What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brock (1 Viewer)

RKade

Footballguy
Starting him as my Flex...GD there isn't many things better when you pick a guy up off FA land and he produces HUGE in a must win for you!!! Brock for President 04

Shoulda been A-train :wall: ...Shoulda been A-train :wall: ...Shoulda been A-train :wall: ...Shoulda been A-train :wall: ...Shoulda been A-train :wall: ...

What happen to A train. Will he be out for a while? I can pick up Brock Forsey. Would it be a good move?

only losers in their leauges pick up scabs like Forsey off the waiver wire.Forsey = crappy draft

i know i had him started i had to make a switch for d-jax :wall: how is he doing rkade, ?
Incredible, picked him up this morning and stuck him in place of Thomas Jones and can't be happier! On top of that, I layed $$ down on the following teams:NECINNArizonaRamsBaltSeaOne of those days...come on Hass!

only losers in their leauges pick up scabs like Forsey off the waiver wire.Forsey = crappy draft
Or Sharks who can stick them as their Flex position :thumbup: I'll take a non RBBC Rb any day of the week, learned my lesson the hard way on that.

Seriously, Forsey is good. He has nice vision, instincts, and good little juke moves. Too bad he'll probably never get the chance to be an every week starter.

Or Sharks who can stick them as their Flex position :thumbup: I'll take a non RBBC Rb any day of the week, learned my lesson the hard way on that.
a shark would have drafted some solid depth in the later rounds. no need to pilfer the wire when you draft solid players in the draft.

Fucla, sounds like you went up against Forsey today?
nope.i have much bigger problems today.GDB having the best record coming into the week and still possibly capable of missing the playoffs.

a shark would have drafted some solid depth in the later rounds. no need to pilfer the wire when you draft solid players in the draft.
:rotflmao:

:rotflmao: sharks dont need to rely on Waiver Wire Hail Mary's like Forsey.
:yes: :yes: :yes:FYI: Brock got me 22 point, how you like them apples! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:yes: :yes: :yes:
thats my point, sweetie.if you were a shark...you would never be in a situation where you are relying on a guy that 99% of the football world had never even heard of, coming into today.he panned out. great job. the indictment on your team and skills is the fact that you NEEDED to pick him up to win.

thats my point, sweetie.if you were a shark...you would never be in a situation where you are relying on a guy that 99% of the football world had never even heard of, coming into today.he panned out. great job. the indictment on your team and skills is the fact that you NEEDED to pick him up to win.
But you don't seem like a Shark, you should always pick up RB who aren't in a RBBC situation. At worst, nobody else can use him. Looks like the guy who went against you had him and beat ya. :excited:

Fu...digging hole getting deeper... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sharks have the playoffs locked up by now.
I do but never have enough pts, just in case. :thumbup: :thumbup:
I know. I'm just showing fucla how stupid his comments look.
listen.you cant have it both ways. you cant say you are a shark (which implies that you are a skilled fantasy player and draft well) and then say you are a shark when you are dragging the dregs of the waiver pool for scabs like Forsey.

listen.you cant have it both ways. you cant say you are a shark (which implies that you are a skilled fantasy player and draft well) and then say you are a shark when you are dragging the dregs of the waiver pool for scabs like Forsey.
dude, your hole is getting deeper and deeper...quit while you're behind.I am a shark and all sharks would pick up a Brock, guppy. :yes: :yes:

dude, your hole is getting deeper and deeper...quit while you're behind.I am a shark and all sharks would pick up a Brock, guppy. :yes: :yes:
judging by the roster in your sig line...you think you are a shark. but you really are nothing more than a solid FF player exploiting weak owners.oh wait. lemme guess...you play in a dynasty league, too. right?

judging by the roster in your sig line...you think you are a shark. but you really are nothing more than a solid FF player exploiting weak owners.oh wait. lemme guess...you play in a dynasty league, too. right?
If you know so little about me why comment? I don't 'think' I KNOW I am a shark, that's a fact and my roster speaks for itself with the league size and me in first place. :thumbup: :thumbup: Rule of thumb before you open your mouth next time: #1 KNOW, don't "guess" about someone when you comment and #2 ALWAYS pick up a RB who WON'T be in a RBBC situation even if your don't start him. Guppies think "must be in FA land and don't know anything about them so not worth picking up" Sharks think "will get lots of carries since there is not a RBBC situation and if he goes off he will be on MY squad not a potential rivals."Most competitive leagues are still tight and want as many pts as possible. Never rest.Not in a dynasty league.

there is no way you could have accumulated that roster in a 'shark' league, unless it is some sort of semi deep keeper or a dynasty.real sharks play in competitive leagues where trannies actually have ramifications/consequences and opportunity costs. out of curiosity...who did you cut for mr. forsey?

waiting for Carl to respond.....see you lurking...... :yucky:
A. I give you credit for starting Forsey, but I thought you were pimping Thomas Jones as the next chosen one?B. I have seen others ask you over the last few weeks if anyone in that league makes waiver moves and I agree with Fucla.C. I'm still laughing at watching you squirm over your comments on FavreD. You keep up doing what you can to pimp yourself because you need all the help you can get here! :DE. I think you have a future hooking up with that Ronco guy and develop the RKade Pimp-O-Matic ;)

there is no way you could have accumulated that roster in a 'shark' league, unless it is some sort of semi deep keeper or a dynasty.real sharks play in competitive leagues where trannies actually have ramifications/consequences and opportunity costs. out of curiosity...who did you cut for mr. forsey?
There's always a way. It was a very DEEP league with 12 teams. Always draft QBs late (McNair and Hass) and K and D in the last three rounds so you can load up on RBs and WRs. Let other's draft McNabb or Moss or Harrison or Manning, while I can still get two solid QBs late and take Horn and CJohnson later as well. Dropped Charles Lee.

you would never be in a situation where you are relying on a guy that 99% of the football world had never even heard of, coming into today.
All this shark talk is extremely gay.However, I don't know how you consider yourself a knowledgable fantasy football player and/or football fan if you never heard of Forsey. I imagine 99% of the people who have NOT heard of him before this week, do not fall in either of those categories. He already had a nice showing once this year, and the more astute remember him as an extremely successful mid-major talent last year.Furthermore, if you are an A-Train owner, A-Pete is out for the year. The way Chicago has been running the ball and with the weak schedule, it would have been a good move to drop some other filler to grab Forsey after Peterson was put on the IR.However, feel free to keep defending your point that no 'Shark' would have heard of Forsey or have him on his roster. It's good entertainment.

A. I give you credit for starting Forsey, but I thought you were pimping Thomas Jones as the next chosen one?B. I have seen others ask you over the last few weeks if anyone in that league makes waiver moves and I agree with Fucla.C. I'm still laughing at watching you squirm over your comments on FavreD. You keep up doing what you can to pimp yourself because you need all the help you can get here! :DE. I think you have a future hooking up with that Ronco guy and develop the RKade Pimp-O-Matic ;)
Like Thomas Jones as a nice play LAST week. In most competitve leagues, your Flex position typically isn't solid enough to keep ONE player there. I liked Thomas last week because of the talk about getting him more running plays while Pittman would be used as a flanker. While Jones may go off tonight, he is going against JAX who is pretty solid on the run meanwhile Brock was going to get a chance to start w/o a RBBC situation which to me is GOLD.People make waiver moves definitely in my league, some more than others. It's deep so there is not a lot of players available worth any value though.You reall still don't get the Farve situation. I said he was definitely a HOF QB but a farce this year. You can be both so what are you not understanding?Don't need any help in here, just want to throw out discussions instead of the lame threads that doesn't help anyone else out.Pimp-O-Matic sounds good to me. :thumbup:

Don't need any help in here, just want to throw out discussions instead of the lame threads that doesn't help anyone else out.
All the discussions you throw out regard players on your FF roster. Most of them are veiled WDIS or WDIPUs. The ones that are not are pimps or complaints that the cheatsheet has your scrubs ranked at 45 when they should be 33. That your roster incurs a 20% turnover every week and you've still managed to win a few games is amazing :eek:

I also loved the way you played off an "I told you so" for being the only Edge advocate before he got back on track when in reality you were asking for advice on who you should trade him for.Another 100+ yard day for S.Davis. What happened to DeShaun this season?

All this shark talk is extremely gay.However, I don't know how you consider yourself a knowledgable fantasy football player and/or football fan if you never heard of Forsey. I imagine 99% of the people who have NOT heard of him before this week, do not fall in either of those categories. He already had a nice showing once this year, and the more astute remember him as an extremely successful mid-major talent last year.Furthermore, if you are an A-Train owner, A-Pete is out for the year. The way Chicago has been running the ball and with the weak schedule, it would have been a good move to drop some other filler to grab Forsey after Peterson was put on the IR.However, feel free to keep defending your point that no 'Shark' would have heard of Forsey or have him on his roster. It's good entertainment.
i never said i had never heard of him. i said the overwhelming majority of the fans (fantasy players and non fantasy players) had never even heard of this guy.

Like Thomas Jones as a nice play LAST week.
What?...if I remember correctly you were pimping him for this week as well. However, it will not be hard to dig up that thread.
:thumbup: Dig it up, never thought Atrain would get sick either and leave an opp for a RB to start as well.Now, next week, Atrain may come back and I may start TJ as my flex position. Looks like I have to spell out the obvious for you since you like to twist what I say. :yes:

I also loved the way you played off an "I told you so" for being the only Edge advocate before he got back on track when in reality you were asking for advice on who you should trade him for.Another 100+ yard day for S.Davis. What happened to DeShaun this season?
Sharks will ALWAYS trade away their players to upgrade. The guys I could have had for trading Edge were not worth trading him away. DeShaun looks great on my bench.... :thumbdown: but who knows maybe Davis will get hurt then he will look great! :thumbup:

i assume you picked up Lee after he had the solid game. that means you picked up Lee and dropped him in the same week, so that you could pick up Forsey.i assume that since you are a shark, you have a solid record. yet, somehow, Lee and Forsey made it through waivers (until your spot) and into your free for all session.

What?...if I remember correctly you were pimping him for this week as well. However, it will not be hard to dig up that thread.
:thumbup: Dig it up, never thought Atrain would get sick either and leave an opp for a RB to start as well.Now, next week, Atrain may come back and I may start TJ as my flex position. Looks like I have to spell out the obvious for you since you like to twist what I say. :yes:
It has been dug up and you do tout Jones for this week.... and you wrote this gem from this week.. "Actually I'm in first and would only use Jones (like last week) as my Flex position. As you can see in my Sig, my core players warrent my first place standing."How in the %&*#)% can you write that you only touted Jones for last week? Once again you have been busted yet you will find some warped way to try and deny it.

It has been dug up and you do tout Jones for this week.... and you wrote this gem from this week.. "Actually I'm in first and would only use Jones (like last week) as my Flex position. As you can see in my Sig, my core players warrent my first place standing."How in the %&*#)% can you write that you only touted Jones for last week? Once again you have been busted yet you will find some warped way to try and deny it.
are you watching Jones right now? Another rushing TD, doesn't look bad. :thumbup:He would be my flex position start today if Atrain would have played.

are you watching Jones right now? Another rushing TD, doesn't look bad. :thumbup:He would be my flex position start today if Atrain would have played.
But you wrote you were only pimping Jones for last week and not this week. Keep it up Kade :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread