What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark. It. Down. Bold predictions for the upcoming season. (1 Viewer)

Jonathon Franklin will be a valuable commodity to fantasy teams this year.

'Bump Finley' will make owners who have had patience, reap the benefits.

Colin Kaepernick lives an alternative lifestyle and will FLOP with teams having tape on him.

ETA: Mark. It. Down.

Last edited by a moderator:
90% of the world who suddenly think Arian foster is 36 instead of 26 will be dead wrong.

People are acting like he lost a leg or something but I BOLDLY predict that there will be a good number of people looking back on their drafts and regretting not taking Foster.

My question about this thread is....

When did "bold" become the meme for this sort of thing? Every hack writer goes with the "bold" moniker, which for me is code for "Move along... nothing to see here." Am I alone in this?

Do you keep ADP for a 3rd or Megatron for an 8th? :ph34r:

I haven't marked anything down on this one.

Jay Cutler will throw 25 INT's. Go.

Colin Kaepernick lives an alternative lifestyle and will FLOP with teams having tape on him.

Are you kidding?

Kaepernick lives an alternative lifestyle? Are you implying he is gay because he plays in SF?

The gay/SF jokes are extremely lame. Where do you live?

When did "bold" become the meme for this sort of thing? Every hack writer goes with the "bold" moniker, which for me is code for "Move along... nothing to see here." Am I alone in this?
It's because you are an ### hole. I am doing this to generate discussion, Hitler. Thanks for stopping by, though.

• Shane Vereen become a legit lower level RB1

The St. Louis Rams win the NFC West
The Cincinnati Bengals make Hard Knocks a much desired NFL franchise success factor as not only are they entertaining, but they win the AFC.
Trent Richardson enters into the conversation of Top 3 RB's in the NFL.
The New Orleans Saints discover that the reason they underachieved in 2012 was not because of the absense of Sean Payton, but because they have a terrible defense and Buddy Ryan himself couldn't make chicken salad out of the chicken chit parts that comprise their defensive personnel, much less his overrated coordinator son.

It's because you are an ### hole. I am doing this to generate discussion, Hitler. Thanks for stopping by, though.
Nobody is saying don't start a discussion. I'm just wondering aloud why "bold" has popped up on every website from NFL.com to "Bob's Typing Thing Where Bob Types About Things".com. And moreso... why is "bold" misused in just about every instance?

Are you kidding?

Kaepernick lives an alternative lifestyle? Are you implying he is gay because he plays in SF?

The gay/SF jokes are extremely lame. Where do you live?
You need to get outside and look at women.

Mark. It. Down.

The Cleveland Browns are going to be "players" in the AFC.

• The New Orleans Saints discover that the reason they underachieved in 2012 was not because of the absense of Sean Payton, but because they have a terrible defense and Buddy Ryan himself couldn't make chicken salad out of the chicken chit parts that comprise their defensive personnel, much less his overrated coordinator son.
The "bold" part of this isn't that it will happen... but that they will "discover" it instead of simply going lather-rinse-repeat on it year after year.

Nobody is saying don't start a discussion. I'm just wondering aloud why "bold" has popped up on every website from NFL.com to "Bob's Typing Thing Where Bob Types About Things".com. And moreso... why is "bold" misused in just about every instance?
Fine, my apologies for being so abrasive.

Tony G will once again reward owners who have stuck by him all these years. And at a still cheap price.

Stafford call isn't that crazy at all IMO. A healthy Calvin without broken figures, a 60-80 catch Reggie Bush at RB, and hopefully a healthy Broyles and focused Pettigrew...I could see it. 2nd behind RG3 of course ;)

DHB, Rueben Randle and Vincent Brown and all in the top 20 at the wr position

Luck is your #1 qb

Charles is your #1 rb

Megratron #1 wr (sorry, cant go off on a limb there)

Rams win the NFC West

Cleveland wins 8 games

Cincy loses to Houston again in the playoffs but this year it is in the AFC championship game

New Orleans beats Houston in the Super Bowl

In week 3 Cecil Shorts navigates the entire Seahawks secondary for 73 yards and the 23-20 go ahead score.

And what the heck, for fun we'll say it happens with :43 in regulation.

Brandon Myers finish as a top 5 TE

Julio Jones tops Roddy White in Rec , yards & TD's

Matt Ryan throws more TD's than Aaron Rodgers

Best rookie RB of the year: Giovani Bernard

And now for my homer ramblings:

Bradford finishes as a solid QB1

Givens finishes as a WR2

Quick finishes as a WR3

Austin looks like a rookie and disappoints outside of kick return scoring

Lamar Miller emerges as a first round pick by the time the season starts.

Daryl Richardson holds on to the starting job and has better numbers than Chris Johnson.

Gio Bernard wins rookie of the year.

Kenjon Barner wins the starting job in Carolina over an injured Stewart and lackluster D-Will and puts up RB1 numbers.

Amendola stays healthy for the entire season and ends with 100+ receptions.

Tom Brady turns the next no name TE into a fantasy star....no idea which one it will be....

Cowboys finally figure it out on defense....and offense...and WIN a playoff game.

Users who are viewing this thread