What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lineup Set After Thursday Games (1 Viewer)

dwood1966

Footballguy
http://leagues.myffpc.com/cgi-bin/welcome_...X=1284405995293

My opponent did not set his lineup prior to Thursday Night games, so any players that were on New Orleans or Minnesota should have been locked out per league rules. It appears that on Saturday afternoon the Commissioner set my opponets lineup since it look like the owner was absentee. No problem with that and I am glad the commissioner did so but they should not have been able to use players from Thursday night games on Saturday.

Pierre Thomas, Visanthe Schiancoe and New Orleans Defense were added to the lineup on Saturday, after scoring well on Thursday, but even more disturbing was the fact that Percy Harvin and Greg Camerillo were left out of the starting lineup when both did score that well.

Please explain and correct if appropriate. League link is at the top.

Thanks

David Wood

http://leagues.myffpc.com/cgi-bin/welcome_...X=1284405995293

My opponent did not set his lineup prior to Thursday Night games, so any players that were on New Orleans or Minnesota should have been locked out per league rules. It appears that on Saturday afternoon the Commissioner set my opponets lineup since it look like the owner was absentee. No problem with that and I am glad the commissioner did so but they should not have been able to use players from Thursday night games on Saturday.

Pierre Thomas, Visanthe Schiancoe and New Orleans Defense were added to the lineup on Saturday, after scoring well on Thursday, but even more disturbing was the fact that Percy Harvin and Greg Camerillo were left out of the starting lineup when both did score that well.

Please explain and correct if appropriate. League link is at the top.

Thanks

David Wood
I doubt that they are reading these threads if they are you would probably get a faster response in the ask Dave thread.Also I posted link for support and their phone number in the other thread you posted in,but here it is again support@myffpc.com. ph 1-888-898-ffpc

Users who are viewing this thread