will think he died of cancer,
Good point.

I'm going to ask again whether that vile of ricin appeared to only be half full to anybody? I couldn't tell, but for a moment I thought there was less in there than when he put it back after taking it to meet Lydia.

So, Hank kills himself?

Why would he drive from NH to get ricin to kill himself?
I've seen a few people mention things about Walt going to NH in this thread. However, there is not really any compelling reason to expect that Walt will actually go to NH, right? He had a fake ID from NH and a car with NH plates that he was willing to abandon in a Denny's parking. If you have sources to get an M-60 at Denny's, then you certainly have sources to get a NH driver's license and license plates outside the NH DMV. It just seems like his fake identity while he is on the run happens to be from NH.

man, I read spoilers for all the episodes of this season like 2 weeks ago, then the guy came out and said that they were bogus. but the episode last night followed his spoiler for episode 1 exactly, even down to the "I'll put you under the jail" line hank says. so I don't know what to think.

if the rest of his spoilers are true, this is going to be a great final season.

/Timschochet

Is this the best show in TV history? I'm a major sopranos, mad men and wire fan and I think BB has them beat.

Last night's episode was better than being a teenager and discovering porno.

I'd forgotten what a mother####er this show is. I'm still jacked up.

It's going to be a wild eight weeks

I actually feel bad for people who don't watch great shows when they are on. There is a certain pace that comes with waiting a week between episodes and the pace usually works to the show's advantage. Part of the fun in bb is the anticipation of what #### is how going to happen next.

I actually feel bad for people who don't watch great shows when they are on. There is a certain pace that comes with waiting a week between episodes and the pace usually works to the show's advantage. Part of the fun in bb is the anticipation of what #### is how going to happen next.
i didnt watch BB until i ordered netflix this february. I always wanted to see it cuz i heard how good it was and have been blown away. Its even better than i imagined. Best show on tv hands down past or present imo

i didnt watch BB until i ordered netflix this february. I always wanted to see it cuz i heard how good it was and have been blown away. Its even better than i imagined. Best show on tv hands down past or present imo
My friends were talking about the best TV shows of all-time a couple weekends ago. A few people who chimed in admitted that they hadn't seen Breaking Bad. As far as I'm concerned, you're not allowed to have an opinion about the best TV show ever if you've never seen Breaking Bad.

Disagree completely.

My friends were talking about the best TV shows of all-time a couple weekends ago. A few people who chimed in admitted that they hadn't seen Breaking Bad. As far as I'm concerned, you're not allowed to have an opinion about the best TV show ever if you've never seen Breaking Bad.
Very valid point. Would someone chime in about the best basketball player of the 90's without ever having seen Jordan play. That's who Breaking Bad is.

Very valid point. Would someone chime in about the best basketball player of the 90's without ever having seen Jordan play. That's who Breaking Bad is.
This is FBG. Someone will chime in who's never seen an NBA game.

Disagree completely.
I disagree with your disagreement.
Agree
No wait. I disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread