What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

krsone21 2012 PDSL DRAFT! (1 Viewer)

23.07 Baron Batch- RB- Steelers
I knew I should have taken him last round! Too many Steeler fans in this draft. Suprised he lasted this long.
Is he fully healed up?
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on him for the past few rounds but kept gambling that no one would pick him.

Is he healed up Jeff? Here's a tweet from Ed Bouchette I had read just a few days ago:

“@kiddg: @EdBouchette what's the status on Baron Batch? he wow'd us last preseason." ... He looks ready to go

Wasn't planning on a third QB, but I'll put this in the category of "insurance."

23.11 Ryan Mallet, QB, NE

23.13 Armon Binns, WR - Bengals

Someone has to be the other WR opposite of AJ Green. Might as well be Binns.

PMing next

24.02 Curtis Brinkley, RB SDC

Thanks for a fun and very tough draft. :thumbup:

Good Luck to All.

I can still take lists if anyone needs to send them.

24.04 Anthony Allen, RB - Ravens

Allen will get 1st crack at replacing Ricky Williams as Rice's back-up/change of pace back.

'HitNRun said:
24.03 Ronnie Brown
Was ready to pounce on him with my next pick. If not for Jerome Harrison's tumor he likely would have been Kevin Smith last year except I think he's better. Might be one of the freshest 30+ backs you'll see, just for whatever reason was a terrible fit in Eagles offense.

Wanted Brown or Brinkley. Instead, how about

24.07 Joe Webb QB MIN

Edit: damn you auto correct

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting - didn't think you'd go QB.

Almost posted Shadow's pick knowing that it'd be safe.

He still gets it though:

Tarvaris Jackson, QB, SEA

Was thinking about Webb to back up Ponder, as well as Allen from Balt, but will have to go woth another vet ...

24.09 T. Heap ARI TE

PM out.

Was thinking about Webb to back up Ponder, as well as Allen from Balt, but will have to go woth another vet ...

24.09 T. Heap ARI TE

PM out.
Man, that's tough to take. After Ronnie Brown went I decided to grab Heap. After which I was going to write a summary of my team and pat myself wildly on the back for locking up the Cardinals top two pass catching TE's on the cheap. Now I'll add I've got Housler as one of my top break out players next year and I'd give the odds at less than 50% the Cardinals keep Heap but he was insurance just in case and could also latch on someplace else. Would have been an ideal pickup for me and might be for you.

24.10 Brandon Weeden- QB, rookie

I'll revise my team write up later, feel to criticize(OMG! the idiot took 3 rookie QB's, etc, etc). I'll give my own honest opinions on other teams as well. Good luck to everyone and nice way to finish up here.

With the 381st pick in the PDSL draft, Jeff Pasquino takes the following flyer:

24.13 Niles Paul, TE, Washington Redskins

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread