What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming or currently airing TV shows (AKA Netflix thread) (12 Viewers)

Watched the documentary Dear Zachary on Prime. Stunning. Jaw dropping. Heart wrenching. 
That was in my Netflix queue for a few years.  Everyone talks about how heartbreaking it is.  I could never bring myself to watch it.  :(  

Started the show The Stranger. Quite interesting. 2 episodes in and I think I like it.  Let's see where it goes, though, as it's got a lot of moving parts.

Sex education - anyone?

I enjoyed season 1, watched the first few episodes of season 2.  Not a family show but funny. Just so long as HSers having sex doesn't bother you. 

On the advice in here I started watching boadchurch as well.

I should say...re-watchimg. Completely forgot I had seen it. Now I remember it being good...but apparently not memorable.

On the advice in here I started watching boadchurch as well.

I should say...re-watchimg. Completely forgot I had seen it. Now I remember it being good...but apparently not memorable.
Does this post need to go in the stuff that reminds you that you're old thread? 

Started watching Broadchurch with the Mrs...were about halfway thru Season 2.  It’s phenomenal.

Would also say that while the entire show is not as Breaking Bad’s level, the finale of Season 1 was as good as the best BB has to offer.
first season of Broadchurch is super elite upper tier

Supersize Me 2 on Amazon was pretty interesting and thought provoking.  Is the joke on anyone who walks in the door for a sandwich? 

Watched most of "October Faction" last night.  Have a few episodes left.   It's an interesting premise, presented in a mediocre way.   Should have been 6-8 episodes for the first season.  Lots of filler.

Watched most of "October Faction" last night.  Have a few episodes left.   It's an interesting premise, presented in a mediocre way.   Should have been 6-8 episodes for the first season.  Lots of filler.
We've been watching it. Like SyFy and the CW met on a blind date. But we're still watching, so not all bad.

Users who are viewing this thread