What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

★☆★ NFL DRAFT Thread. ★☆★ (1 Viewer)

MIN did add Jennings and already have simpson, so doubling down on defense makes sense in retrospect (despite harvin loss)...

Wow..unless Patterson goes to Houston, he could fall to Rams at 30. That's gotta be incredibly tempting.
They might like Hopkins better...I think safety more likely, Elam or cyprien...Though they don't have 2nd any more (two 3rds)...lacy dark horse, I think RB went in 1st every time in common draft?

What was with the swearing as the Armed Forces members were bring inttroduced? I heard an A-bomb, but not sure if he was heckling someone who was giving the servicemen grief. Anyone else catch that?
Caught that. Sounded like someone said "Stand up ***hole"

I was hoping Texans would trade down with someone moving up for a QB. But with their choice of WRs, really wouldn't mind them taking their favorite now. Didn't expect only 1 WR to be gone at this point.

ESPN is saddled with Berman but their highlight packages are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than NFLN. It's not even close.

With this huge chip on Geno's shoulder now, I wouldn't mind the Eagles taking him in the 2nd round.

Users who are viewing this thread