What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

krsone21 2012 PDSL DRAFT! (1 Viewer)

Nice pick on Jernigan.

These next 4 rounds should be fun / interesting / entertaining.

21.04 Bernard Pierce, RB, Temple Owls

Does Dillo know he made a bad pick?
Sorry about the bad pick. I left to take my daughter to see the movie Chimpanzee before phenix picked & was in the theatre when my turn came up. Just made a quick pick without looking to see if he'd been taken in the couple of picks before me.BTW, unless you have a kid who's dying to go see the movie, skip it. The Discovery channel nature series are as good or better. I think Tim Allen doing the narration ruined it for me. He even made his toolman "aw aw aw" noise when the chimp was using a stick as a tool to get ants.

Sorry about the bad pick. I left to take my daughter to see the movie Chimpanzee before phenix picked & was in the theatre when my turn came up. Just made a quick pick without looking to see if he'd been taken in the couple of picks before me.BTW, unless you have a kid who's dying to go see the movie, skip it. The Discovery channel nature series are as good or better. I think Tim Allen doing the narration ruined it for me. He even made his toolman "aw aw aw" noise when the chimp was using a stick as a tool to get ants.
Bummer. Was looking forward to taking the kids to see that movie.

Did u see Disney earth or African cats?

Fights are over and I am off to bed.

Will be back in the early morning if I need to make a pick for Shadow

Can't believe Bloom took Kuhn. Well, yes I can. Bloom does this to me every year. At least I know it was a good pick.

Time for another lottery ticket.

22.13 Cyrus Gray, Texas A&M RB

Users who are viewing this thread