What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL Sign-up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Standard survivor rules. We'll start on the 15th and be finished by the 31st. Clock will be off on weekends but short during the weekdays (2-4 hour range). Post here if you want in. First come, first serve. If someone wants to take this draft to MFL directly and set it up and commish, I'd be cool with that. I won't have the time to run down e-mail addy's or oversee the timer so I'd prefer to draft in this forum and then transfer to MFL.

1. BnB

in on a 4 hour clock. out on a 2.

2 is simply too fast to be considered a slow draft...I'd rather do it live than go 2.

ETA: If we use MFL, the ability to predraft is enhanced enough to allow a longer clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving on vacation on Wednesday, so if we're not using MFL (where I can pre-draft) or it's not set up before Wednesday, change my In to Out. Don't want to be THAT guy holding up the draft for everybody.

Leaving on vacation on Wednesday, so if we're not using MFL (where I can pre-draft) or it's not set up before Wednesday, change my In to Out. Don't want to be THAT guy holding up the draft for everybody.
I am off the next two days and doing nothing but drinking beer, playing Xbox and drafting in an online MFL. If no one objects, I don't mind setting up MBSL on MFL and sending out invites etc. I would do a four hour clock, but with predrafts I am sure you guys (and gals Sorry) would be able to move it along. BnB, if you give the go ahead I will set up MBSL 1 tonight.peace

'teamramrod said:
I am off the next two days and doing nothing but drinking beer, playing Xbox and drafting in an online MFL. If no one objects, I don't mind setting up MBSL on MFL and sending out invites etc. I would do a four hour clock, but with predrafts I am sure you guys (and gals Sorry) would be able to move it along. BnB, if you give the go ahead I will set up MBSL 1 tonight.peace
dude....... :headbang:

'teamramrod said:
Fireaway...but how are you going to run down all the e-mail addresses?I was just coming into post that I will be delaye a day in getting this started. Helping a friend with his elderly mom today into tomorrow.

'teamramrod said:
Fireaway...but how are you going to run down all the e-mail addresses?I was just coming into post that I will be delaye a day in getting this started. Helping a friend with his elderly mom today into tomorrow.
Everyone, Please PM me your email addresses and I will start the site and send out the invites. We will start the draft whenever everyone logs into MFL or the 16th when BnB is back.peace

we have 12 for MBSL 2, so I am setting that up and getting emails for it as well. we need just 4 more. tell your friends and neighbors kids.

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread