What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Championship Thread-Indy@New England (1 Viewer)

On review - he'd down. Funny, they review that, but keep the flags in their pocket on the two blatant D penalties. Vivian's right though - don't throw the ball away 4 times and no probs at the end of the game.

I think the replay is inconclusive. I think the call on the field stands. But they'll reverse it.
looked simutaneous meaning he was losing control. bradys arm was moving with the ball moving too

You are nuts.
Well I always knew I was different :D Don't matter either way. Indy was never in this game and deserve the loss one way or the other. Calls are missed all the time and I'm sure some went there way today as well.

what a great play by the LB #50too bad this game was declared over on this thread along time ago
:rotflmao: I know.Lots of sharks here today. <_<
I loved the bit where the Colts hit the lead. :thumbup:
:confused:Nobody said that...people here were declaring this game over in the first quarter.But thanks anyways.
Hate to say it,, but they were right, it was over in the first qtr... NE led from wire to wire... One three and out by Indy on that last drive was the most drama the game had to offer... All in all,, not a very entertaining FBG.. :thumbdown:

There's NO WAY he misses this kick.edit: ESPECIALLY now that the Colts called timeout. Who do they think they are icing? Some idiot kicker? This is adam Vinatieri! He CAN'T miss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious why not appeared more than 5 yards and ball in air? Sort of a take your pick.
Just calling it like I saw it. I may be wrong, no Biggie. Looked like Pollard forced just as much of that contact as the D-player. Thats all.

If it were me, the moment I get in range, I kick the FG. You simply cannot waste ANY time. Then onside kick and TD.

I hereby retract any and all comparisons I ever made between mannin gand Marino - his throws in this game remind me of Marino in his last game, not Marino in his prime.

Users who are viewing this thread