What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wobbly Hard Drive (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ected

Footballguy
Going on a long drive home tomorrow and I have a little gadget that allows my kids to view videos from an attached hard drive over a wifi that it creates. Last week on the way down here it wasn't working properly because it seemed to drop when the HD wobbled (all the time in a van!). Are there any suggestions for doing something in the van so that the HD doesn't wobble?

TIA

Hard drives and bouncing around down the road aren't a good match. I would use either an SSD or USB drive.

3C said:
Hard drives and bouncing around down the road aren't a good match. I would use either an SSD or USB drive.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking and will do that for my next trip. I was thinking about for my ride home tomorrow from Disney.

Maybe try wedging a folded up piece of paper under the corner of the HD that's wobbling.

It's a temporary fix of course, but should do the job to get you home.

brohan stop at a hardware store and get the right stuff to build a gyroscope that you can mount the unit to and run it off of power from the cigarette lighter if you have real van van like a if this van is a rocking do not come a nocking type van then there might even be real plugs ins in the back and you could run the power from there that is what i got good luck and take it to the bank all the way home bromigo

Users who are viewing this thread