What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL1 has a normal boot, and it's Domination this week.

For the rest, here are the final 3s. As a reminder, there will be no boots next week, and the booting in week 15 will be based on the combined Week 14 and Week 15 totals. Some notes first...

Only two drafters with the #1 advanced into the final 3. Only one with the #2. Interestingly enough, 6 #16's advanced.

Only 3 of the top 10 overall scorers didn't make it. #'s 11 to 20 had more bad luck, losing 7/10. The worst advancer was Pimpin Aint Easy, with the 158th overall total. Overall, 9 teams advanced that were not in the top 100. (Including MBSL1), Me and Shadowfax have 3 teams advancing. Toads, Bloom, Renesauz, Reaper, Jeter23, and FUBAR managed to get 2 teams in.

Former Champs from last year going still for another title (in the same Leagues that is) are Reaper(MBSL), Hook(SSL2), Jmills(WSL3), and FUBAR (WSL4)

Now on to the advancing teams...

MBSL2 (4,8,13) - Toads, Old Milwaukee(top scoring team), and Reaper.

SSL1 (10,4,11) - Capt Hook, Red Zone, and EBF (top scoring team)

SSL2 (8,2,4) - Valence, Evilgrin72(top scoring team), and Radballs

SSL3 (5,16,14)- Shadowfax, Pimpin Aint Easy, and Joffer

SSL4 (16,15,3) - FUBAR, Rudy, and Bloom(top scoring team)

PDSL1 (16,7,14) - BicycleSeatSniffer, Twilight, and Commuterman (by .6 thanx to James Jones)

PDSL2 (16,4,3) - Pasquino, Toads, and Ghost of Bill Walsh

PDSL3 (16,11,9) - Bloom, NorrisB, and Jeter23(top scoring team)

PDSL4 (1,15,6) - Gamma1210(top scoring team), Blazerz, and crippler

WSL1 (13,9,16) - Twilight, Duckboy(top scoring team), and Norseman(in another less than a point advancement over Capt Hook)

WSL2 (8,3,5) - Reaper, Renesauz, and Shadowfax(top scoring team)

WSL3 (1,3,7) - Pictus Cat(top scoring team), oldfatguy, and Jmills

WSL4 (13,6,16) - El Super Gringo, abrecher, and FUBAR

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup: the good news is that in WSL1, I am only twenty points behind Norseman who is finished while I have Driver, Mason and the Packers D to up the total......the bad news is that I am playing against Driver and Mason in $$$ games this week :thumbup: .......however IF I could just find the middle........I knew there was a reason they called it Fantasy football

For the rest, here are the final 3s. As a reminder, there will be no boots next week, and the booting in week 15 will be based on the combined Week 14 and Week 15 totals. Some notes first...

Only two drafters with the #1 advanced into the final 3. Only one with the #2. Interestingly enough, 6 #16's advanced.

Only 3 of the top 10 overall scorers didn't make it. #'s 11 to 20 had more bad luck, losing 7/10. The worst advancer was Pimpin Aint Easy, with the 158th overall total. Overall, 9 teams advanced that were not in the top 100. (Including MBSL1), Me and Shadowfax have 3 teams advancing. Toads, Bloom, Renesauz, Reaper, Jeter23, and FUBAR managed to get 2 teams in.

Former Champs from last year going still for another title (in the same Leagues that is) are Reaper(MBSL), Hook(SSL2), Jmills(WSL3), and FUBAR (WSL4)

PDSL1 (16,7,14) - BicycleSeatSniffer, Twilight, and Commuterman (by .6 thanx to James Jones)

WSL1 (13,9,16) - Twilight, Duckboy(top scoring team), and Norseman(in another less than a point advancement over Capt Hook)

Twilight, I know you are normally on top of this, but something has to be wrong. I dont see an LHUCKS squad anywhere???

Twilight, I know you are normally on top of this, but something has to be wrong. I dont see an LHUCKS squad anywhere???
:lmao:

Man, did I lay an egg this week. It was only a matter of time though. I had a great time, though - this is by far the deepest I've ever gotten in one of these. Good luck going forward, guys.

Oh, and a big thanks to Twilight & the rest of the braintrust for running it.

Miracles do happen as GoBW is one of the 3 remaining teams in PDSL2. I never expected to make it past week 6. Looking at Toads and Jeff P. scores I'll have a real battle to stay with those guys.My team has to play it best the rest of the way for me to have a snowball's chance in hell of me winning. Still I'm very grateful to have made it this far against the competition in PDLS2. It's been a very rewarding experience. Thanks for the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread