What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

First Annual BBAPL League Sign-Up (1 Viewer)

jeaton6 said:
Ok we will drop you. MFL doesn't have rookies yet (at least they didn't last month when we finished the wsl drafts) so the idea is to draft in this site (I will do a separate thread for the draft) and then I will move everything to mfl later.
doesn't matter to me at all where we do it but I do believe the rookies are in the system now at mfl.

Folks I have generated the draft order which I've posted below and will post in new draft thread as well. Clock starts at 8am tomorrow morning. Good luck.

Draft order

1 BroadwayG

2 Shadow fax

3 HellToupee

4 Jeaton6

5 Stinkin ref

6 FF WMD

7 Bamac

8 False start

9 Valence

10 krsone21

11 fiddles

12 by the sea wannabe

13 Soulfly

14 reaper

15 Old Milwaukee

16 bro1ncos

just for clarification I see that we only have to start 2 WR's.....but is it 2 RB's too.....I'm not familar with FFPC or whatever

just for clarification I see that we only have to start 2 WR's.....but is it 2 RB's too.....I'm not familar with FFPC or whatever
From his link in the first post

Each week 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 Def/ST will be maximized for your weekly score.

Except we will use 2 wrs, not 3, he said

eta: and 2 flex of rb/wr/te

Last edited by a moderator:
From my first post.

Draft rules will be same as PDSL format with a few exceptions 1) 22 rounds ilo 20 2) Line-up will include only 2 WRs and will have 2 Flex which can be RB/WR/TE. I will post starting lineup requirements just to ensure it is completely clear. Sorry if it wasn't.

From his link in the first post

Each week 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 Def/ST will be maximized for your weekly score.

Except we will use 2 wrs, not 3, he said
yeah that link directs you to PDSL and WSL rules.....but the post references "Scoring and line-up will follow FFPC rules".....so I just wanted to confirm about RB's since I wasn't sure what FFPC used at RB...and it seems we were referencing some of the survivor stuff and then some of this other FFPC thing.....thanks

Sorry about lack of clarity on starting lineups. See below. I've also posted in the first post of sign up and draft thread.

Draft Rules: 22 rounds

Lineup: Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DST.

Users who are viewing this thread