Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Posted (edited)

I have occasionally mentioned CYDY to my wife.  I just asked her if I can buy more.   She immediately said no.

I will buy more tomorrow to help pay for the divorce attorney.

Edited by ghostguy123
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 7

I hate myself so hard for selling what I sold. Should have new Ferrari level gains right now instead of small Audi sedan level gains. Guess it’s good I’m in for some at least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I picture Chet sitting on the yacht doing blow while telling one of the hookers what to type on the FBG forum.

We are all part of the wolf of Wall Street movie, due to my current body shape I call dibs on Jonah hills character :bag:

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, Otis said:

I hate myself so hard for selling what I sold. Should have new Ferrari level gains right now instead of small Audi sedan level gains. Guess it’s good I’m in for some at least. 

Omaha hi lo in 45 mins, do it

3 minutes ago, Otis said:

It's not like a piece of art or a vintage car.  There a millions of identical copies of what you sold out there for the taking first thing in the morning.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

It's not like a piece of art or a vintage car.  There a millions of identical copies of what you sold out there for the taking first thing in the morning.

I was looking at buying a little more right at close, but instead of staying put or dropping a little it went bonkers.  Oops.  

Being new to this individual stonk game these big swings make me sweat.  I kinda just want someone to buy the company tomorrow and guarantee me a double up from where I am at right now.  

Some of you don't want that.  That is encouraging.

Edited by ghostguy123

1 hour ago, chet said:

It wasn't.  I forgot about a big one quite a long time ago.

Well it was for me. Thank you, Chet.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I was looking at buying a little more right at close, but instead of staying put or dropping a little it went bonkers.  Oops.  

Being new to this individual stonk game these big swings make me sweat.  I kinda just want someone to buy the company tomorrow and guarantee me a double up from where I am at right now.  

I was staring at my screen today while it was bouncing between 7.60-7.75 and I had my limit order in at 7.50. Came down to 7.53 and I was still just waiting. Luckily it hit eventually but hilarious sweating out....30 dollars smh. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, eaganwildcats said:

I was staring at my screen today while it was bouncing between 7.60-7.75 and I had my limit order in at 7.50. Came down to 7.53 and I was still just waiting. Luckily it hit eventually but hilarious sweating out....30 dollars smh. 

The only shares I have I got at $5.80 on Thursday.  I had to call it in to buy OTC.  They took the order and I put it limit $5.80 and while we were on the phone it went north of there.  Luckily we had that one little V shaped drop and raise late in the day on Thursday that got me filled at $5.80. before it ended north of $6 I think.  That one late day wobble down is the only reason I have any.

Edited by Shula-holic
  • Like 2

If you guys want to see a world class scumbag check out twitter handle @jeromefromm. Short for Manhattan 

guy is a paid short burner account.  Opened his account 8 weeks ago and logs in and retweets 1-2 things every day.  Listed as someone who “exposes stock frauds”.

well on top of the random retweet he seeks out people who have claimed to have used leronlimab and survived coved and then tears them apart.  Says they going to rot in hell... all sorts of nice stuff.  Then some other burner short accounts jump in and pile on.  Poor 23 year old girl had no idea why she was being attacked.

guy deserves a world class beating

• Thanks 1

Only 640 shares at 2.82$ and I'm not complaining. Awesome to see so many in so early! And thanks Chet

I had been off this board for years. Came in to see the FBG version of the Covid news and came back to the stock thread. Bought CYDY and figured that would be it.

Next thing I know I am friggin trading Onions for real money and 24% gain on a decent FMCI position. Never would have though of any of that ####!

Picked up a decent chunks of Todems list with some decent profits. I'm not a active trader so I appreciate stuff like that. Thanks Dude!

Now when I finally do cash in on the CYDY I can have some money to be a little more active and follow some others here.

For perspective, I think the last time I was in here PLG and HEB were the plays being bantered around. I do remember making a few $$ on that, but I don't think all that worked out.

• Like 5

I’m $200.00 shy of a 20 bagger on CYDY.  So nuts.  SO. NUTS.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

So CYDY...is it still a buy on the way up?  Surely there's a dip where folks catch their breath along this upward hike...right?

What's the recommendation for folks looking to add to their positions.  Wait for a pullback, jump in as soon as possible?  Too risky as the price increases?

I’m planning on buying more prior to uplisting.  Not going to see that same gains as my original investment, but still could be a triple.  I’ll take it.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, adonis said:

So CYDY...is it still a buy on the way up?  Surely there's a dip where folks catch their breath along this upward hike...right?

What's the recommendation for folks looking to add to their positions.  Wait for a pullback, jump in as soon as possible?  Too risky as the price increases?

From what Chet has said $22 per share seems doable and with HIV and cancer uses who knows.

I'm leaning towards selling my SE and DKNG to add more CYDY and just ride this out. I am new to this and "investing" has replaced sports gambling so take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Charlie Harper
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, adonis said:

Unfortunately I don't think there is a "good" scenario for a meaningful dip.  I'd anticipate small pullbacks but not going below say $7.50.  And then the real info (trial results) rolls in.  If the real info rolls in and we dip...its gonna be a big one based on bad news.

IMO

• Like 1

Just now, djmich said:

Unfortunately I don't think there is a "good" scenario for a meaningful dip.  I'd anticipate small pullbacks but not going below say $7.50.  And then the real info (trial results) rolls in.  If the real info rolls in and we dip...its gonna be a big one based on bad news.

IMO

Yup. It'll be boom or bust. At least we'll know soon. 

Even if it is a bust there's still HIV and breast cancer and world peace.

3 hours ago, cosjobs said:

I'm now rich, but I'm still afraid. :confused:

Yep. It’s not surprising that I’d still be worried. I haven’t sold a thing so it’s all paper profit right now. That’s a lot of money and it hopefully will be even more, but there’s still a lot of risk with an OTC stock.

Hopefully, we both get rich and can sell high and not have to worry about it anymore. Maybe you don’t worry, but I do since I’m still in the game and not quite retired.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

It’s normal to be nervous. Until you actually sell, it’s all on paper and not in the bank so to speak. Hopefully, it just moonshots before we have a chance to sell, but I feel the same way that I’ll be worried until I’m out. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to watch it blow up. I’m not selling.

51 minutes ago, The Ref said:

If you guys want to see a world class scumbag check out twitter handle @jeromefromm. Short for Manhattan 

guy is a paid short burner account.  Opened his account 8 weeks ago and logs in and retweets 1-2 things every day.  Listed as someone who “exposes stock frauds”.

well on top of the random retweet he seeks out people who have claimed to have used leronlimab and survived coved and then tears them apart.  Says they going to rot in hell... all sorts of nice stuff.  Then some other burner short accounts jump in and pile on.  Poor 23 year old girl had no idea why she was being attacked.

guy deserves a world class beating

I posted what he said a week ago. I really hope he lost a #### ton of money along with that Omar from Brooklyn. ##### bags. 

Since around late March, I'm at around a fully loaded Camry.  Thank you Chet (and everyone else)!  

• Like 4

Properly drunk for 8.50 levels tomorrow 

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

Properly drunk for 8.50 levels tomorrow 

Better sober up

• Laughing 5

20 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Since around late March, I'm at around a fully loaded Camry.  Thank you Chet (and everyone else)!  

I could cover the first few of your oil changes.

• Laughing 2

4 minutes ago, Bluto Blutarsky said:

What about after the first 30 minutes?

More Russian River beer

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

It’s normal to be nervous. Until you actually sell, it’s all on paper and not in the bank so to speak. Hopefully, it just moonshots before we have a chance to sell, but I feel the same way that I’ll be worried until I’m out. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to watch it blow up. I’m not selling.

@chet must have brass ones. I’m stressed over 40K.  He’s dealing with multi millions.   #notselling

• Like 1

https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavirus/nevada-gov-sisolak-to-extend-phase-2-through-end-of-july/article_76208fa6-ba55-11ea-a48c-4f799c9aaf5b.html

“If state trends get worse or do not improve, Sisolak's office said he "will not hesitate to take any action necessary to protect the public and prevent exceeding our hospital capacity, including reinstituting previous restrictions."

Based on the action at today’s close, I think I’m the updraft will continue tomorrow. I don’t know if that means $9or $10 or $11 but I am holding for that. I may take some profits up 30-40x. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Just ran some numbers.  Fidelity has my cost basis at $4.19.  The real basis after day-trading is $3.68.

And did the same thing for BLMN.  Currently fidelity has me at $10.48, calculated is $8.70.  Really thought I had done better on that one.

19 minutes ago, chet said:

Based on the action at today’s close, I think I’m the updraft will continue tomorrow. I don’t know if that means $9or $10 or $11 but I am holding for that. I may take some profits up 30-40x. 

This will blow the thread up, partial like 10% or like over 50?

19 minutes ago, chet said:

Oh no...This is the first negative news I've sen in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Oh no...This is the first negative news I've sen in 2 weeks.

No like. If there was a thumb down I would be using it.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, chet said:

shocked more people haven't been pocketing gains.  

Usually if I hit a 5X or better I'm at least pocketing my initial investment.   Granted, only happened a handful of times in my life.

Edited by TripItUp

Just now, TripItUp said:

shocked more people haven't been pocketing gains.  

Usually if I hit a 5X I'm at least pocketing my initial investment.   Granted, only happened a handful of times in my life.

Chet is likely about 3+ months away from long term capital gains.   37% vs 20%.   

I'm not selling!!

10 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Yeah, I get it...I'm holding onto DKNG for the same reason, but still.

16 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

I'm not selling!!

https://makeameme.org/meme/wait-you-guys-d95001d619

Well one good thing is that I don't have to worry about paying capital gains taxes this year. If CYDY gets me to that point, I'll gladly pay the 37% rate on my gains. 

3 hours ago, Otis said:

Well, I'm looking at a 10 year old Audi sedan at this point. Actually, probably more like a Mid 2000's TT. Oof. No one's fault but mine that I didn't have more into it, but I'm glad I have what I do.  It bounced around $2.50-$3.25 forever before making the jump. We all had plenty of time to hit it harder. 

• Like 1

Someone bought 33k shares of CYDY at €8.70 in Germany this morning. This investor obviously expects the US to open close to USD10.

1 hour ago, Acrobat7 said:

Someone bought 33k shares of CYDY at €8.70 in Germany this morning. This investor obviously expects the US to open close to USD10.

New German high is $10.48 usd equivalent 

• Like 1

Apologize because I know its been posted before, but can't seem to track it down.  Advice on books, videos, audio to listen to so I can start understanding more than just the basics?? 

TIA

9 minutes ago, The Ref said:

New German high is $10.48 usd equivalent 

Where do you see this? I see €8.50 at Stuttgart with is about USD 9.50.

6 hours ago, chet said:

Noted.

What type of percentage of shares we talking here? Is this more to derisk a little after such a huge move or bc you’re starting to see this fairly valued?

• Like 1

I got my cost basis out of CYDY when I had a four-bagger. If chet is up 30-40X, it would be portfolio malpractice if he didn't take a little off the top. Might take 50K shares or more to get his cost basis back, but chet would still have a substantial pile.

• Like 2