What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (15 Viewers)

The entire fantasy world was uncertain about this situation prior to the game.

Yet, you come in here AFTER the game starts and make that statement.

Laughable.
Ghostguy is a total clown, claims he has never had a losing season betting the NFL yet will never post his picks. This is typical for him.

1 target. Landry is the guy going forward. 

ETA: Only one game I know. But I would take Landry over Gordon rest of the season. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom line if the kid stays clean....he is a player. But that is a huge if based on his history. 

Huge risk.

Good luck to his owners. Would be a great human story if he comes all the way back and has a great career and stays clean.

Love it, I’m completely satisfied with today’s performance. Bad weather, pitch count and we see who they go to at crunch time. He is going to have a very good season. And if they sit Tyrod he could have a great one. 

Why would anyone have started Gordon today?  No offseason, was just injured, snap count, horrible weather.  

Idiocy, for realz
If you want to be taken seriously you could at least admit to knowing he had the entire off-season with the team and only missed two-and-a-half weeks of TC. He had a minor hammy and was removed from the injury report. And the snap count story was completely unsubstantiated click bait.

This entire thread is a dumpster fire.  What did you expect.
Rational analysis? At least a little bit.

Not even ONE catchable ball thrown his way today, and still turns one of them into the game tying TD.

I dont even know if it's hit me yet. 

Baker to Gordon will be my dream come true.

Not even ONE catchable ball thrown his way today, and still turns one of them into the game tying TD.

Tyrod could be adequate if he had a shred of an offensive line in front of him. He was harried early and often, which is not a winning formula.

Tyrod could be adequate if he had a shred of an offensive line in front of him. He was harried early and often, which is not a winning formula.
he took off WAY too soon on many an occasions. He underthrew guys when they were golden TD/big yardage plays

Ya, the O-Line wasn't amazing today, but PIT Def line is pretty decent, and it's the first game of the season.

We'll see

he took off WAY too soon on many an occasions. He underthrew guys when they were golden TD/big yardage plays

Ya, the O-Line wasn't amazing today, but PIT Def line is pretty decent, and it's the first game of the season.

We'll see
I think he became "gun shy" after Watt got him early. But they seemed to harass him a lot all day.

They harassed him all day long because Tyrod was holding onto the ball for 7 seconds when the league average is something like 3.8 seconds so let’s not put all of it on the OL although they shoulder responsibility too. They also started a undrafted rookie LT that didn’t play a snap with the OL in preseason. You can throw that one on the coaches.

The only thing I’ll say about Gordon is that he did what he was told and caught what he could. You should never...EVER underthrow Josh Gordon. ALWAYS chuck it deep, he will get those balls. That’s what made him a monster in 2013, he caught everything within 5 yards of him. You don’t have to finesse him, he’ll get the majority of those balls.

The sooner they turn to Mayfield the better for Gordon. I said that pages ago. Taylor is a good backup QB but he just not what you want in a starting QB.

We'll see
Well good news is either Tyrod will get hurt or he'll suck enough to force Hue to try the rook. My guess is by week 5.

Oh god. Not this narrative again. This was you for a full year while Manziel was on the bench. "Wait till Manziel comes in" "if only Manziel was playing" its not Gordon, it's the QB. They need to play Manziel" "Manziel is going to start soon and then you'll see" 

#neverforget 

Users who are viewing this thread