What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (7 Viewers)

The new storages put loot at 10 million a piece. All the videos have that showing.

Fully expect having to gem the storage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple nice hog runs from Big Red and RCP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylINSppAcc

RCP had some bad luck with running into bombs and no BK. If he goes in from 3 or 6 its an easy 3 but no way of knowing on first run.
Uhm came in with the same build from 6 for an easy 3* even with a WB fail.

A failed hog run helps so much for the next guy. We need to ditch the laloons IMO. No one is good at it (besides Yoga/PB/Jonathon) and a failed laloon does nothing for the clan as a whole. A failed hog run with that build gets 2 (unless its a complete disaster of an open) and is a great scout.

RCP had some bad luck with running into bombs and no BK. If he goes in from 3 or 6 its an easy 3 but no way of knowing on first run.
Uhm came in with the same build from 6 for an easy 3* even with a WB fail. A failed hog run helps so much for the next guy. We need to ditch the laloons IMO. No one is good at it (besides Yoga/PB/Jonathon) and a failed laloon does nothing for the clan as a whole. A failed hog run with that build gets 2 (unless its a complete disaster of an open) and is a great scout.
It's going to be pent city after the update but no reason to not run more of these also

Uhm came in with the same build from 6 for an easy 3* even with a WB fail. A failed hog run helps so much for the next guy. We need to ditch the laloons IMO. No one is good at it (besides Yoga/PB/Jonathon) and a failed laloon does nothing for the clan as a whole. A failed hog run with that build gets 2 (unless its a complete disaster of an open) and is a great scout.
It's going to be pent city after the update but no reason to not run more of these also
We need something. We just got smoked by a wildly average clan that we were evenly matched with. Pretty embarrassing.

We need something. We just got smoked by a wildly average clan that we were evenly matched with. Pretty embarrassing.
Got destroyed in th10 land. Sure they were average but once again we had 11 max bases to deal with. We lack the firepower for any misses against that many. I missed,sml missed, VA missed.... OverEdit: not sure where you got it was even match

Couple nice hog runs from Big Red and RCP.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylINSppAcc

Why does pent become more powerful post update, Tam?

Couple nice hog runs from Big Red and RCP.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GylINSppAcc

Quake/zap two air defenses.... Then pent... Ballgame

Too many hounds. Even with extra 30s will run out of time

So, zapquake and quad becomes the new pent? I think the aq, xbows and 2 remaining airD can pop the hounds. Especially since u wont have rage speeding them up. ?

So, zapquake and quad becomes the new pent? I think the aq, xbows and 2 remaining airD can pop the hounds. Especially since u wont have rage speeding them up. ?
Will depend on where queen is. Probably see dead center queen mostly. A 5 healer queen and double zap quake will also be basically impossible to stop if you can funnel at all.

Full Release Notes . . .

Update 10/12 - Town Hall 11

One of the Biggest Clash Updates - Ever!

• Town Hall 11 is bursting onto the scene! BOOM!

• Grand Warden & Eagle Artillery: The most powerful and strategic additions ever!

• New troop levels, defense levels, and Clan Spell donation

• Attack through Shield at any time, but be sure to protect your Town Hall!

• Guard your play sessions when Shield is down and never get attacked off-guard again

• Goblins chasing Town Halls, bigger League Bonuses and Trophy offers, and so much more!

Turn It Up to TH11!

• Experience the biggest, baddest, most challenging Town Hall level ever: Town Hall 11!

• New Town Hall 11 hero Grand Warden can make armies nearly unstoppable!

• New Town Hall 11 defense Eagle Artillery delivers awe-inspiring devastation from afar

• More defenses, including an extra Cannon, Archer Tower, Wizard Tower and X-Bow!

• New Town Hall 11 levels for Minion, Witch, Wizard Tower and more!

Grand Warden: Your Army’s Newest Hero

• Harness powerful new battlefield tactics by boosting and protecting your troops

• The Grand Warden toughens all nearby troops and can make them temporarily invincible!

• He jumps, he flies - fit the Grand Warden into any strategy and make your army shine

Eagle Artillery: The Sleeping Sentinel

• This massive, long-range weapon obliterates poorly prepared attacking armies

• Volleys of explosive shells clobber tough troops and wear down others near the blasts

• Eagle Artillery only activates after many troops have been deployed, leaving the door open for tactical strikes and cunning multi-phase attacks!

Do the Spell Shuffle

• Request reinforcement spells, not just troops, starting from Clan Castle level 4

• Donated spells receive all existing Clan Perks benefits

• Freeze Spell is now unlocked at Town Hall 9 and has slightly longer duration on lower levels

Shields - Flexible and Fair Defense

• Town Hall destruction no longer grants a Shield - bring your Town Hall inside!

• You can attack while shielded at any time for just a small Shield reduction

• Get Shield at 30% destruction, more at 60%, but only when a sizable army attacks

Guard - Play Safe From Attackers

• Guard protects you from attacks and lets you attack others all you want

• Get free Guard when Shields expire and play freely without worry of being attacked

• Higher Leagues grant more free Guard - Titan I & Legend players get 100% coverage!

• 2 hours of extra Guard is available in the Shop every day

Richer Raiding: Loot and Trophies

• Town Halls now hold lots of available loot - destroy them in battle for a big payout!

• League Bonuses are bigger than ever, but scale with your destruction percentage

• Trophy offers get bigger and Trophy losses lower the higher your League!

Gameplay Balancing

• Battle time limit has been increased by 30 seconds

• Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle for 2x damage

• Rearm costs for all traps have been massively reduced

• Reload costs for X-Bows have been massively reduced

• Large amounts of Healers now have reduced effectiveness on the same unit

• Army boosts have been reduced to 5 gems for 1 hour of boost

• Cost for finding a match and ‘Nexting’ reduced for TH10

• Clan War Preparation Day has been reduced to 23 hours

• Troop combat and pathfinding AI has been polished up and tightened

• Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6-10 has been slightly increased

• Villages one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot

• The playing field and troop deployment area have both been expanded (outlying obstacles have been automatically moved)

Other Balancing and Improvements

• Two new achievements have been added: Anti-Artillery and Sharing is Caring

• Troop/Spell donation interface has been revamped and now shows existing donations

• Troops in Barracks can now be queued in sequence, similarly to the Spell Factory

• The Clan War button now animates when a war attack starts

• Active Shield or Guard can now be manually dismissed by tapping on the icon

• You can now be offline a bit longer before being made vulnerable to attack

• A special sound plays when finding a multiplayer target after 10 seconds of searching

• A special sound plays when no multiplayer targets are found and a search is cancelled

• Personal Break online-time limit has been reduced to 3 hours

• Personal Break limit is now extended instead of reset in some cases

• Multiplayer matchmaking is less likely to offer opponents under your Town Hall level (only below Champion League)

Game on!

Eta: or not. Got the "update available" message, but servers still down.

Anyone else stuck in a repeating "Update" hell?

Update - Open - Good News! New Update! - Update - Open - Good News! New Update! - repeat

Yes, the update hasn't hit the play store yet. I tried uninstall & re-install but it gave me the old version again, that Supercell won't let open without an update prompt.

Well the maintained time is winding down. Seems like 8:25 am EST we go live

5 gems for one hour of boost is probably the most under rated part of the update to me. I don't often have 2 hours to kill, but I have 30-45 min all the time.

I just raged gobbed Benders TH for 200/200/400 in 4 seconds
Nice but I jumped 12 gobs into the core of deserted th7 for a cool 1m/1m/10gajillion telepathically. I just have to look at my phone and it begins to ooze DE from the headphone port.

VA703 said:
Goblins chasing Town Halls,

so... a army of goblins can take down a TH?!
Who will be the first to master the GoGo (golem/goblin) attack? Or the GoWiGo?
I use to do this multiplayer with age of empires. max out builders (cheapest unit in game) build max troop capacity and overwhelm a city and defense with peons

add a rage some jumps and freeze? GG!!!

VA703 said:

I use to do this multiplayer with age of empires. max out builders (cheapest unit in game) build max troop capacity and overwhelm a city and defense with peons

The Animator has been running this attack for a while in HONDA with a lot of success just uses giants instead of golems. I believe he has a patent pending on it so watch what you say.

VA703 said:

The Animator has been running this attack for a while in HONDA with a lot of success just uses giants instead of golems. I believe he has a patent pending on it so watch what you say.
I remember a few wars back (30+) some clan was using all giants 30+ with no golems. it overwhelms the infernos and all defense. They would drop a freeze on the infernos and a heal on the giants to reset the meat shield.

Game won't update for me.

I couldn't even update passed the Halloween theme. Wonder if I'm the only one.

It states there's an update, but I get an error trying to install it every time.

Users who are viewing this thread