What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 2 - 2012 (1 Viewer)

Waited a full round for PK2 and the guy's still there. Go figure.

18.10 Justin Medlock, PK, CAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking from a list of 2 wr, 1 rb, and a qb, I decided on:

18.12 Chad Henne QB Jax

Gabbert is getting so much press as having no QB competition, it has to mean he is on the fringe of holding the clipboard. Decent QB with Robinson, Blackmon, MJD, and Lewis could have a few big games.

PM to TL

Picking from a list of 2 wr, 1 rb, and a qb, I decided on:18.12 Chad Henne QB JaxGabbert is getting so much press as having no QB competition, it has to mean he is on the fringe of holding the clipboard. Decent QB with Robinson, Blackmon, MJD, and Lewis could have a few big games. PM to TL
They're not going to pull the plug on Gabbert this quick. He gets at least as much rope as McCoy and Vince Young got. His % completion was much better in the second half of the year and the TD/INT ratio was ok for a rookie. He may not be a long term solution, but they'll give him the year to show that. Also, they didn't bring in Tebow.

So we have two picks to go from what I can tell..... Domination and Team Legacy.

I think they have 24 hours to complete their teams.

Users who are viewing this thread