What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

✦✦✦ Official 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread &#10 (1 Viewer)

You know what makes me feel good? Ben looked a lot better than Brady against the same dominant Broncos defense. Ben did it without his top weapons. This makes me feel good about the potential for next season.
I dont think there is a QB in NFL history that I would rather have then Ben when the defense keeps winning their match ups and getting to the QB play-after-play.
Funny how Brady gets this reputation as being so calm and cool and yet his perception of "pressure" seems off. He whines when he gets touched, cries when he gets hit hard, and seems to show a reliable pattern of falling apart when you get to him hard repeatedly.

You know what makes me feel good? Ben looked a lot better than Brady against the same dominant Broncos defense. Ben did it without his top weapons. This makes me feel good about the potential for next season.
I dont think there is a QB in NFL history that I would rather have then Ben when the defense keeps winning their match ups and getting to the QB play-after-play.
Funny how Brady gets this reputation as being so calm and cool and yet his perception of "pressure" seems off. He whines when he gets touched, cries when he gets hit hard, and seems to show a reliable pattern of falling apart when you get to him hard repeatedly.
He had a bad case of happy feet yesterday. He is also very lucky that a few of his throwaways weren't picked off. I know they won't do it but they should re-evaluate the intentional grounding rule.

He had a bad case of happy feet yesterday. He is also very lucky that a few of his throwaways weren't picked off. I know they won't do it but they should re-evaluate the intentional grounding rule.
He should have been called for a few intentional grounding penalties as well. The Steelers probably didn't match up as well against the Patriots as Denver did. I'm not sure the Steelers defense could get that type of pressure on Brady.

assuming bell gets franchised:

1. any chance deangleo williams is back on the team next year?

2. is pitt looking to draft an rb?

3. is anyone currently on their roster worthy of handcuffing for next year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread