Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Raider Nation

*CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM*

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, mozzy84 said:

Any jets fan would love that episode.  So good lol 

Heard the Carl character was inspired by WFAN’s Joe Beningo.

Oh the pain.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheryl's sister is Sweet Dee (Bird) from Philly. 

Line of the night, Jeff- "Ted Danson is like Larry's sister."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

####### your ex sister in law (when your still in love with your ex) was too far gone, even for Larry. 

Doesn't mean I didn't love every second. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season has far surpassed my expectations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RUSF18 said:

This season has far surpassed my expectations. 

Agreed...solid season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving this season for the most part. Really hoping the bathrooms have amazing payoff. It’s right there for the taking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was good, liked Ted Danson’s and Mocha Joe’s reaction after drinking the coffee from Larry’s place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2020 at 9:23 PM, Bobcat10 said:

Loving this season for the most part. Really hoping the bathrooms have amazing payoff. It’s right there for the taking.

Thought for sure that Larry would have the poops in his store, and nowhere to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The season final had some of the best scenes of the year, couldn’t stop laughing a few times.  Took me a while to realize that was Sonny and Cher’s daughter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't remember Joey Funkhauser as a girl. Was she related to Bam Bam? 

Anyway, another great season with Larry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Mammy said:

I don't remember Joey Funkhauser as a girl. Was she related to Bam Bam?

 it was Marty's daughter Jodi, played by Mayim Bialik earlier ... sex change operation and WA-LA! Jodi becomes "Joey"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Big Johnson Club, lol, only Larry David can think of stuff like this, maybe not the best episode of all time, but it was pretty pretty pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kevrunner said:

The Big Johnson Club, lol, only Larry David can think of stuff like this, maybe not the best episode of all time, but it was pretty pretty pretty good.

Leon, "they don't just let you in, you gotta flash that #### at the door."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Spite Store angle was a little too much retread for me from Seinfeld, but still pretty funny.  I'll rewatch the entire season again.  The highlight episode for me was the John Hamm one where Larry slept with Cheryl's sister.  I laughed so hard that tears were streaming.  So good.  You know who really shined this season?  Jeff.  He was so terrific.  His ebullience at Susie going out of town was just sensational.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, General Malaise said:

The Spite Store angle was a little too much retread for me from Seinfeld, but still pretty funny.  I'll rewatch the entire season again.  The highlight episode for me was the John Hamm one where Larry slept with Cheryl's sister.  I laughed so hard that tears were streaming.  So good.  You know who really shined this season?  Jeff.  He was so terrific.  His ebullience at Susie going out of town was just sensational.  

Jeff was great this season. They could easily get rid of Susie and keep Jeff around. Richard Lewis is someone they could write out of the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, northern exposure said:

Jeff was great this season. They could easily get rid of Susie and keep Jeff around. Richard Lewis is someone they could write out of the show.

I thought Richard was great this season too, but getting rid of Susie?  Are you nuts?  I *LIVE* for her yelling at Larry.  Her facial expression of disgust towards him is magnificent!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I thought Richard was great this season too, but getting rid of Susie?  Are you nuts?  I *LIVE* for her yelling at Larry.  Her facial expression of disgust towards him is magnificent!

:shrug:I grew tired of the Susie character early on. Somebody earlier in the thread complained about Leon and said all he does is swear. That is my opinion of Susie. I didn't think they could reduce the Cheryl character and still have the show work and that has worked out fine. Maybe Susie gets Covid 19?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Klimtology said:

Anyone know if there will be an 11th season?

:confused:

Of course there will be. How else will we find out about:

Leon on the lam for the Realtor hit.

Larry relocating away from Mocha Joe and buying astronaut Scott Glenn's house on Pebble Beach.

Larry's knee thrown out of whack again after Joey Funkhauser (his new caddy) accidentally Johnson slaps him.

Larry partners with Clint Eastwood at Hog's Breath and reopens after Covid shutdown. The new special is "pork pie" and Larry fashions a pork pie hat to promote. 

Larry accidentally hits a deer on his way home with his newest ride, a souped up golf cart. Suddenly Hog's Breath pork pie adds new flavor that noone can quite describe, doh or doe!

More Funkhausers start showing up. In this 10th season they said the Funk man was in Europe, traveling. He will be back!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite being a MASSIVE Seinfeld fan, I just never watched Curb.  No particular reason why but I just never did.

With the quarantine and no sports on, I've been plowing through it over the last week and a half. Its incredible. I'm about mid-way through season 9. Just watched the "accidental text on purpose" episode. I almost spit out my breakfast when Larry shoved the cologne spritzer.

Larry is my spirit animal. He's everything I want to be when I'm 70.

  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TLEF316 said:

Despite being a MASSIVE Seinfeld fan, I just never watched Curb.  No particular reason why but I just never did.

With the quarantine and no sports on, I've been plowing through it over the last week and a half. Its incredible. I'm about mid-way through season 9. Just watched the "accidental text on purpose" episode. I almost spit out my breakfast when Larry shoved the cologne spritzer.

Larry is my spirit animal. He's everything I want to be when I'm 70.

How stupid do you feel now? You could’ve had this show in your life for the past two decades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RUSF18 said:

How stupid do you feel now? You could’ve had this show in your life for the past two decades. 

fairly stupid. Although the constant laughs i've been getting this week watching for the first time has helped deal with the current situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TLEF316 said:

Despite being a MASSIVE Seinfeld fan, I just never watched Curb.  No particular reason why but I just never did.

With the quarantine and no sports on, I've been plowing through it over the last week and a half. Its incredible. I'm about mid-way through season 9. Just watched the "accidental text on purpose" episode. I almost spit out my breakfast when Larry shoved the cologne spritzer.

Larry is my spirit animal. He's everything I want to be when I'm 70.

I am the same way about Seinfeld but never watched Curb.  I have been trying to watch them but it has been disappointing to me.  I just started season 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TLEF316 said:

fairly  Pretty stupid.  Prettay, prettay, prettay stupid. Although the constant laughs i've been getting this week watching for the first time has helped deal with the current situation

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 10:40 AM, The Noid said:

Thought for sure that Larry would have the poops in his store, and nowhere to go.

Yep, the only thing I think they really missed on this season was something crazy happening in the bathrooms.  I thought that was going to be Latte Larry's demise actually.  Malfunctioning trap door, somebody not abiding by the rules, dude going into the womenz to deuce, etc.  We got a little follow up, but nothing substantial.  

 

The Hamm episode is a classic.  I really like the run of episodes 6 through 9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had the last 2 episodes of this season just sitting on my TiVo and I finally just watched them. 
holy cow, I loved season 10! Excellent season finale imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 12:29 PM, General Malaise said:

The Spite Store angle was a little too much retread for me from Seinfeld, but still pretty funny.  I'll rewatch the entire season again.  The highlight episode for me was the John Hamm one where Larry slept with Cheryl's sister.  I laughed so hard that tears were streaming.  So good.  You know who really shined this season?  Jeff.  He was so terrific.  His ebullience at Susie going out of town was just sensational.  

The whole exchange where Larry has that Painting of her commissioned :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.