Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Holloway

SSL 2 - 2012

Crazy day at work. Had to pick up and drive to Dallas from Houston last moment.you guys have about 45 min to sneak picks in b4 I check into hotel and can get on my laptop.

as someone who is posting from a phone and who takes 30-45 seconds and maybe 3-4 clicks to do it, it just seems kind of lazy ...I'm honestly not trying to be rude. It's just that I know first hand it is pretty easy...

:48ozpumpkinspicedlatte:
Wtf is that supposed to mean? There is a distinct difference between someone who is a lazy turd and someone who is not only swamped at work after a vacation, but also called on a last minute business trip that involves a 5 hour drive. I'm sorry, but fantasy football was not even on my radar today. The first time I checked my personal e-mail today was on my phone about 5 minutes after arriving in Dallas and I saw a PM from Go Blue that said I had 40 minutes until my time was up and that e-mail was over an hour old.I brought my list to Disney World and I made prompt picks despite the prying eyes of the girlfriend. I even took the apparently painstaking 30 seconds to PM the next guy from my phone while there. I'm not blowing this off, but sometimes things come up that are out of my control. If you're too lazy to PM someone from your phone, then you've got no grounds to judge me for being busy today.

As I was taking my first deuce of the day at 11pm (yes, I drafted before deucing - if that's not dedication, I don't know what is) I realized you thought I wanted to use my laptop bc I didn't want to use my phone. I would have happily used my phone, but my list did not make it in the travel bag I packed in 5 minutes. I tried to quickly draft a guy off the top of my head I didn't think would've been picked, but that didn't work so I had to wait until I could get to my list which was either in Houston or on my laptop.

As I was taking my first deuce of the day at 11pm (yes, I drafted before deucing - if that's not dedication, I don't know what is) I realized you thought I wanted to use my laptop bc I didn't want to use my phone. I would have happily used my phone, but my list did not make it in the travel bag I packed in 5 minutes. I tried to quickly draft a guy off the top of my head I didn't think would've been picked, but that didn't work so I had to wait until I could get to my list which was either in Houston or on my laptop.

Relax.... they're just giving you a hard time.

I brought my list to Disney World and I made prompt picks despite the prying eyes of the girlfriend.

I blame the girl friend.

11.15 Ronnie Hillman

PM sent to Joffer.

Relax.... they're just giving you a hard time.
Don't have time to relax :loco:

That's all I was noticing. And none of this is that serious. Decaf, amigo.

Also, for synching notes (great for draft lists) between PC and phone (and tablet and whatever else), use http://evernote.com/ I reluctantly checked it out about a year ago and now I use it multiple times every day.

11.16 Ravens D

12.01 Alex Green, RB

12.02 Kendall Wright

Britt's knee is starting to concern me.

PM sent to Meno

12.12 Danny Amendola WR STL

Great possession receiver, and will garner the targets early. A year removed from an elbow dislocation and re-signed with a second round tender. Nice value

PM To TL, I didn't get one this round FWIW.

your user links in the first post are jacked

your user links in the first post are jacked

You're right - not sure why, so I nixed them.

12.14 NYG DST

Fiddles, I'm assuming you're subbing in for ACP correct?

As per phone domination takes 12.15 Atlanta Falcons Can someone pm please

Thanks... PM sent

12.14 NYG DST

Yeah, that was for me. Crap day at work and Thanks to Fids for the pinch hittin.

12.14 NYG DST

Yeah, that was for me. Crap day at work and Thanks to Fids for the pinch hittin.

So you you making you next pick????

12.14 NYG DST

So you you making you next pick????

Yes, Me me making me next pick. Got sidetracked with my baby. Standby.

13.03 Steve Smith WR StL

Let me know who can cover my pick - aside from YLIU

I'll be your huckelberry.
Sent and thanks

First Post caught up.... off to bet on some ponies and take in some :banned:

Enjoy the day guys. Jackal King has me covered for my pick. Thanks.

Few receivers I was looking at gone, so I am going to avoid an issue later with D and bye weeks now.

13.05 Cincinnati Def

PM to AR

13.06 - Pasquino takes Dennis Pitta - TE BAL

I'm too lazy to enter in 18 point font and the Ravens team colors like Jeff likes to do.

But...you get the picture.

PMing next.

13.06 - Pasquino takes Dennis Pitta - TE BAL

I'm too lazy to enter in 18 point font and the Ravens team colors like Jeff likes to do.

But...you get the picture.

PMing next.

Well in spite of the fact I din't get a PM and the fact that this pick should be pick 13.07 not 13.06 that was posted, I have figured out its my pick

13.08 David Nelson WR BUF

Wow, I honestly was going to take Nelson. Oh well...

13.09 Steve Breaston, WR, KC

The following errors were found

The member bicycle_seat_sniffer cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

13.06 - Pasquino takes Dennis Pitta - TE BALI'm too lazy to enter in 18 point font and the Ravens team colors like Jeff likes to do.But...you get the picture.PMing next.

Thanks. :thumbup:Long, hot, loud, day of :banned: on the infield. Maroon 5 was awesome. I highly recommend Preakness....