Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
fasteddie_21

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to?

On 12/14/2018 at 7:43 AM, Foosball God said:

I'm tempering my enthusiasm a bit with The Outer Worlds.  I'm sure I'm going to really like it, but hearing that it isn't going to have a massive open world, you'll be boxed in a bit.  No romance options, which isn't a killer by any means, but I like it better when choosing race/gender means something.  Certain things should be unavailable if you pick a male vs a female and vis-versa

It's so hard to do open world's in space games. Because it's space you expect different planets, and it's just not possible to build the interactive open world we expect for all of those. I don't think I've ever seen a multi planet game that has a great open world feel. Andromeda was probably the closesest, but most seemed to not like that game.

2 hours ago, The Tick said:

It's so hard to do open world's in space games. Because it's space you expect different planets, and it's just not possible to build the interactive open world we expect for all of those. I don't think I've ever seen a multi planet game that has a great open world feel. Andromeda was probably the closesest, but most seemed to not like that game.

Andromeda did come close. They did a lot of good things with the size of the explorable area on the planets and the settlements that were on them. It had a lot of areas to expand upon. It's just a shame they chose to abandon it.

Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2.  It was fantastic, but I have absolutely no desire to do any more free roaming after sinking God-only-knows-how-many hours into that one.

I got a pretty good backlog from Black Friday: God of War 2, Hitman 2, and the Arkham remasters.  I'll probably start Hitman in a couple of days because I want to take advantage of the time-sensitive missions this time around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2.  It was fantastic, but I have absolutely no desire to do any more free roaming after sinking God-only-knows-how-many hours into that one.

I got a pretty good backlog from Black Friday: God of War 2, Hitman 2, and the Arkham remasters.  I'll probably start Hitman in a couple of days because I want to take advantage of the time-sensitive missions this time around.

Yup. I'm not doing any of the hunting crap. I wanna get on those Arkham remasters at some point too. Still got HZD and Witcher 3 to jump into.

5 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

Yup. I'm not doing any of the hunting crap. I wanna get on those Arkham remasters at some point too. Still got HZD and Witcher 3 to jump into.

Witcher 3 asap

• Like 2

Any BOGO deals going on before Christmas? The kids asked for the pokemon game and Mario party for the switch. I wouldn't mind getting Diablo 3 for myself either.

This is where I miss toys r us.  They always had buy 1 get 1 half off or buy two get one free this time of year. 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, hxperson said:

Played Black Ops 4 Blackout (battle royale for those who don't know) for the first time last night (Primetime convinced me to join him).  I never could get into fortnite or pubg but wow was I surprised about how much fun I had.  We played quads as a party of 3/4 and won 2 out of I think 6 matches.   

Definitely worth a try if you like the COD shooting mechanics but don't like the twitch dominant experience of their regular multiplayer.

I haven't seen you on in a bit. Hop back on and we'll squad up. I'm up to about 120 wins now in Blackout.