What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Homeland (1 Viewer)

Quinn is going to have the worst case of PTSD in history. Damn. That guy has been beat all to hell with all of the #### he's been through. Seconds away from killing himself after being shot and bleeding out, only to be rescued by a terrorist who almost kills him at their house, then later hits him in the head with a bat and tries to kill him with poisonous gas while filming it. Poor guy should get a medal or something
Not sure whether you could equate it to a medal, but you know sooner or later he's going to be a quill.

I really enjoyed this past show. I thought they did a good job with the Allison/Dar situation. Dar explained that he doesn't necessarily believe/trust her but that even if she is a traitor, he feels that he can use her to gather intelligence.

NutterButter said:
I really liked her although you couldn't tell how hot she is on the show.
Yep, hottest female that has been on the show.
http://i.imgur.com/BntpabN.jpg Vehemently disagree. She's 2nd place. Carrie is 3rd. Old Russian Mole and Old German Spy shouldn't even be in the conversation.
I disagree with your disagreement. Fara was the hottest. Brody's daughter was...
Jail bait?

NutterButter said:
I really liked her although you couldn't tell how hot she is on the show.
Yep, hottest female that has been on the show.
http://i.imgur.com/BntpabN.jpg Vehemently disagree. She's 2nd place. Carrie is 3rd. Old Russian Mole and Old German Spy shouldn't even be in the conversation.
I disagree with your disagreement. Fara was the hottest. Brody's daughter was...
Jail bait?
U.G.L.Y.

Allison needs to be killed, hopefully Saul or Carrie will do it. My first choice would be for Quinn to do it, but he is having a few personal health issues right now.

So I gave up after last season. Is this season worth a viewing
I gave up when Brody was in Venezuela, picked the series up again a few weeks ago and have been plowing through. Season 3 was by far the worst, I thought season 4 was solid minus the ending, and season 5 has been very good. Binge watching probably makes it more enjoyable because the slow parts and ridiculous parts are forgotten quicker.

Quinn really stepped up his game in S4 and the first half of S5. Dude is a killing machine.

I was really bummed to see Fara get offed, she was a fine piece of ###.

SPOILER ALERT! (If you haven't watched the most recent episode)

I was glad that Saul called Allison out about her story, I kept saying that to my wife when the scene was going on.

"So she's gonna convince everyone that this doctor got a hold of the big CIA dude's gun and then shot both of them, all while sitting in a chair?"

Also she didn't even put his fingerprints on the gun or anything, unless I missed it.

The other thing I was wondering about last night: Allison's phony tip

At first I thought she was giving a real tip so that she could look like the hero and get under everyone's good graces again. Did she give the fake tip because she was scared of what the Russians would do to her? I know she's mostly just trying to cover herself at this point.

Would love to hear what everyone thinks! I agree this season has been a lot better than the last few.

I thought the Russians ordered her to give the fake tip and kill the Dr. That would send all security to the airport, clearing the way for the baddies at the train station.

Pretty bad day for Saul - lots of dead bodies, the chick threatening to release the docs and Allison getting away. How does he keep a high profile job?

I thought the Russians ordered her to give the fake tip and kill the Dr. That would send all security to the airport, clearing the way for the baddies at the train station.
Thanks, this makes sense. I know the Russian lady was trying to convince her the attack needed to go down, I guess I just thought when she did the whole shooting cover-up thing that she was trying to cover her A**.

Anyone else just wanna throw that journalist chick out of a window?

:lmao: at no security at Allison's hospital door.

Even worse was Saul believing the airport story from her, and blowing off Carrie's findings. When is this idiot going to learn that he's always wrong and she's always right? It's five seasons and counting...

And letting the doctor redress her wound when he almost killed Quinn trying to get the location of the attack. But yea, ok doc, get that redress done in 10, I'll wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even worse was Saul believing the airport story from her, and blowing off Carrie's findings. When is this idiot going to learn that he's always wrong and she's always right? It's five seasons and counting...

And letting the doctor redress her wound when he almost killed Quinn trying to get the location of the attack. But yea, ok doc, get that redress done in 10, I'll wait.
I keep hoping he and Dar are slow playing her somehow, giving her enough rope - but it sure seems like they're just ####### clueless.

Also, this season it's been feeling like this show is hitting too close to home. It's barely fiction at this point.

:lmao: So spot on. Yet when I'm watching I'm friggin enthralled.

Also, this season it's been feeling like this show is hitting too close to home. It's barely fiction at this point.
Strange how they filmed most of this before the #### started going down in Europe. That's what's making this season so good.

:lmao: So spot on. Yet when I'm watching I'm friggin enthralled.
Same

Alright just watched last night's episode. Still good but can't believe they're letting Allison be involved at all. She's a traitor. They all know it. Dar can't be that gullible.
I guess he is that gullible. Dar and Saul should be fired or imprisoned for being so stupid. These guys are clueless.

.And letting the doctor redress her wound when he almost killed Quinn trying to get the location of the attack. But yea, ok doc, get that redress done in 10, I'll wait.
That was a different doctor.
I think he was speaking about Saul and his patience. Not the doctor.
Ah gotcha. Sorry, ever since I saw Saul eating that peanut butter with a ruler in the dark, I feel he's above any criticism.

RUSF18 said:
PIK95 said:
RUSF18 said:
.And letting the doctor redress her wound when he almost killed Quinn trying to get the location of the attack. But yea, ok doc, get that redress done in 10, I'll wait.
Ah gotcha. Sorry, ever since I saw Saul eating that peanut butter with a ruler in the dark, I feel he's above any criticism.
When was that

RUSF18 said:
PIK95 said:
RUSF18 said:
When was that
My wife remembers that. I don't. She thinks it was when him and the wife broke up a couple of seasons back in his office.

RUSF18 said:
PIK95 said:
RUSF18 said:
When was that
My wife remembers that. I don't. She thinks it was when him and the wife broke up a couple of seasons back in his office.
I had to find it. And there it is.

http://postimg.org/image/3jqu6jusp/

• Smile
Reactions: RBM

Users who are viewing this thread