What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM* (3 Viewers)

I miss Cheryl.  

:(

Brooks did nothing for me, but I miss his brother Funkhauser, one of the greatest characters ever created, IMO.  On the E2 tonight.

I guess I'm the only one watching. Episode 6 was my favorite so far this year. My wife and I exchanged extreme cringe looks and many LOL with, "only Larry..."

Chiro scenes were awesome!

I guess I'm the only one watching. Episode 6 was my favorite so far this year. My wife and I exchanged extreme cringe looks and many LOL with, "only Larry..."

Chiro scenes were awesome!
The back and forth with Seth Rogan I legit Lol'd a few times. Very funny.

Show is still pretty great but it is a lot of the same stuff over and over again - these one offs with Larry being Larry. Feels like it could use one or two things to hold it together. Like the season where they remade the Seinfeld finale. Revolve around that and still have the funny mixed in scenarios that he is great at.

I can't quite figure out the point of Tracey Ullman's character. She's not written as funny, but she is also not an antagonist for Larry. The belching and the farting, and poor hygiene is just kind of aimless.

It seems like they are trying for Ullman to be like the landlady in Kingpin, but subdued, which is not working.

Susie has been excellent this year--really sharp and bitter.  

I can't quite figure out the point of Tracey Ullman's character. She's not written as funny, but she is also not an antagonist for Larry. The belching and the farting, and poor hygiene is just kind of aimless.

It seems like they are trying for Ullman to be like the landlady in Kingpin, but subdued, which is not working.

Susie has been excellent this year--really sharp and bitter.  
Suzie has been.   Her character is one of the funniest on the show because of this.   

Last post here back in Dec....

Larry looking back, "maybe Vindman is too much of a stiff?"

Vindman, "I'm telling ya, I'm gonna be big!"

So I answered the age poll. I'll be 64 in June. The only differences between me and Larry are:

1. He's alot richer.

2. My wife looks alot better than Leon.

3. I've switched from golf to pickleball.

4. I've got lots of long hair.

The rest is pretty, pretty much the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I answered the age poll. I'll be 64 in June. The only differences between me and Larry are:

1. He's alot richer.

2. My wife looks alot better than Leon.

3. I've switched from golf to pickleball.

4. I've got lots of long hair.

The rest is pretty, pretty much the same.
The key is if your wife looks a lot better than Cheryl. Please report back.

Of course I'm going to watch, but this show has stayed on a little too long IMO. The first 8-10 seasons are what Seinfeld should have been if it wasn't for the constraints imposed by network television. But it's run its course and hopefully can go out on a positive note.

History of Curb podcast with Jeff and Susie has potential. only a couple episodes available so far but seems like it could be good... if you can tolerate Jeff kind of taking over and interrupting constantly.

I've seen clips and one-off episodes, but actually doing a full watch. Lost it at the ending to the incest group meeting episode where the lady is berating Larry's uncle :lol:

No Maria Sofia in 2nd episode so hopefully we don't see her again this season. It looks like Tracey Ullman is back for Ep. 3 though. :yucky:

I wonder if we are headed for a series finale like Seinfeld? Larry has been charged under an inane law and they said his trial will be in 90 days. Are we going to see a parade of people Larry has wronged testify against him in the series finale?

No Maria Sofia in 2nd episode so hopefully we don't see her again this season. It looks like Tracey Ullman is back for Ep. 3 though. :yucky:

I wonder if we are headed for a series finale like Seinfeld? Larry has been charged under an inane law and they said his trial will be in 90 days. Are we going to see a parade of people Larry has wronged testify against him in the series finale?
Did he confirm that this is the last season?

He was on the Bill Simmons podcast and it didn’t seem clear.

Yes

• Thanks
Reactions: Zow

Larry David made the announcement:

• Thanks
Reactions: Zow
Yeah....great again. As a golfer, I eat all that humor up for sure. I have to admit I'm guilty of occasionally listening in on a lesson on the range to see if I can pick up a tip or 2. On the toilet....not so much.

I had no idea who the deaf guy even was. When the owner said "Academy Award winner...." and I looked him up, that made it even funnier.

Yeah....great again. As a golfer, I eat all that humor up for sure. I have to admit I'm guilty of occasionally listening in on a lesson on the range to see if I can pick up a tip or 2. On the toilet....not so much.

I had no idea who the deaf guy even was. When the owner said "Academy Award winner...." and I looked him up, that made it even funnier.
I looked him up and still don't know who he is.

Thought it was a great episode but the stuff with Leon and Vince Vaughn banging the woman was dumb.

I looked him up and still don't know who he is.

Thought it was a great episode but the stuff with Leon and Vince Vaughn banging the woman was dumb.
I was cracking up when they were talking about the banging at the lunch table at the golf course.

Users who are viewing this thread