What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL3 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

I doubt Daniels steals many targets anymore. He was brought in to help Kubiak.

You keep talking about Pitta's age. There are plenty of late 20's TEs that do well. It's not like we're talking about an RB.

You also keep hammering on the "no elite season" yet, but then you talk about guys you think are shoo in's to be better than him...that ALSO haven't had an elite season yet.

You're kinda crazy.
So yout hink they brought in Daniels to help Kubiak and I'm crazy?

I talk about his age at 29 because how often do players reach their pinnacle after age 29 at any position after a major injury?

The reason I am even talking about no elite season yet is because some are putting an older TE who has not ever sniffed being elite at elite TE levels, that is whats crazy. The past does not equal the future but a blind man can see the factors as to why Pitta is not a 3rd round pick or a Top 5 TE.

And now we see in round 5 that by the time it gets back to me, all that will be left at the TE position are guys that have almost NO shot at finishing in the top 5. Probably not even in the top 10.
Justify it how you want Reed and Pitta would of been there in the 4th for you and you had a shot at Witten in the 3rd. I see two who can possibly finish Top 5. There is still one player on the board who finished Top 7 last year and 3 who finished Top 10, again last year does not mean it will be in the future, but it gives us a starting point for this year. I understand you will defend him since you drafted him, but come on, are you even buying what you are trying to sell?

And why isn't Jason Witten too old? He's 32.

What difference does it make if I got Pitta at the end of the 3rd or the top of the 4th? It's a difference of 4 picks and I knew there'd be a receiver I wanted at the 4.3 moreso than I knew there'd be a TE I wanted at that spot.

Owen Daniels the difference maker? Yeah. I don't think so.

Congratulations on your Witten pick. You really sniped all of us.

What difference does it make if I got Pitta at the end of the 3rd or the top of the 4th? It's a difference of 4 picks and I knew there'd be a receiver I wanted at the 4.3 moreso than I knew there'd be a TE I wanted at that spot.

Has Witten shown us he is capable of being Elite? Yes. Did he have more catches then Pitta ever had in any season in his age 31 season? Yes.

I didnt say Daniels is a star, I said he will steal targets. Do you read what I type or just get angry and respond because you made a bad pick? Its not about me "sniping" Witten, its I think you just made a bad pick, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Has Witten shown us he is capable of being Elite? Yes. Did he have more catches then Pitta ever had in any season in his age 31 season? Yes.

I think you made a bad pick, sorry.
And yet, strangely, Pitta had roughly the same numbers in his 3rd complete season as Witten did in his.

Numbers are fun.

And yet, strangely, Pitta had better numbers in his 4th season than Witten did in his.

Numbers are fun.
Against the ropes are you that that is your counter argument? Witten had a far better season his Age 28 season too with 94 catches. Wait, Pitta will beat that this year with his 100 catches.

Numbers are fun, some of us just digest them better. :P

And yet, strangely, Pitta had better numbers in his 4th season than Witten did in his.

Numbers are fun.
Against the ropes are you that that is your counter argument? Witten had a far better season his Age 28 season too with 94 catches. Wait, Pitta will beat that this year with his 100 catches.

It's hard to discuss with a fanatic who won't change his mind but can't change the subject.

29 is not old for a TE or WR.

And are you predicting 100 catches for Witten this year? Or any TE not named Graham, for that matter?

Numbers are fun.

It's hard to discuss with a fanatic who won't change his mind but can't change the subject. :potkettle:

29 is not old for a TE or WR. Agree, but coming off a hip injury and not being productive at the levels you speak of gives you no reason to think he can reach his pinnacle now.

And are you predicting 100 catches for Witten this year? Or any TE not named Graham, for that matter? Nope, just Jimmy Graham.
Answered. I think Graham is the only TE who is a WR1 for his team besides Gronk but Gronks injury history is reason enough to think he cant stay healthy, so I dont think he gets 100 for that reason.

Plus if we were not discussing this, there would be no discussion right now. Isnt the point to mock these drafts to discuss them?

I think the Pitta and more so the Rudolph picks were too early.

The TE is a premium position based on 2ppr, but there are not alot of premium players at the spot.

I have waited on taking TEs in the past and have always ended up picking from poopville.

Was taking Rudolph too early where I took him? Probably, but that is how these early drafts are won. If you have a guy you are high on for the upcoming season you take him.

Rudolph has shown a lot of upside in the past even with poor QB play and now he has an OC in Turner who loves to utilize the TE. He can play on the line or split out.

I think the Pitta and more so the Rudolph picks were too early.

The TE is a premium position based on 2ppr, but there are not alot of premium players at the spot.
But by the 5th round it would have been too late. :shrug:
If you want a player you take them.This isn't about following ADP data . It would've been an incredible longshot for him to fall to your spot in the 5th.
I agree with how many picks and the runs in these you want a guy, take him.

Just felt early to me

Owen Daniels is close to done as NFL player. That contract he got speaks volumes. He's not a threat to Pitta.
not so sure about this....

through 5 weeks last year (in a Kubiak offense) he put up (24-252-3)....including a team leading 6-60 against SF in the week 5 game where he was hurt....quite honestly he was on a pretty monster pace....

his former coach is now his OC and probably not a coincidence that he was brought in.....appears Kubiak may disagree with your statement and fantasy wise that speaks more volumes than his contract.....money ain't everything in fantasy football....talent and opportunity are.....he has been a pretty solid player (talent), indications are he is healthy (as if it never happened)....and he is reunited with a coach/scheme that used him often (opportunity).....the production may not be there with Pitta maybe hogging catches, but if they use two TE's quite a bit.....I'm not so sure he is "done" and you should be writing him off as an after thought....he could dent Pitta's production, maybe even significantly.....I think he is a factor to consider....

Owen Daniels is close to done as NFL player. That contract he got speaks volumes. He's not a threat to Pitta.

through 5 weeks last year (in a Kubiak offense) he put up (24-252-3)....including a team leading 6-60 against SF in the week 5 game where he was hurt....quite honestly he was on a pretty monster pace....

his former coach is now his OC and probably not a coincidence that he was brought in.....appears Kubiak may disagree with your statement and fantasy wise that speaks more volumes than his contract.....money ain't everything in fantasy football....talent and opportunity are.....he has been a pretty solid player (talent), indications are he is healthy (as if it never happened)....and he is reunited with a coach/scheme that used him often (opportunity).....the production may not be there with Pitta maybe hogging catches, but if they use two TE's quite a bit.....I'm not so sure he is "done" and you should be writing him off as an after thought....he could dent Pitta's production, maybe even significantly.....I think he is a factor to consider....
A million bucks for a backup TE is not exactly disagreeing either. Texans cut him, he visited other teams but no one signed him. It's not like at his age he took a reduced contract as a prove it deal. He took it because that's all he could get.

No offense but I figured someone would introduce his 5 weeks or pick a season and go with it abbreviated state line. That's part of the problem. He's extremely similar to the guy he's replacing, Dallas Clark. Injuries have taken their toll and what's more if you ask them to do to much they won't last. Now I'll add I think he's abotu 1-2 years away from looking as bad as Clark did last season but pretty similar.

If Pitta gets hurt he could have value for a few weeks which is similar to a lot of backups. That's it. So maybe that's not done to you but I think he's done as a starter, done as a guy you can count on more than for a few game stretch. Not done as a quality backup or guy who can produce for a few weeks. Great TE handcuff for Pitta owners. But as an NFL player I do believe this season or next will be his last.

A million bucks for a backup TE is not exactly disagreeing either. Texans cut him, he visited other teams but no one signed him. It's not like at his age he took a reduced contract as a prove it deal. He took it because that's all he could get.

No offense but I figured someone would introduce his 5 weeks or pick a season and go with it abbreviated state line. That's part of the problem. He's extremely similar to the guy he's replacing, Dallas Clark. Injuries have taken their toll and what's more if you ask them to do to much they won't last. Now I'll add I think he's abotu 1-2 years away from looking as bad as Clark did last season but pretty similar.

If Pitta gets hurt he could have value for a few weeks which is similar to a lot of backups. That's it. So maybe that's not done to you but I think he's done as a starter, done as a guy you can count on more than for a few game stretch. Not done as a quality backup or guy who can produce for a few weeks. Great TE handcuff for Pitta owners. But as an NFL player I do believe this season or next will be his last.
Now it's "done as a starter".....well, no ####....

Oh wait....sorry it's actually done as a starter unless Pitta gets hurt.....

If Pitta goes out for the season in week 1, Daniels goes from the crapper to the penthouse and is probably the first waiver wire pick in every league and has a shot at serious production. Somebody that is "done" as a player (skills eroded, Dalls Clarkish, etc.) should not be able to make that kind of leap. If you want to say his fantasy situation is bleak, which is what you are back pedaling into....so be it, but his recent production indicates anything other than being "done".....dismiss that production and focus on who didn't sign him or the size of his contract if you chose....

this discussion actually started not really about Daniels, but his presence and effect on Pitta.....I don't have clue really at this point if BAL plans a bunch of two TE sets or what they plan on doing with Daniels, but based on Kubiak's past systems, I could see a niche carved out for Daniels....will it be production that makes Daniels noteworthy.....probably not....if they run some two TE's sets will it take away maybe some production from Pitta that he might normally get if he was the only TE on the field.....maybe....personally I think he was signed in that particular place because they plan on using him, not just to be Pitta's backup....I think Pitta takes more of a hit because of this......unlike had BAL not signed anybody of just stuck with Dickson...

oh and no offense taken....never do.....just discussion

The one thread that is starting to move slow is the PDSL 3 Draft Thread. Atomic Punk slowing us down again. He and Fro seem to forget about us a bit. :P

Stinkin Ref said:
menobrown said:
Stinkin Ref said:
menobrown said:
False Start said:

Now it's "done as a starter".....well, no ####....

Oh wait....sorry it's actually done as a starter unless Pitta gets hurt.....

If Pitta goes out for the season in week 1, Daniels goes from the crapper to the penthouse and is probably the first waiver wire pick in every league and has a shot at serious production. Somebody that is "done" as a player (skills eroded, Dalls Clarkish, etc.) should not be able to make that kind of leap. If you want to say his fantasy situation is bleak, which is what you are back pedaling into....so be it, but his recent production indicates anything other than being "done".....dismiss that production and focus on who didn't sign him or the size of his contract if you chose....

this discussion actually started not really about Daniels, but his presence and effect on Pitta.....I don't have clue really at this point if BAL plans a bunch of two TE sets or what they plan on doing with Daniels, but based on Kubiak's past systems, I could see a niche carved out for Daniels....will it be production that makes Daniels noteworthy.....probably not....if they run some two TE's sets will it take away maybe some production from Pitta that he might normally get if he was the only TE on the field.....maybe....personally I think he was signed in that particular place because they plan on using him, not just to be Pitta's backup....I think Pitta takes more of a hit because of this......unlike had BAL not signed anybody of just stuck with Dickson...

oh and no offense taken....never do.....just discussion
Not trying to get into a semantical argument but Owen Daniels is done to me as an effective 16 game a season player. Done as a fantasy asset except for a few games if Pitta got hurt. I do not believe if Pitta got hurt in week one Daniels would be able to produce for more than few game stretch.

He's obviously not completely done because he's still playing so not sure what you thought I meant. I think in 1-2 years he'll be completely done, as is he's just done as a starter or someone who can perform at a high level for an extended period of time or anything other than relieving the starter.

I'm not backpedaling on damn thing. He's a backup who can offer at best a stretch of a few games as an asset.

Not trying to get into a semantical argument but Owen Daniels is done to me as an effective 16 game a season player. Done as a fantasy asset except for a few games if Pitta got hurt. I do not believe if Pitta got hurt in week one Daniels would be able to produce for more than few game stretch.

He's obviously not completely done because he's still playing so not sure what you thought I meant. I think in 1-2 years he'll be completely done, as is he's just done as a starter or someone who can perform at a high level for an extended period of time or anything other than relieving the starter.

I'm not backpedaling on damn thing. He's a backup who can offer at best a stretch of a few games as an asset.
no worries....from the bolded above, you must be predicting an injury for him after a few games if put in that role....we should go to Vegas.... ;) ..who else you got..... :moneybag:

his production when healthy last year does not support being done as an NFL player......his situation now maybe supports being done as a starter from a fantasy perspective and I agreed with that.....had he gone to say GB we might be having a different conversation...I just happen to disagree with your initial statement, because I do think he is a threat to Pitta's production.....in that we may see, some might say continue to see, a high volume of two TE sets, and if so, IMO he is an upgrade over Clark/Dickson, and is a player with a similar skill set runnning similar patterns....ask any Pitta owner if they would rather have Daniels around or not....they probably say no....Kubiak/Daniels may have an effect here....to totally dismiss that might be a mistake....thats all...we'll see...good luck

Can someone explain the Andrew Luck love to me?

He's gone QB4 and QB5 so far in the PDSLs and I don't get it. Yes, Luck's a hell of an NFL QB and he's only going to get better, but in order to justify that ADP you either have to think that Pep Hamilton's planning to unleash Luck's inner Matt Stafford or that the Colts are planning to trade T-Rich back to the Browns for Josh Gordon.

It's tough to see how Luck finishes top-5 without passing for 30+ TDs and I just don't see that happening.

Can someone explain the Andrew Luck love to me?

He's gone QB4 and QB5 so far in the PDSLs and I don't get it. Yes, Luck's a hell of an NFL QB and he's only going to get better, but in order to justify that ADP you either have to think that Pep Hamilton's planning to unleash Luck's inner Matt Stafford or that the Colts are planning to trade T-Rich back to the Browns for Josh Gordon.

It's tough to see how Luck finishes top-5 without passing for 30+ TDs and I just don't see that happening.
To me after the top 3 he is the safest guy with perhaps the most upside. For me Luck and Stafford are 4/5 right now. Foles has only done it once ( and some other ones in that range have more questions, but haven't been drafted yet I so won't discuss). A plethora of targets to throw to with Hilton continuing to develop, Allen and Wayne returning from injury, the addition of Hakeem Nicks, and the emergence of Da'Rick Rogers and Lavon Brazil puts Luck at 4 for me right now. This kinda reminds of Saints of several years ago when Brees was the only guy on offense you could rely on for targets because it was impossible to predict which receiver or RB would produce in a given week.

He also gives you several hundred yards of rushing yards and a handful of rushing TDs (3-6?). like I said earlier, I don't usually take an early qb unless it Rodgers or Manning, but Luck in the 4th or likely the 5th in typical 12 team redrafts seems to be a sweet spot for a QB.

I guess I'm pretty high on the guy.

Romo

Martin

Ridley

Jones

Garcon

Witten

I got great value on Garcon and Witten, think Romo is a good QB for being the 12 QB taken. In the Linehan offense he will throw a lot.

Romo

Martin

Ridley

Jones

Garcon

Witten

I got great value on Garcon and Witten, think Romo is a good QB for being the 12 QB taken. In the Linehan offense he will throw a lot.
Witten…yes.

Garcon…not so sure. I can easily see Welker, AJ, Cruz, Crabtree, Edelman, and even DJax being better values in this format. I know for a fact that I take Welker and Crabtree before Garcon.

5.15 Newton QB

1.15 AJ Green WR

4.2 Andre Johnson WR

3.15 Vereen RB

6.2 Joique Bell RB

2.2 Gronk

Like the draft so far. Green and Gronk fell farther than the other 2 PDSLs. Got Johnson and Vereen 1/2 round after WSL ADP so seems like value. Joique Bell should see more prominent role but even if he doesn't he's a top 20 back.

Newton not the safest pick but if full recovery should be top 6 QB.

I'll take the start.

Romo

Martin

Ridley

Jones

Garcon

Witten

Witten…yes.

Garcon…not so sure. I can easily see Welker, AJ, Cruz, Crabtree, Edelman, and even DJax being better values in this format. I know for a fact that I take Welker and Crabtree before Garcon.
Garcon went at 2.14 as the 12th WR in PDSL 1, he was 3.05 and WR13 in PDSL 2 and I took him at 4.01 WR16. Oh and here he was taken on average of pick 26 in 143 drafts so maybe we need to go over what value means.

This format btw which is standard PPR for WRs he finished better than every WR you mentioned last year with the exception of AJ who only finished with 3 points more than Garcon and will have a rookie QB to contend with this year. He didnt switch teams or regress in talent, he gained another weapon outside. Now I expect Garcon to lose some targets to DJax but no way in the world is it possible to say Garcon was not good value where I picked him. According to other drafts, it was GREAT VALUE.

Edelman? You know he has not been your prototypical player of health, he has as many 16 games seasons as Amendola, so slow down.

5.15 Newton QB

1.15 AJ Green WR

4.2 Andre Johnson WR

3.15 Vereen RB

6.2 Joique Bell RB

2.2 Gronk

Like the draft so far. Green and Gronk fell farther than the other 2 PDSLs. Got Johnson and Vereen 1/2 round after WSL ADP so seems like value. Joique Bell should see more prominent role but even if he doesn't he's a top 20 back.

I'll take the start.
Newton is fantastic value at QB10. I'm not too worried about his WR corps as I don't see any way the Panthers go into training camp with their current collection of warm bodies. Likewise Andre Johnson at 4.02 - I darn near took him at 3.02 in my league and I think he'd have been solid value there.

This is the team to beat through 6 rounds IMO.

5.15 Newton QB

1.15 AJ Green WR

4.2 Andre Johnson WR

3.15 Vereen RB

6.2 Joique Bell RB

2.2 Gronk

I'll take the start.
Newton is fantastic value at QB10. I'm not too worried about his WR corps as I don't see any way the Panthers go into training camp with their current collection of warm bodies. Likewise Andre Johnson at 4.02 - I darn near took him at 3.02 in my league and I think he'd have been solid value there.

This is the team to beat through 6 rounds IMO.
Vereen and Bell are his starters and Gronk who may start on PUP with his ACL is his TE and he is the team to beat? Good to know. ;)

Vereen and Bell are his starters and Gronk who may start on PUP with his ACL is his TE and he is the team to beat? Good to know. ;)
Obviously, the calculus changes if Gronk starts the year on PUP - this is a survivor league after all. But especially in a PPR league, I'm happy to roll with the likes of Vereen and Bell as my starting RBs if it means I get two bona-fide WR1s and a potentially elite QB and TE in the bargain.

Obviously, the calculus changes if Gronk starts the year on PUP - this is a survivor league after all. But especially in a PPR league, I'm happy to roll with the likes of Vereen and Bell as my starting RBs if it means I get two bona-fide WR1s and a potentially elite QB and TE in the bargain.
Romo was better than Newton last year and did not lose all his WRs.

Martin is better than any RB he has, I'll let people judge Ridley as they want.

Julio and Garcon, are those not two bona-fide WR1s?

I am staying away from Gronk in any league, well, because is there any player other than Harvin who is guaranteed to get hurt? Witten has been a top TE for years.

Not saying my team is the best, just comparing it to the team YOU said is the team to beat. I like Jeatons team, he snipped away a few picks I was targeting, but still dont think his is the team to beat.

And here is the worst team

QB: Phillip Rivers, Big Ben

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Alfred Morris

WR: Keenan Allen, Micheal Crabtree

I went QB early as there is alot of crap out there this year when you get past QB22 or so. I like the duo. Not sure why I was the highest on Morris. I think he is the biggest beneficiary with Jackson there. I guess most think Griffin will steal TD's but I like him way more than the rest of the RB's taken after him. But he went way later in the other 2 drafts. Lynch is one of the few workhorse RB's. I like my WR combo

TE does suck but they went fast and furious. Oh well Hopefully find 3 guys that can step in.

And here is the worst team

QB: Phillip Rivers, Big Ben

RB: Marshawn Lynch, Alfred Morris

WR: Keenan Allen, Micheal Crabtree

I went QB early as there is alot of crap out there this year when you get past QB22 or so. I like the duo. Not sure why I was the highest on Morris. I think he is the biggest beneficiary with Jackson there. I guess most think Griffin will steal TD's but I like him way more than the rest of the RB's taken after him. But he went way later in the other 2 drafts. Lynch is one of the few workhorse RB's. I like my WR combo

TE does suck but they went fast and furious. Oh well Hopefully find 3 guys that can step in.
the buzz is that with the change of staff and moving to more of a passing game..... WAS may end end up looking like DEN east.....and Morris don't catch the ball, they have pretty much already said they don't think he is a good receiver/bad hands, etc......so in PPR he falls a little....Helu may see more snaps

Romo

Martin

Ridley

Jones

Garcon

Witten

Witten…yes.

Garcon went at 2.14 as the 12th WR in PDSL 1, he was 3.05 and WR13 in PDSL 2 and I took him at 4.01 WR16. Oh and here he was taken on average of pick 26 in 143 drafts so maybe we need to go over what value means.

This format btw which is standard PPR for WRs he finished better than every WR you mentioned last year with the exception of AJ who only finished with 3 points more than Garcon and will have a rookie QB to contend with this year. He didnt switch teams or regress in talent, he gained another weapon outside. Now I expect Garcon to lose some targets to DJax but no way in the world is it possible to say Garcon was not good value where I picked him. According to other drafts, it was GREAT VALUE.

Edelman? You know he has not been your prototypical player of health, he has as many 16 games seasons as Amendola, so slow down.
Do you think Maclin will go higher or lower than he did in the WSLs? IMO most will think DJax leaving will bump his value. As you mentioned, his targets will decline. I think the production falls with that. I think Garcon has no shot at a top 5 finish whereas I can invision several others selected after him making a run at top 5.

Flame away:

QB - Drew Brees

RB - Toby Gerhardt, Frank Gore

WR - Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin
Stud QB

Weak weak RB corps, you must believe more in Gerhardt then me though.

Solid WR core as it gets and what are you gonna do at TE? Pretty thin to not have a starter.
I always roll weak at RB in these. the position is a mess, yet I got 2 starters (as of now), obivously draft can change alot.

I got a plan at TE, and Ill get someone better than Pitta :)

I am staying away from Gronk in any league, well, because is there any player other than Harvin who is guaranteed to get hurt? Witten has been a top TE for years.

Not saying my team is the best, just comparing it to the team YOU said is the team to beat. I like Jeatons team, he snipped away a few picks I was targeting, but still dont think his is the team to beat.
Love your Romo pick, very lucky to have him fall to you at 5.16. Ditto Witten, no way he should have gone 13 picks after Rudolph. Julio's a beast, obviously, and while I think Garcon was decent value at 4.01 I think it's premature to guarantee him the "bona-fide WR1" label with D-Jax in town.

I prefer Martin and Ridley as a tandem over Vereen and Bell, but not by much. I see people predicting 250+ touches for Ridley and I don't see that happening.

Like your squad so far, but Gronk is such a game-changer that if he's in there Week 1, Jeaton's team gets the nod here.

4.08 Valence - Andrew Luck QB4 IND

2.08 Valence - Demarco Murray RB12 DAL

1.09 Valence - Demaryius Thomas WR3 DEN

5.09 Valence - Michael Floyd WR30 ARI

3.09 Valence - Vernon Davis TE6 SF

6.08 Valence - Tyler Eifert TE12 CIN

4.10 N. Foles PHI

1.07 M. Forte CHI

3.07 R. Rice BAL

2.10 A. Jeffrey CHI

6.10 T. Williams DAL

5.07 Z. Ertz PHI

I'm really liking the shape of this team, their big week potential on mostly high-powered offences.

Mr. Irrelevant said:
False Start said:
Mr. Irrelevant said:

Love your Romo pick, very lucky to have him fall to you at 5.16. Ditto Witten, no way he should have gone 13 picks after Rudolph. Julio's a beast, obviously, and while I think Garcon was decent value at 4.01 I think it's premature to guarantee him the "bona-fide WR1" label with D-Jax in town.

I prefer Martin and Ridley as a tandem over Vereen and Bell, but not by much. I see people predicting 250+ touches for Ridley and I don't see that happening.

Like your squad so far, but Gronk is such a game-changer that if he's in there Week 1, Jeaton's team gets the nod here.
I like False Starts team it's pretty solid.

Patently false! Romo wasn't better than Newton last year.

Now as for my team since I know False Start likes to use points per game as start point for discussion I'd like to point out that the only player that he has on his roster that outscored my equivalent starter on a ppg basis is Julio vs AJ Green. Gronk>Witten, Johnson>Garçon, Vereen>Martin, Bell>Ridley, Cam>Romo. Yes there's injury risk on this squad in particular with Gronk but you also have 3 players coming off surgery/injury so I wouldn't say your team is significantly less risk averse than mine. Don't forget about Ridley who missed time last year with injury or Garçon who has had serious foot issues in the last.

Question: who is the most likely RB to get benched if he fumbles in the entire league? I think if you asked most people in here the first guy that comes to mind is Ridley. So there's that risk as well that I don't have.

Obviously this is all for ####s and giggles and will be interesting to see how it turns out. Just so you don't have to do the research we all know stats are easy to twist. Johnson was > Garçon by .012 ppg. Cam to Romo .053. :)

4.10 N. Foles PHI

1.07 M. Forte CHI

3.07 R. Rice BAL

2.10 A. Jeffrey CHI

6.10 T. Williams DAL

5.07 Z. Ertz PHI

I'm really liking the shape of this team, their big week potential on mostly high-powered offences.
looks good but 1 problem could be your #1 wr & #1 rb have the same bye, same with your #1qb & #1te

Users who are viewing this thread