Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insein

*Official 2015 Philadelphia Eagles* - Winning when it doesnt count

Breer: Alright ... The basic agreement between the Rams and Eagles includes a swap of picks this year and a conditional going to Philly next next.

4:15pm - 10 Mar 15

Can actual free agency start day be as wacky as the past few days?

:yes:

@MattLombardo975: ESPN now joining NFL Network and host of others in reporting there is a swap of firsts and #Eagles getting another pick from #Rams.

@MattLombardo975: ESPN now joining NFL Network and host of others in reporting there is a swap of firsts and #Eagles getting another pick from #Rams.

Makes sense. We get closer to the golden boy. They unload a brutal contract.

Adam Caplan just said Eagles and DeMarco Murray have mutual interest. For the right money, I'd be interested. Injuries are a concern, though.

With Bradford and Sanchez on board, why would they be moving up for Mariotta too?

Why isnt this more of a move to get parker/white/cooper ?

Seriously asking, Im not an eagles fan

That has to be the case. Bradford's deal is an anchor around any team's cap. Heck, stl will still have to eat the rest of the signing bonus, so they really must have wanted him gone.

IF Bradford stays, he's probably this year's starter with Mariota taking this year to learn the ropes.

Well, that's one way to get people to stop talking about you being a racist.

Until he trades for a Pacific Islander.

With Bradford and Sanchez on board, why would they be moving up for Mariotta too?

Why isnt this more of a move to get parker/white/cooper ?

Seriously asking, Im not an eagles fan

dont think Bradford will be on this team for long.

think stepping stone to get from 10 to 2.

Ummm maybe not:

@jthom1: I'm told by Rams that Bradford-Foles trade does NOT involve swap of first-round picks.

5:16pm - 10 Mar 15

I assume a deal is already in place with the Titans. Can't imagine Chip wants to get stuck with Bradford.

Not a fan of the trade of the 1sts isn't there. Still, willing to reserve judgment till the season and we see the results.

I assume a deal is already in place with the Titans. Can't imagine Chip wants to get stuck with Bradford.

agreed. No way he pulls the trigger on this with out a deal already struck

Unless he did.

This could be a train wreck of epic proportions.

Eta: could it be a complicated three way deal happening right now? Why isnt it public if the players have been notified? Grasping for straws, hoping its a three way and taking the league some time to sort through. :shrug::scared:

Because Chip has been such a prime example of logical thinking lately.

if this all pans out the way its shaping up to, I'd say he's pretty freaking smart.

If Chip pulls this off to get Mariota it may be one of the most impressive things I have seen.

looks like he's pulling off a straight swap of players with no picks.

:lol:

yikes

could it be?

And where is this Maxwell deal???

Maybe he's re-considering too? :lol:

harvin released...any interest? Probably not a Chip guy tho.

Would love him here, but definitely not a Chip guy.

And where is this Maxwell deal???

Yea, lost in all this craziness is nothing official on Maxwell.

I need to be drunk right now.

Deangelo Williams released...he'd probably be on the cheaper side of things-not sure what he has left though.

if this all pans out the way its shaping up to, I'd say he's pretty freaking smart.

I'll give you that. Big "if."

I'll give you that. Big "if."

I've been the biggest "no chance to get Mariota/We're fine with Foles" guy here but if even have to say that the IF is shrinking.

I admit I'm more of a "glass half empty" guy but I think it's just as likely Kelly walks away from a pile of ashes in two years than this actually works out.

Wow. If the plan was to get everyone 100% on board with a trade up for Mariotta, then mission accomplished I guess.

This has to be a swap of firsts in an arrangement with Tampa or the Titans to take Bradford and move down to #10 along with other picks so the Eagles can take Mariotta. If they've actually traded Foles for Bradford so Bradford can play for them, then :wall:

I just checked, www.firechipkelly.com is for sale.

@FrankCaliendo: Boy Chip Kelly is going to be embarrassed when he realizes the "OU" next to Sam Bradford's college didn't mean Oregon

@howardeskin: Per a source the report that #eagles and #rams flipped first round picks w rams 20 to 10 is not true

:lol: :lol:

oh wow

@howardeskin: Per a source the report that #eagles and #rams flipped first round picks w rams 20 to 10 is not true

:lmao: That fool is reading twitter like the rest of us. "Per source", yea twitter you ####### idiot.

I'm just hoping Howard is trolling here as usual, or we got hosed.

Sal Pal was on 97.5 earlier. He said the Jets have interest in Bradford. If true, maybe Bradford and a package of picks gets them to 6.