What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Draft Thread......take 2 (1 Viewer)

12.2 Greg Camarillo, WR - Miami Dolphins

Seems to be going around rds 6-8 in other drafts. Did I miss him being selected already???

12.2 Greg Camarillo, WR - Miami DolphinsSeems to be going around rds 6-8 in other drafts. Did I miss him being selected already???
ROFLMAO.....where did he go in the 6th round BAss?In PDSLs he went at 8.01, 8.15, 8.16, 10.06 and 10.16
doesnt he have a late season ACL injury or something?
More of a mid-season issue iirc. I had him on my short list for this one (took him as my WR4 at 10.06 at PDSL1) - nice pick here.

12.05-J.Elam PK Atlanta

There is a reason for this...it was a coinflip between him and Rackers for that coveted week 4 bye but I just have a bad feeling about the Cardinals this year.

Just sent a pick to Reaper in hopes that will do it; should be able to check in around 6:30-7:00 in any case.

Just sent a pick to Reaper in hopes that will do it; should be able to check in around 6:30-7:00 in any case.
Checking in...I see no problem. Still in and out so please pm both Reaper and I at my turn this evening and it'll work.

I've got Fro timing out in less than an hour, after which OldMilwaukee can pick.
Fro actually gets until 8:21 EDT tomorrow (Capt pick was at 4:21 EDT, clock off at 7+ hrs). Fro should be around soon; I'll be around for the next several hours, so if folks want to ship lists, I can take them.

I've got Fro timing out in less than an hour, after which OldMilwaukee can pick.
Fro actually gets until 8:21 EDT tomorrow (Capt pick was at 4:21 EDT, clock off at 7+ hrs). Fro should be around soon; I'll be around for the next several hours, so if folks want to ship lists, I can take them.
Whoops! Those advanced math classes I took years ago just never stuck, I reckon. :thumbup:

sorry guys, wife's birthday. Left work in a blaze, scrambling for a present. 12.08 Jamal Charles RB, KC
I actually thought he had already been picked but he hadn't. I guess he was on my short list for the last two rounds so I assumed he would be gone. Of course, that was two days ago, so maybe it was a function of time rather than rounds that lead to that conclusion.

This becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. We had a rythm for the first few rounds, and once that's on these drafts really roll--everyone knows pretty much when to check in, and things keep clicking. Once lost it's really hard to regain that kind of clockwork.

:coffee:

I'm out for the next few hrs. Sending a list to RedZone for my next pick in hopes it gets there before I get back.

Duckboy said:
I'm out for the next few hrs. Sending a list to RedZone for my next pick in hopes it gets there before I get back.
I don't have a PM Duckboy
Sorry, got yanked out early before I could send. Should be around most of the rest of the day but thanks for the reminder. May send a list anyway, just in case (been that kind of week).ETA - list sent this time, really really - back in a couple hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
jeeeeebus that's one long winded post. :coffee:

Hope this doesn't conflict--I've got an emergency to attend to--

WR Nate Burleson, Sea

Well, after a long day of refreshing, I have to take my daughter to the library. I pm'd BSS with my picks and Duckboy's.

RZ

Well, I waited a little while - now I'll be gone for a while...

Got about 5 picks here I can throw a dart at but, I'll roll with:

12.11 Davone Bess WR MIA

HUBBY SAID!

"Sorry for the delays....stranded!

Pick up two defense and two kickers by FBG rankings for team Old Milwaukee.

back Friday PM!"

FOOTBALL WIDOWED WIFE

Users who are viewing this thread