What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM* (2 Viewers)

Yeah....great again. As a golfer, I eat all that humor up for sure. I have to admit I'm guilty of occasionally listening in on a lesson on the range to see if I can pick up a tip or 2. On the toilet....not so much.

I had no idea who the deaf guy even was. When the owner said "Academy Award winner...." and I looked him up, that made it even funnier.
I looked him up and still don't know who he is.

Thought it was a great episode but the stuff with Leon and Vince Vaughn banging the woman was dumb.
I was cracking up when they were talking about the banging at the lunch table at the golf course.
yeah, that part was funy

Larry David is in great shape for someone who turns 77 this year. He is lean, has good posture. They show him running--and he didn't use a stunt-double for the golf shots.
He's gotta outlive Richard Lewis
I Googled to find out Lewis' age (he'll be 77 this year) and saw he announced back in April of 2023 that he has Parkinson's. I don't remember hearing or seeing that before.

RIP.

The "premature Honey" was one of my favorite bits on the show. And yeah...very eerie that he dies the week after the bit about the will airs. Sad stuff

Man, that's really too bad. I know this is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, but I sure wish Lewis could have finished the series.

Man, that's really too bad. I know this is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, but I sure wish Lewis could have finished the series.
You mean finish taping or just lived to see it? Because the show is certainly in the can.
I meant taping, and I didn't realize the show was finished with filming. That's great to know -- thanks!

I don’t live in a Cuban dance hall was always one of the funniest lines on this show. RIP. Him and Larry were funny as hell.

I don’t live in a Cuban dance hall was always one of the funniest lines on this show. RIP. Him and Larry were funny as hell.

I loved it when he would be angry with Larry and Larry would say something funny and Richard would have to stop and say "okay, that was funny BUT I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!". So good. :lmao:
Larry David:

“Richard and I were born three days apart in the same hospital and for most of my life he’s been like a brother to me,” David wrote in a statement Wednesday, shared by HBO. “He had that rare combination of being the funniest person and also the sweetest. But today he made me sob and for that I’ll never forgive him.”

“Richard and I were born three days apart in the same hospital and for most of my life he’s been like a brother to me,” David wrote in a statement Wednesday, shared by HBO. “He had that rare combination of being the funniest person and also the sweetest. But today he made me sob and for that I’ll never forgive him.”
It was great to read of the lifetime bond they shared.

Larry's big-time success came late (by show business standards) in his career. He was in his 40's when Seinfeld debuted. Lewis was headlining clubs when he was in his 20's, was on Johnny Carson and Letterman all the time, and later on had a successful network sitcom with Jamie Lee Curtis.

In those early days, Lewis would always pitch Larry to executives and comedy club bookers, really talking him up and keeping him on the radar. Larry briefly wrote for SNL and "Fridays", and would sometimes get the last microphone at a club because of Richard's words.

In the later days, Larry insisted on having Richard on Curb, and even arm-twisted HBO into giving him a comedy special--which they were not supposedly real keen about.

It's rare to have a friendship like that.

I saw this pic on the Twitters: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHdFgauWYAECRCS?format=jpg&name=900x900

I loved it when he would be angry with Larry and Larry would say something funny and Richard would have to stop and say "okay, that was funny BUT I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!". So good. :lmao:
"I just came from Jeff's office, and he told me you were down here selling cars, which I said has got to be a bleeping joke," is one of those lines that makes me LOL for real every single time.

The Disney Store stuff was genius.....my wife was Mickey and Minnie for 10 years in the parades and Fantasmic show....she was cracking up

the stuff about their wills was haunting......Larry David 900 million
Richard Lewis 10 million

Jeff Garlin has had a stellar season. His "nightmares" this week, and his boisterous belly laughs last week as Larry described the billboard, and being the author of the anonymous letter at the club--he has been hitting on all cylinders these final episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread