What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Shameless" (1 Viewer)

Anyone watching?  

Really liking this season so far.

Man that Asian biker chick is :wub:
Yeah, Kevin's storyline is lame this season though. First the breast cancer scare, then his family background...theyre making a great character lame IMO.

St Francis, however, is hilarious.

Yeah, Kevin's storyline is lame this season though. First the breast cancer scare, then his family background...theyre making a great character lame IMO.

St Francis, however, is hilarious.
I agree.  He was one of my favorites for sure.  Now he's just a pointless punchline.    Next week doesn't appear to get much better.  

I'm not much of a fan of the Kev storylines this year either, but last night was hilarious.  Especially the after sexes first gay talk scene with Kev, V and the Russian.  The coffee shop with Kev, Ian, and the stranger had me too.  They did take it a little far though otherwise.  Can't believe I just said Ian was in a good scene...

TBH I thought Fiona was going to get rid of the dog.  I'm also waiting patiently for her to hook up with the smoking hot lezbos.  At least one of them.  

Yah this has been a solid light hearted season. Things are actually looking up for the Gallaghers. 

I think Kev has been hilarious this season and St. Francis has been awesome. Seeing Levy Tran nude is a bonus, been an IG follower for a while so that was cool.

Still watching. Great show, enjoying all the characters except Ian.  Liking sober Frank and sober Lip a lot better too. 

Yeah I think a hookup is inevitable, but I'm starting to think it could be with the #####y blonde one
Agreed, been thinking that for a while now about the blonde.  Also thinking it's not going to happen until the season finale and that will be Fiona's main story next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard that my uncle that reminds me of Frank, overdosed for the 6th time this weekend, and unfortunately got revived again.  My aunt actually dragged him down a flight of stairs to get him out of her apartment in case he died before the ambulance arrived.  I can't make this stuff up.  

I always said Franks character could be based on this guy. They look almost exactly alike.  Right down to the denim.  Good times.  

I’m only halfway through S2 - I can’t get enough of her. :wub: :wub: :wub:  
I get that she is not a natural beauty in the classic sense (like many of the ladies mentioned recently in that most attractive women of the 21st century list), but I think she is absolutely gorgeous.  That smile is something else. 

Definitely need a gif of that 
I have no clue how to do that kind of thing, but I am sure someone will make one of that at some point.  

My god the Asian chick is perfect. I think I need a moment to myself. 
Except that stupid chest tattoo ruins it. Not a fan of ink in general, but can be hot enough in the right chick, and she's the right chick. 

But the thought of looking at that HPA while going to town and staring down at the stupid high chest tattoo?

Not my thing. 

Except that stupid chest tattoo ruins it. Not a fan of ink in general, but can be hot enough in the right chick, and she's the right chick. 

But the thought of looking at that HPA while going to town and staring down at the stupid high chest tattoo?

Not my thing. 
Yeah I have kind of a tattoo fetish so she's perfection for me.

I'm like 5 seasons behind, but the scenes where Kevin is trying to impregnate V's mom had me howling.  :lmao:  

Ians story is horrible.

Deb is a little on the nose as a social commentary about our healthcare.

Frank is fantastic.

Liking where Fiona is heading

Lip is also a good, real feeling story

I feel terrible for Carl

Good for Liam

Ians story is horrible.

Deb is a little on the nose as a social commentary about our healthcare.

Frank is fantastic.

Liking where Fiona is heading

Lip is also a good, real feeling story

I feel terrible for Carl

Good for Liam
And while the Kev, V, and Russian storyline continues to be drawn out, it still brings some of the best funnies to the show.

Ian has pretty much always had a bad storyline when Mickey wasn't involved.  Even then Ian was annoying.

Late to the party but I'm just now watching on Netflix.

I'm thru about 6 episodes. Really good plot lines with so many different characters.

(and lots of boobies and lust scenes are a bonus)

S9 premiers on 9/9. Looking forward to it after getting caught up on all 8 seasons. Really like this show. 

S9 premiers on 9/9. Looking forward to it after getting caught up on all 8 seasons. Really like this show. 
I hope it kicks it up a notch, as I thought the last season definitely showed some signs of show fatigue. Obviously not uncommon for any show after that many seasons, but I'm cautiously optimistic given the strong writing talent.

The show ran out of gas several seasons ago anyway.  While it is an ensemble, losing her is a major blow.  They should end it, but odds are that they won't. 

Our new hero has to be Lip. Maybe threesomes with the Brazilian women’s volleyball team or somethin’. Good writers could make it happen. 

Our new hero has to be Lip. Maybe threesomes with the Brazilian women’s volleyball team or somethin’. Good writers could make it happen. 
The AA stuff took a lot of the interest out of Lip’s story line for me. I thought last season was the worst so far but if you ignore Lip’s and Ian’s parts, it was still pretty good.

The AA stuff took a lot of the interest out of Lip’s story line for me. I thought last season was the worst so far but if you ignore Lip’s and Ian’s parts, it was still pretty good.
I forgot how terrible the Ian storyline was

Users who are viewing this thread