What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG NASCAR 2012 (1 Viewer)

Count me in for my 2nd season ever of Fantasy NASCAR - last season was fun, won one week, had a few top 5's and 10's, but there were some weeks where my entire starting lineup squad seemed to all come in 45th out of 43 drivers. Came in around 33rd or so for the season, so hoping this year to end up in the Top 20.

For a team name, since last year's did not work out so well, we will be going with "Occupy Victory Lane"

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the rules posted at the site or can someone give a Cliff Note version of what they are??
Prior to qualifying each week, select 8 drivers, 2 in A, 4 in B & 2 in C. Then, start 1 in A, 2 in B & 1 in C for the race each week. Can only use a driver 9 times during the season and all races count, scoring points based on leading, laps led and finish position each week. There was an option to toss out a bad week, but this was not selected. Not much more than this, easy way to have a rooting interest each week (or a reason to be ######).

Bump for the weekend crowd. Time's a wastin to join the fun. Last year was 50 participants - let's get past that this year.

<-- Battles GP

I'm a big F1 fan and will try this out to see if it can keep me interested in circles.

Locked at 43 (The King) Teams. Its looking like this thing will take all day and end under the lights due to the rain. I am tired of the Danica over exposure already. I can tolerate her until she opens her mouth.

Locked at 43 (The King) Teams. Its looking like this thing will take all day and end under the lights due to the rain. I am tired of the Danica over exposure already. I can tolerate her until she opens her mouth.
:censored: I was really looking forward to sitting on my ### and watching left turns today. No chance of catching any of the race tomorrow :kicksrock:

I doubt they get it today. Certainly doesn't look like noon is going to happen. Maybe later in the evening.

I doubt they get it today. Certainly doesn't look like noon is going to happen. Maybe later in the evening.
If they can't race today, do they race Tues? I heard the local SportsTalk guy throw around the idea of Easter Weekend

If they can't race today, do they race Tues? I heard the local SportsTalk guy throw around the idea of Easter Weekend
Tonight looks clear and Daytona obviously has lights. Wonder if they would prefer tonight or tomorrow.
Wouldn't they get a ton more viewers having it tonight rather than this afternoon or Tuesday afternoon?

Tonight looks clear and Daytona obviously has lights. Wonder if they would prefer tonight or tomorrow.
Wouldn't they get a ton more viewers having it tonight rather than this afternoon or Tuesday afternoon?
Absolutely. They will run it today if it is at all possible. They have a long haul over to Phoenix next weekend.

'2Young2BBald said:
'SteevieG said:
DVR on the blink?
I'm too weak not to track my drivers on Yahoo, so I'll have an idea of how it ends, which makes it almost not worth watching.
I understand. I was already plotting which radio stations to listen to on the way home that wouldn't give results or updates.

Users who are viewing this thread