What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody Interested in a 12 team Redraft Draft... (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
got some free time on my hands...bored

love the 16 team survivor leagues, but the two main leagues I have been in forever are head to head redrafts...I'd kind of like to get a feel for where guys are going when there are only 12 teams...

this would be the format:

draft and done

12 teams

24 rounds since no add/drops, trades, etc

no position limits

3 divisions

no $$$$

top 6 make playoffs with top two getting byes in week 14 (or TBD if we go to 18)

head to head would be the underlying theme and I would find a free site (yahoo/espn/whatever) as we get closer to the season and just plug in the rosters and generate a schedule....and I think some of the websites would be able to handle taking your high scorer at each of these positions each week so you wouldn't have to submit a lineup each week.....

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

1 PK

1 DST

open to suggestions if you see immediate problems with format, etc.....if this idea sucks, thats cool too....

Last edited by a moderator:
right on.....just wanting to get a feel for the 12 teamers....would be pretty much standard scoring with ppr probably....

maybe I'll try to bust this off after the draft now...just really want to give us 12 teamers a look at what to expect....

Users who are viewing this thread