What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

★☆★ NFL DRAFT Thread. ★☆★ (2 Viewers)

Looks like the Chargers just traded up for the AZ pick here. It's like A.J. never left.
They moved up 7 spots for Manti Teo. It really is like A.J. never left. Well, not exactly. Had it been A.J. the pick would have been some obscure mystery guy. Instead they took someone who got worked over by some obscure mystery guy/girl.
####### LOVE the Te'o pick. The production is insane.
I think I like some of the other guys available better, but it's not Mouton bad. Good news is, being a Charger, he'll get zero media attention.

Great great selection by Tampa.

####### Sapp wanted to bask in the cheers (which he didn't get). ####### announce the pick already.

Last edited by a moderator:
So with Carolina, Arizona, Buffalo and Dallas all seemingly set at RB, Eddie Lacy could slip to the Steelers at 2.16 and possibly become the #1 dynasty rookie draft pick.

:popcorn:

Ha, first two picks are classic Al Davis on paper: CB and raw physical specimen OT. Hopefully McKenzie is better and grading and developing talent.

Wish I was a 49ers fan.

They took the two guys the Cowboys should have drafted. Instead they got raped in a trade and reached on a first round center that should have gone in the 3rd.

Not surprised. He's not that good.
Terrible trolling. It's a great pick for the 9ers.
At 280#, in a 3-4 where does he play?
He has the luxury of putting on good weight over the next couple years. Great that he went to a team like the 9ers. They'll develop him, put him in a position to succeed, and bring him along slowly as they mold him into what they need. Brilliant pick.

I really don't get this pick for Dallas. I know Witten is getting older but they have so many other needs. As a Giants fan I'm loving this haha.

Users who are viewing this thread