What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 3 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Just to be clear, I've got nothing against MasterShake (or anyone else for that matter, including LHUCKS)
Please, this forum has nothing but love for me...the FFA is where I'm pretty sure there is a lynch mob chasing after me. :ph34r:
Just threw that in there because animosity seems to follow you wherever you go. I'm sure you don't take any offense.I steer clear of the idiocy of the FFA. I'm here for football and football only. (Never even been to the Baseball forum....I just don't think it belongs at a fantasy football information warehouse website.)

Not sure how I feel about Thomas going in the 4th round...I know he's been going even earlier in some of the drafts, but that's awfully high when you've got other more proven commodities on the board.

When I put out my annual undderrate/overrated player article...pretty sure Thomas is going to make the overrated list.

Jeff selected Thomas right around his Expert ADP. Consensus ADP was a little higher. He took him at around the right spot. As far as RB's go, there is really not much better proven commodity sitting there. Of course there are other WR's sitting there, but their ADP's aren't better.

Still, you have the right to be a doubting Thomas.

RuffRody just PM'd me that mastershake timed out again and I am OTC

5.03 Jonathan Stewart, RB, Panthers

wow, i;ve never had issues before, sorry but I have been working a trade show this week and I went out to watch the pens play the caps tonight. to you want to bounce me, that that;s cool, but I have been checking in the morning and the evening every day. I dont ant to F up the balance in this league, I have been doing the SSL since 2005, and am interested to keep going. picks coming in a few. I gave you me phone number if there is a pick issue, next time send me a a text. I did once did an entire draft poolside at st pete beach via cell phone. no reason this should be any different.

wow, i;ve never had issues before, sorry but I have been working a trade show this week and I went out to watch the pens play the caps tonight. to you want to bounce me, that that;s cool, but I have been checking in the morning and the evening every day. I dont ant to F up the balance in this league, I have been doing the SSL since 2005, and am interested to keep going. picks coming in a few. I gave you me phone number if there is a pick issue, next time send me a a text. I did once did an entire draft poolside at st pete beach via cell phone. no reason this should be any different.
your good dude...nobody is trying to boot you...just try to stay on top of things and make sure the righ people have your cell. Also, try to send a list in the mornings...that would make a huge difference.

Users who are viewing this thread