Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insein

*Official 2015 Philadelphia Eagles* - Winning when it doesnt count

McCoy just now on NFL Network:

"Ive never played on a team with a great defense... now I got a great defense that'll get the ball in my hands more"

(slight paraphrase, Im watching live)

throwing 'bows

McCoy just now on NFL Network:

"Ive never played on a team with a great defense... now I got a great defense that'll get the ball in my hands more"

(slight paraphrase, Im watching live)

throwing 'bows pounding sand

Les Bowen @LesBowen

McCoy on NFL Network, RE Greg Roman: “I’ve talked to Frank Gore so many times...” Hmmm.

0 replies 6 retweets 2 favorites
:lol: Shady's Revenge!

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen

McCoy on NFL Network, RE Greg Roman: “I’ve talked to Frank Gore so many times...” Hmmm.

If, by some miracle it nets Murray signing (see my link above w/interest on both sides), we need to send Shady an electric blanket and a snow blower in appreciation.

Shady just seemed VERY bitter on NFL network taling to Scott Hansen....joking again about talking frank gore out of coming to philly. :D

:lmao: at the new thread title. MADNESS.

What the hell is Chip Kelly doing down in Phili? Are you guys hitting panic mode yet? Nick Foles for Sam Bradford? WHY? What's the advantage there? Doesn't Chip realize he could probably have Glass Man Bradford and his bloated contract for 5th round pick AT MOST?

:lmao:

MADNESS!

This could be a train wreck of epic proportions.

Eta: could it be a complicated three way deal happening right now? Why isnt it public if the players have been notified? Grasping for straws, hoping its a three way and taking the league some time to sort through. :shrug::scared:

But this doesn't really compute. For the same reason Bradford was thought to be a hard trade for STL (last year of the legacy labor agreement #1 overall contract, not to mention two straight blown ACLs), it would seemingly be hard for PHI to move him as a key piece of the puzzle in any putative Mariota-related trade?

Shady just seemed VERY bitter on NFL network taling to Scott Hansen....joking again about talking frank gore out of coming to philly. :D

I can see players really wondering what they have to do to earn Kelly's loyalty. Certain guys have it, others don't and it doesn't seem to be performance based. See Cooper, Riley.

I can see players really wondering what they have to do to earn Kelly's loyalty. Certain guys have it, others don't and it doesn't seem to be performance based. See Cooper, Riley.

Latest rumor is Chip is down in Oklahoma scouting the SAE house...

@AdamSchefter 17s

Rams-Eagles trade now official. Rams trade QB Sam Bradford and undisclosed draft-pick compensation to Philadelphia for Nick Foles.

:lol:

Maybe the undisclosed compensation is the Rams 2015 and 2016 first rounders?

#silverlining

#hailmary

#youguysare####ed

This could be a train wreck of epic proportions.

Eta: could it be a complicated three way deal happening right now? Why isnt it public if the players have been notified? Grasping for straws, hoping its a three way and taking the league some time to sort through. :shrug::scared:

But this doesn't really compute. For the same reason Bradford was thought to be a hard trade for STL (last year of the legacy labor agreement #1 overall contract, not to mention two straight blown ACLs), it would seemingly be hard for PHI to move him as a key piece of the puzzle in any putative Mariota-related trade?

The Eagles would agree to eat a significant portion of Bradford's '15 cap hit, is my guess. Which doesn't bother me ... if they're able to swing a deal for MM, he'll be on a rookie contract anyway, making a tenth of what you'd have had to pay Foles for any extension, so no biggie.

I just have a sinking feeling that Chip planned out the move from A to C without a backup plan if he gets stuck at point B.

@AdamSchefter 17s

Rams-Eagles trade now official. Rams trade QB Sam Bradford and undisclosed draft-pick compensation to Philadelphia for Nick Foles.

:lol:

Maybe the undisclosed compensation is the Rams 2015 and 2016 first rounders?

#silverlining

#hailmary

#youguysare####ed

:lmao::lmao:

maybe Ill be dead wrong... but this just seems like something my Browns would have done

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen

If, by some miracle it nets Murray signing (see my link above w/interest on both sides), we need to send Shady an electric blanket and a snow blower in appreciation.

Of the options that are left, him and Spiller are probably the best, but a guy with Murray's injury history coming off a 450 touch season is a big risk.

None of this makes sense. None of it.

I wanna see your funny, deleted post. :coffee:

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen

Of the options that are left, him and Spiller are probably the best, but a guy with Murray's injury history coming off a 450 touch season is a big risk.

Agree, I wouldn't sign Murray if I was Chip. But the shtick alone if this would happen to come through would be wonderful.

It will be hilarious if Bradford undergoes a radical transformation, becoming an iron man and Pro Bowl QB in PHI. :)

It will be hilarious if Bradford undergoes a radical transformation, becoming an iron man and Pro Bowl QB in PHI. :)

I was a big fan of Bradford coming out of college. I'd love for it to happen. I doubt it will.

Howie's head has probably literally exploded. I can only imagine janitors are on emergency duty cleaning up the mess

You could have put the 2016 2nd-rounder on the OTHER SIDE of that trade and I still wouldn't like it for the Birds.

:tfp:

Howie's head has probably literally exploded. I can only imagine janitors are on emergency duty cleaning up the mess

Howies probably in Luries office right now going "See I told you this would happen."

Oh my god, you guys actually gave UP a future 2nd in this deal?? I figure you'd be getting the higher draft picks to take on that contract.

Fisher does it again. Mediocre coach, great salesman apparently.

If we did actually give up a 2nd rnd pick next year for Bradford, he won't be the only one. Bradford is in the final year of his contract as well.

That's horrible. Conditional 4th rounder if Bradford doesn't start 8 games. Conditional 3rd if it's due to injury.

From full of endless hope just 3-4 days ago...

to this....

I can empathize... I truly can.

So the storyline of needing a mobile QB for his offense just went out the window. He's older, slower, and more fragile.

I hope Maxwell signed before he saw this.