What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL - Duckboy gets enough to survive another week, leaving AhrnCityPahnder to get the boot. Meanwhile Jeter is pulling away, with over 100 pt lead. Is this one over already?

MBSL 2 ends with 4 teams within 2 points at the bottom. Fiddles had a 17 pt lead over QB-less BostonFred, but Portis and Devin Thomas(!?) pulled him to .9 over Fiddles.

He also had a 7 pt lead over RB-less Ramrod. Maclin almost saved him, but the final needed point was provided by the Phi D's 20 (replacing NE's 19). And Was D's 4 pts was enough to save Reaper. Fiddles is out, painfully.

Glumpy is safe next week.

SSL - One more climb to safety with even closer margin

Out is Old Milwaukee (thanx to 1 immunity, 2 easily climbing out of harm, and Capt Hook surviving by .25) With much less drama joining him are Rzrback, Road Warriors, and Commuterman

Immunity goes to Dpeease, Construx, Frank Black, FUBAR, a couple of repeats from last week.

PDSL - No drama here OUt are Blue-Kun, TeamRamRod, Rudnicki, and Pictus Cat.

Safe next week is Fiddles, Team Legacy, Crippler and the only tight race in the PDSL, NorrisB by .15

WSL - Back to another close ones. Ravnzfan, Dpeease (out by .2), Beachbum, and Duke1948.

Safe next week are Duckboy, Thom Yorke, Nugget, and Abrecher.

And a big note in WSL4. I didn't notice preseason, but was quickly informed about Sinrman in 2 leagues in the WSLs, which messed up the scoring since I look up scores by name. Well, Beachbum also was in 2, which I just noticed. With the new scores, Week 3 has a new low man with Beachbum. Ghost of Bill Walsh is therefore given a new lease on life. The next 3 weeks keep their bootees, so that is the only change.

Last edited by a moderator:
MBSL - Duckboy gets enough to survive another week, leaving AhrnCityPahnder to get the boot. Meanwhile Jeter is pulling away, with over 100 pt lead. Is this one over already?

MBSL 2 ends with 4 teams within 2 points at the bottom. Fiddles had a 17 pt lead over QB-less BostonFred, but Portis and Devin Thomas(!?) pulled him to .9 over Fiddles.

He also had a 7 pt lead over RB-less Ramrod. Maclin almost saved him, but the final needed point was provided by the Phi D's 20 (replacing NE's 19). And Was D's 4 pts was enough to save Reaper. Fiddles is out, painfully.
thank you eddie royal

WSL - Back to another close ones. Ravnzfan, Dpeease (out by .2), Beachbum, and Duke1948.
unless i'm looking at this wrong, Beachbum was eliminated in WSL3 and WSL4, but after further review something is amiss in those leagues.....??

So now I have no TE left in SSL2 with Cooley and Billy Miller out for the year and next week I'll be sporting Jake Delhomme as my starting QB, who may get benched. Sadly I'm hoping he gets benched to prevent saddling me with negative points as he takes on the Cardinals and tries to beat his turnover record from their last game against the Cards. That immunity will be a blessing.

Funny thing is, two weeks ago, jeter and I were neck-and-neck for first and now I've barely survived and get to do it again with Campbell off as my only surviving QB. Not sure I've had this fast a collapse ever :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread