Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Annyong

Abnormal things you do

I'll start:

I get fully nude every time I take a dump. No matter what

I like to eat fries with ketchup. Nothing abnormal about that...

However, when forced to use ketchup packets - rather than opening up multiple ketchup packets and dumping them out into a reservoir to dip fries in - I ALWAYS take an individual ketchup packet and squeeze the ketchup directly onto the fry (or fries if they are skinny like McDonald's) directly applying the ketchup as I consume them.

Therefore, I am forced to use two hands to eat fries. Ketchup packet in one hand, fries in the other (doesn't matter which hand - I'm ambidextrous when it comes to this process); I don't spill any ketchup or apply ketchup to any fries that aren't already in my off-hand ready to be popped into my mouth, and I don't set down any fry that has ketchup on it.

I won't put the packet back down until it is empty or I decide to have a bite of my sandwich or a sip of my drink. When I'm ready to have some more fries - rinse and repeat.

I've yet to meet or witness anyone else who has ever done this and I only do it with ketchup packets. When it comes to bottles or dispensers I eat my fries just like a normal person.

:unsure:

I like to eat fries with ketchup. Nothing abnormal about that...However, when forced to use ketchup packets - rather than opening up multiple ketchup packets and dumping them out into a reservoir to dip fries in - I ALWAYS take an individual ketchup packet and squeeze the ketchup directly onto the fry (or fries if they are skinny like McDonald's) directly applying the ketchup as I consume them. Therefore, I am forced to use two hands to eat fries. Ketchup packet in one hand, fries in the other (doesn't matter which hand - I'm ambidextrous when it comes to this process); I don't spill any ketchup or apply ketchup to any fries that aren't already in my off-hand ready to be popped into my mouth, and I don't set down any fry that has ketchup on it. I won't put the packet back down until it is empty or I decide to have a bite of my sandwich or a sip of my drink. When I'm ready to have some more fries - rinse and repeat.I've yet to meet or witness anyone else who has ever done this and I only do it with ketchup packets. When it comes to bottles or dispensers I eat my fries just like a normal person. :unsure:

I get a hot fudge sundae to dip my mcd's fries in.I don't know how many do this, but it's supergood.

I like to eat fries with ketchup. Nothing abnormal about that...However, when forced to use ketchup packets - rather than opening up multiple ketchup packets and dumping them out into a reservoir to dip fries in - I ALWAYS take an individual ketchup packet and squeeze the ketchup directly onto the fry (or fries if they are skinny like McDonald's) directly applying the ketchup as I consume them. Therefore, I am forced to use two hands to eat fries. Ketchup packet in one hand, fries in the other (doesn't matter which hand - I'm ambidextrous when it comes to this process); I don't spill any ketchup or apply ketchup to any fries that aren't already in my off-hand ready to be popped into my mouth, and I don't set down any fry that has ketchup on it. I won't put the packet back down until it is empty or I decide to have a bite of my sandwich or a sip of my drink. When I'm ready to have some more fries - rinse and repeat.I've yet to meet or witness anyone else who has ever done this and I only do it with ketchup packets. When it comes to bottles or dispensers I eat my fries just like a normal person. :unsure:

I get a hot fudge sundae to dip my mcd's fries in.I don't know how many do this, but it's supergood.
I do both of these. Not abnormal. I feel you're all holding back... :shrug:

Each morning, I stare into the gaping maw of death until i get dizzy. Then a shower & some flakes.

shave my pubes, weekly

Is this abnormal?
Yes. Yes, it is.
When I saw you posted I figured it was going to be "BBW girls".
It's 2012. Fat chicks are the new normal.

Seems stupid - stop

I'll start:I get fully nude every time I take a dump. No matter what

I check-in daily to an online forum where other adults (I presume) will tell me stuff like them getting nude every time they take a dump. No matter what. :unsure:

I'll start:I get fully nude every time I take a dump. No matter what

I check-in daily to an online forum where other adults (I presume) will tell me stuff like them getting nude every time they take a dump. No matter what. :unsure:
This is the only forum I post at

thx for that.what about public bathrooms?

I try to avoid public bathrooms, but yes. I strip down and put my pants over the door.

I try to avoid public bathrooms, but yes. I strip down and put my pants over the door.
You take your sock and shoes off?

Seems stupid - stop
I can't do it - I'm too anal retentive and ADD.I want instant gratification and as soon as I pick up that ketchup packet I'm not wasting time clearing a space to dump it out, emptying the packet, and making a mess; I'm not taking the extra 20-30 seconds to pour out multiple packets. This is grab and go - hot fries meet ketchup and pie hole before they have a chance to cool off. Give it a try sometime - it may revolutionize your fast food experience, plus there's plenty of room to get in on the ground floor of this bandwagon before it really takes off IMO...

Before getting out of the shower, in the last few months- and out of nowhere- I've started scraping the water off my body with my hands; I've become compulsive about it. And then I use a towel to dry myself off.

Before getting out of the shower, in the last few months- and out of nowhere- I've started scraping the water off my body with my hands; I've become compulsive about it. And then I use a towel to dry myself off.

I've always done that :shrug:

:hifive: ????

My kitties lick me dry.

My kitties lick me dry.
and by "kitties" you mean "kitties", right?

My kitties lick me dry.
yes, indeedy - Poohbear, Skittles, Superstriper, Powderpuff, Brinkley, Troublenut, Countess Munderhoff & Naughtyboy do a very efficient job

My kitties lick me dry.
yes, indeedy - Poohbear, Skittles, Superstriper, Powderpuff, Brinkley, Troublenut, Countess Munderhoff & Naughtyboy do a very efficient job
Are you my Aunt Nonnie?

It's a sweet and salt thing. Why do you think peanut butter and jelly work together? Or Sea Salt and Caramel (or Chocolate)? Grilled Cheese and Apple (or whatever fruit you fancy)Oysters and certain fruits are amazing. Try dark chocolate and Parmesan (not that crap from a green can, buy the real thing). In fact, make a dessert grilled cheese with it. Amazing!

Froot Loops and Crunchy Cheeze Doodles mixed. No milk. Just a dry mix. FN awesome.

- mix Rockstar Recovery (leomonade), cranberry juice, and vodka on Sunday mornings

- consistently put Boldin into my lineup expecting him to have a line like 10/140/2

i think they are related.

Ever since I was a child my favorite meal for breakfast has been soft bacon, over easy eggs and hashbrowns, pretty normal. But I've always chopped up my over easy eggs and soft bacon and poured it on my hashbrowns. If I have biscuits and gravy I mix gravy in with it.

Breakfast poutine, best thing ever.

I stretch every morning and night. It has done wonders for my back pain.

Ever since I was a child my favorite meal for breakfast has been soft bacon, over easy eggs and hashbrowns, pretty normal. But I've always chopped up my over easy eggs and soft bacon and poured it on my hashbrowns. If I have biscuits and gravy I mix gravy in with it.Breakfast poutine, best thing ever.

why do you have to use fancy words like "poutine"?

Ever since I was a child my favorite meal for breakfast has been soft bacon, over easy eggs and hashbrowns, pretty normal. But I've always chopped up my over easy eggs and soft bacon and poured it on my hashbrowns. If I have biscuits and gravy I mix gravy in with it.Breakfast poutine, best thing ever.

How else would you describe it?

I ate a variation of that dish (hasbrowns, 2 OE eggs on top, whole thing covered in gravy) regularly one summer in Plattville, WI. They called it the "Farmer's Breakfast".

I ate a variation of that dish (hasbrowns, 2 OE eggs on top, whole thing covered in gravy) regularly one summer in Plattville, WI. They called it the "Farmer's Breakfast".
Works for me, its the same principle I'm sure.

I spend a lot of time on an Internet message board dedicated to pretend football. :unsure:

I wear my car seatbelt around my knees. I've done it for so long I forget it's weird.

I compulsively get rid of almost all packing as soon as I get home from shopping for anything.

just making jokes. see the "Amberger" thread.

Spaghetti O'sNot heated and straight from the can.

I did this for years; you need to shake the cans and only eat the ones with a "liquidy" sound, as the others are not as fresh. I also liked to eat Campbell's Manhattan clam chowder straight from the can, scooped out onto two slices of bread, and eaten like a sandwich.

I like to sit down in the shower as if it were a bath. I find it incredibly relaxing.

He would have to do that if he went into a stall that was out of toilet paper.

He would have to do that if he went into a stall that was out of toilet paper.
I've been there.

I like to sit down in the shower as if it were a bath. I find it incredibly relaxing.

I used to do this as a kid.